• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: "EXORCISM" VIA SHOCK THERAPY

Welcome to the another Dead By Deadlight Killers against the crime-cleanse organization fight, folks
Well this time it would be against the killer that pretty much better than the Trickster himself, ans hopefully going to be much close despite the AP gap
Yeah, i'm using the Doctor against Chisato, and while his madness hax seems problematic, it still tolerable and can be avoided in ease
Originally going to be The Huntress vs Chisato until i found that she's has a weakness to Young Girl so i'm switching her to the Doctor (tho i feel Young Girls here are mean to the children instead of a teenager, well decision is decision)

And fyi i made this fight a direct sequel to Maki vs Chisato which mean yes, Chisato is broke here but she still retain her composure
Anyway, let's get to the fight!!

Woke up from her slept, Chisato looked around her....it was a dream, that dream again....
It's been a months after the Tokyo Massacre incident, the target has been eliminated, and her love has long gone...Takina has been dead
Aftermath of the mission and the funeral of Takina has left Chisato mental and emotion in unstable state, she's now less talkative and has suffered moderate amount of depression, the group of her friends Lycoris Café and her "parents" tried to help her recovering since then, even tho the progress were so slow, can't be helped as not only Takina was dead, she also has took a life of the target....she has dirtied her hand with bloodshed....she couldn't go back
Her performance as the agent weren't decreased surprisingly, she still retain her moral to not kill, however she also play way more aggresive and deadly as the result of her depression, which she need to be restrained to avoided an accident

Later in a weeks, Chisato has been sended in a mission to USA, as part to cleanse the remnant of "forbidden document of a Doctor", as it has been reported that many of the peoples had been missing when they came to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, the police and even the elite corps has been sended but no avail, they became the victims as well
She arrived at the location, and started to investigate....not knowing the cruel suffering she's going to endure inside of the Sanatorium
As she went deeper, she felt an unusual atmosphere which made her feels uncomfortable, not to mention that she also feel to be electroduced albeit not in powerful shock...for now
However that should be enough for her to be hallucinating and thinking all over the place.....from her guilt over killed the assassin, a voices that taunted her moral, and even saw Takina in glimpse...looked at her disappointed
She still tried to retain her composure and not went into a breakdown....until she sense that someone has followed her, she looked around and when she turned back.....a large figure tried to attack her, which she avoided it

Thats him....the target, the doctor that respondsible on the msyteries of peoples being gone followed by the corps
Worse of it....he also know how to messed up someone brain.....drove them into an insanity
Chisato has never fought someone who could used the insanity as it's tool, could she successes the mission? As she knew what's going to be happen (Doc Shock Therapy and Chisato vulnearable emotion/mental).....

"It would an hell of exorcism to Chisato"

• Speed are equalized​
  • Both are in-characters​
  • Place located in: Waverly Hills Sanatorium​
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters​
  • Win via anything!!​
  • The Psychotic Madness Doctor: 1 (Peppersalt)​
  • The Best Lycoris Agent ~ Now in Brokenhearted State: 5 (Myself, Popted, Noneless, Vizer, Guretodesu)​
  • Inconclusive: 1 (Jackpact)​

Herman.Carter.600.3813477.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3780263.jpg

• PROLOUGE THEME 1: PLAGE

• PROLOUGE THEME 2: DECRETUM

• BATTLE THEME 1: SIS PUELLA MAGICA

• BATTLE THEME 2: THE DOCTOR CHASE THEME

• PRE-CLIMAX THEME (BEFORE THE MADNESS CONSUME CHISATO): SURGAM IDENTITEM

• DESPAIR THEME FOR CHISATO 1: DANCE OF CORPSE

• DESPAIR THEME FOR CHISATO 2: HITOGAWARI

• REALIZATION THEME: THIS IS MY DESPAIR

• CLIMAX THEME: NULL

• EPILOUGE THEME: TRAPPED IN THE PAST

Last edited:
Yeah I thought i was high lol. I remembered dbd Huntress from that one dating game.

Anyway uh oh.

Higher LS. Stealth. Messing with perception. Fear. Status reduction. Aura.

Those are big advantages for doc here

I believe the stats reduction and aura aren't useful, at least from what i remember in Chisato vs The Trickster

So Chisato oneshot? Doc can't really do anything here since while he can likely endure the rubber bullet with endure since it doesn't cause that much damage, he definitely gonna get one tap by her wtih that roughly 7x difference in ap once she get to melee. Sure she would definitely get dazed off abit due to the sheer amount of fear and other stuff at point blank range, the doctor hex that allow him to borderline oneshot people he was only able to damage/injure wouldn't be enough to off her immediately since it would be atbest slightly below her dura.

What is interesting tho is Hemorhage and mangle, The Doctor probably will get 1 cheap shot in with all of those fear and statistic reduction combined at melee range, which, correct me if i'm wrong, would cause intense bleeding which would cause Chisato to unwillingly backoff due to the supposed "damage" from just 1 attack and how she get even more weakened the more she close in or stay in Doc range. This compounded with the doc possibly gonna launch a surprise Caster Spark first which would cause screaming allowing the doc to follow up with the afformentioned "stacked as ****" hit.

Ofcourse all of this is just me talking out of my ass without knowledge on The Doctor so correct me if i'm wrong. But from what i see, despite the dura disadvantage, Doc could easily make up with a lot of versatility, the first Spark to stick wag would cause the alot of side effect along with slightly cause her to madden, what decide the fight is whether or not Doc can land the second Spark, If he can then it would cause hallucination of other Doctor allong with further maddening Chisato which would tip this completely to Doc favor.

So i guess i'm going with... Chisato? I don't know, need more info, i could see this being incon or Chisato stomp and not just Doctor win despite the garbage above but i need more opinions on this and maybe clarification on Doc part.

Thats why i already contacted @Peppersalt43 to come here but im short: nope, it's not a stomp especially the way you said it seems not a stomp at all, and well i believe the AP gap isn't close to one-shot
Chisato clearly take this but not without her brain got mind f***ed by Doc Madness Shock Therapy first, the analytical prediction can cover it but most of Doc madness electricity are AoE and they covering in good range so even with her best defensive abilities she's still going to experience it
The empowerment and stats reduction is fair but the other like fear aura are not useful iirc
You also forgot Doc LS advantage here

Overall this is pretty thought and close fight but Chisato take this low-high diff, it mainly thanks to Doc madness electricity that give Chisato one hell of painful experience

Last edited:
Wait Doc's only 258 KJ? Dang. Then again that's good since I feel like it might be a stomp otherwise. Anyway with all those in mind Chisato will get hurt but I feel like even with those debuffs she'll figure out a way and manage to win.

Thinking about it, both are in characters so that mean that the doctor would likely go for treatment first so Caster Spark might be the leading move and she will get hit by it, she doesn't have any idea that it will launch a field of electricity thus making her susceptible to the first hit, and, here's the fun part, since Chisato would more then likely not kill doc and go for restrain instead, which would lead to the second free Spark and hit since Doc have the LS advantage and by this point she would likely be getting really ****** up and Doc would get an easy win, since if Chisato swing wildly due to slowly getting mad, she would get duped by Doc sneak attack and i guess this is a running joke with how Chisato is shit against stealth user huh, and if she just can't swing it correctly and just get hit with the third Spark... it's gg.

Talking about stealth, they are in an asylum, Doc would likely just dip once he see Chisato pebbling him, combine with his stealth, he would be gone, allowing him to get a free Spark and hit off once he sneak up on Chisato, if he keep this strat up with a now less mentally stable Chisato, he would likely get the W eventually.

Even assuming Doc somehow got incapped, his PRESENCE is all that's needed to drain Chisato stamina and weaken her, so by the time the doctor wake up, she would be way too tired to meaningfuly do anything, since due to all the gimmick, Doc would likely get atleast 1 hit in. To add into it, even assuming that Chisato runaway to heal up, she would still left trail for the Doc to follow her once he wake up, and this time he's getting the dupe on her which is even more dangerous.

So... I guess i'm saying Doc might got this high-diff if. It's mostly due to his versatility and Chisato unwillingness to kill, and even if she does, Doc would just come back and dupe her.

Thinking about it, both are in characters so that mean that the doctor would likely go for treatment first so Caster Spark might be the leading move and she will get hit by it, she doesn't have any idea that it will launch a field of electricity thus making her susceptible to the first hit, and, here's the fun part, since Chisato would more then likely not kill doc and go for restrain instead, which would lead to the second free Spark and hit since Doc have the LS advantage and by this point she would likely be getting really ****** up and Doc would get an easy win, since if Chisato swing wildly due to slowly getting mad, she would get duped by Doc sneak attack and i guess this is a running joke with how Chisato is shit against stealth user huh, and if she just can't swing it correctly and just get hit with the third Spark... it's gg.

Talking about stealth, they are in an asylum, Doc would likely just dip once he see Chisato pebbling him, combine with his stealth, he would be gone, allowing him to get a free Spark and hit off once he sneak up on Chisato, if he keep this strat up with a now less mentally stable Chisato, he would likely get the W eventually.

Even assuming Doc somehow got incapped, his PRESENCE is all that's needed to drain Chisato stamina and weaken her, so by the time the doctor wake up, she would be way too tired to meaningfuly do anything, since due to all the gimmick, Doc would likely get atleast 1 hit in. To add into it, even assuming that Chisato runaway to heal up, she would still left trail for the Doc to follow her once he wake up, and this time he's getting the dupe on her which is even more dangerous.

So... I guess i'm saying Doc might got this high-diff if. It's mostly due to his versatility and Chisato unwillingness to kill, and even if she does, Doc would just come back and dupe her.
Due to this, Doctor FRA

Thats not true and i feel it's an blatant downplay just because she can't do shit to stealth, heck there's in one episode where she can predicted an attacks without knowing where the opponents are iirc
Again thats assumpting Chisato wouldn't do anything here, she's not stupid
Once she know the electricity work, she would tried to avoided it and she has acrobatict to avoided the AoE shock therapy
And then there is skill, she destroy him in close-combat of course but with that LS gap she would tried to keep the distance and shot him until it's done
I believe the stats reduction here aren't going to stop her, yes she's going to get fatigued but her AP are still going to be remain high compared to Doc who is 500 kilojoules
If he has high diff to win, Chisato win chance is low-high here, and unwillingness to kill is irrelevant as she still has the AP advantage which she can just knock him out to oblivion
And come back, you mean his immortality? Thats not combat applicable

So yeah Chisato has an higher chance to win here, going with her

Once she know the electricity work, she would tried to avoided it and she has acrobatict to avoided the AoE shock therapy
The problem comes from the panic and madness. It's not exactly easy to focus on anything while under the Doctor's madness
The electricity can go through walls and objects. In fact, Static Blast affects everyone in a 32 meter radius and cannot be dodged. Can't be spammed either though

The problem comes from the panic and madness. It's not exactly easy to focus on anything while under the Doctor's madness
Thats true but Chisato has trained as supersoldier so she can retain her composure from panic and madness, but i admit this is troublesome for her even tho she can still take this
The electricity can go through walls and objects. In fact, Static Blast affects everyone in a 32 meter radius and cannot be dodged. Can't be spammed either though
Can't be spammed is a big deal here because there's an cooldown for him to use it again and that give Chisato an opening to fold him down
Maybe she can just run from the radius once she figured it out

Maybe she can just run from the radius once she figured it out
But do her guns have that range?
Can't be spammed is a big deal here because there's an cooldown for him to use it again and that give Chisato an opening to fold him down
Still, it does inflict the Doctor's madness and stuns her

Though you know what, on second thought... I think Chisato can probably win this

But do her guns have that range?
Rubber bullet has a lower range than lethal bullet that can cover up to 50 meters and she need to get close to him
However it's more of the fact that he can't spam it which made him in cooldown to use and give Chisato a time to fold him
Still, it does inflict the Doctor's madness and stuns her

Though you know what, on second thought... I think Chisato can probably win this
Yeah i'm not denying that, it just that Chisato can capable fo retain her composure due of her train, intelligence, and skill
But it sure does give Chisato a numbers of breakdown due of her PTSD over Takina death and her killing Maki

Thats not true and i feel it's an blatant downplay just because she can't do shit to stealth, heck there's in one episode where she can predicted an attacks without knowing where the opponents are iirc

And then there is skill, she destroy him in close-combat of course but with that LS gap she would tried to keep the distance and shot him until it's done

I believe the stats reduction here aren't going to stop her, yes she's going to get fatigued but her AP are still going to be remain high compared to Doc who is 500 kilojoules

If he has high diff to win, Chisato win chance is low-high here, and unwillingness to kill is irrelevant as she still has the AP advantage which she can just knock him out to oblivion
And come back, you mean his immortality? Thats not combat applicable

So yeah Chisato has an higher chance to win here, going with her
She can do something, but she still have to go and find him or wait for him to come to her, either way would leave her expose to a surprise attack, not to mention that the Spark go though wall and shit and the range is also like 10 metter or more so The Doctor could just release it through wall and she wouldn't know what hit her at all.

If she engage in cqc right away, sure, she would know how the electricity work, but you are assuming that Doc is stupid enough to charge in when he saw someone that have a gun and seem to be going to capture or kill him instead of running after he get a Spark and hit out, she isn't a survivor that runaway, she's a trained soldier that go forth and neutralize the target, that different alone would tip the Doctor off to not try to confront her directly. Also the shot isn't doing any damage here since it isn't even 100% lethal to your average human and the doctor can endure pain, and Chisato would more then likely not shoot him in the eye (he would still be able to continue anyway since his skull ain't cracking).

Fatigued will affect her performance, along with straight ap drop, lack of stamina wouldn't allow her to perform at peak thus lowering her power even further. Also he scale to the full 500? SInce he would be dealing some actual damage then with the hex, not gonna change much but it would allow an unlucky hit to KO her, unlike before.

That's not how physical knock out work, unless she put him into a coma or turn him into a vegetable, higher power doesn't mean shit here except easier knock out, he would still gonna wake up after minutes to hours, but defnitely not 24 hours long, and the LS kinda null the cuff since he could just break out of it, so the only option is to kill him or turn him into a vegatable for an unknown amount of time, both sound pretty OOC for her to go for right away.

Fair on the immortality.

Still not seeing any convincing argument. What worse is that now i remember that he have Static blast and static field which would quicken the madness even further, tho Static blast isn't spamable, it cooldown is like... 1 minute which the fight likely gonna last longer then that. Static blast have a 32 meter range (? Or whatever his terror radius is) which is an omnidirectional blast of electricity so good luck dodging that, static field also have the terror radius range and active when ever Doctor is in treatment mode which is his go to mode anyway, so even when he's simply walking around in stealth, Chisato would still get slowly maddened due to that not small range and Chisato likely try to follow him.

So yeah, Doctor mid-diff now that i remember he have those 2 thing.

She can do something, but she still have to go and find him or wait for him to come to her, either way would leave her expose to a surprise attack, not to mention that the Spark go though wall and shit and the range is also like 10 metter or more so The Doctor could just release it through wall and she wouldn't know what hit her at all.
Enhanced Sense is from what i remember is a counter to stealth, and she also shown that she can hit someone approached her without looking at it, so finding him might be not that hard
If she engage in cqc right away, sure, she would know how the electricity work, but you are assuming that Doc is stupid enough to charge in when he saw someone that have a gun and seem to be going to capture or kill him instead of running after he get a Spark and hit out, she isn't a survivor that runaway, she's a trained soldier that go forth and neutralize the target, that different alone would tip the Doctor off to not try to confront her directly.
Thats even proved what i said above
Also the shot isn't doing any damage here since it isn't even 100% lethal to your average human and the doctor can endure pain, and Chisato would more then likely not shoot him in the eye (he would still be able to continue anyway since his skull ain't cracking).
The rubber shot are still going be a nuisance, yes it's not lethal but she know how to capable for doing it, staggering and stun
And the AP gap is still a factor
Fatigued will affect her performance, along with straight ap drop, lack of stamina wouldn't allow her to perform at peak thus lowering her power even further. Also he scale to the full 500? SInce he would be dealing some actual damage then with the hex, not gonna change much but it would allow an unlucky hit to KO her, unlike before.
Drop her performance wouldn't do that much tbh
Also it seems you overstimated the empowerment thing, thats not an on-hit-kill/TKO or something
That's not how physical knock out work, unless she put him into a coma or turn him into a vegetable, higher power doesn't mean shit here except easier knock out, he would still gonna wake up after minutes to hours, but defnitely not 24 hours long, and the LS kinda null the cuff since he could just break out of it, so the only option is to kill him or turn him into a vegatable for an unknown amount of time, both sound pretty OOC for her to go for right away.
I mean thats how AP work iirc, if you have an highest powerhouse then you can easily knocked someone out
So yeah it's possible
Still not seeing any convincing argument. What worse is that now i remember that he have Static blast and static field which would quicken the madness even further, tho Static blast isn't spamable, it cooldown is like... 1 minute which the fight likely gonna last longer then that. Static blast have a 32 meter range (? Or whatever his terror radius is) which is an omnidirectional blast of electricity so good luck dodging that, static field also have the terror radius range and active when ever Doctor is in treatment mode which is his go to mode anyway, so even when he's simply walking around in stealth, Chisato would still get slowly maddened due to that not small range and Chisato likely try to follow him.
I fail to see how this going to be worse, 1 minutes is enough for her to fold him
No nedd to dodge that, she might get affected by it but once she know, she just run and hit once he's in cooldown
Likely following only make it worse to Doc since the stealth is infeffective now due of her enhanced sense
So yeah, Doctor mid-diff now that i remember he have those 2 thing.
Nope, not mid diff at all, high diff at best for him to pull a win wherehas Chisato still has an higher chance to win

Last edited:
Anyway current vote: 1 (Chisato) - 1 (Doc) - 0 (incon), with Chisato has the higher lead here based on the arguments
I didn't count Pepper vote yet as he seems to think that Chisato can take this which i take it as vote removal

Enhanced Sense is from what i remember is a counter to stealth, and she also shown that she can hit someone approached her without looking at it, so finding him might be not that hard

Thats even proved what i said above

The rubber shot are still going be a nuisance, yes it's not lethal but she know how to capable for doing it, staggering and stun
And the AP gap is still a factor

Drop her performance wouldn't do that much tbh
Also it seems you overstimated the empowerment thing, thats not an on-hit-kill/TKO or something

I mean thats how AP work iirc, if you have an highest powerhouse then you can easily knocked someone out
So yeah it's possible

I fail to see how this going to be worse, 1 minutes is enough for her to fold him
No nedd to dodge that, she might get affected by it but once she know, she just run and hit once he's in cooldown
Likely following only make it worse to Doc since the stealth is infeffective now due of her enhanced sense

Nope, not mid diff at all, high diff at best for him to pull a win wherehas Chisato still has an higher chance to win
If it's good enough in proportion to the stealth of the opponent, The Doctor already show the abilites to sneak to a survivor without them even noticing, whom majority have enhanced sense themselves, so he can definitely ghost Chisato, even more so since this is an asylum with many room from the look of it.

It prove... what? can you elaborate?

So what? It would only stagger him at best, not doing anything at worst since... he have far more LS then the bullet can output, allowing him to just walk through it with no stagger.
The ap gap is there sure, never said it isn't, just that Chisato isn't gonna be able to utilize it at the beginning of the match.

Her stamina is 2hr+, draining her stamina and power at the same time after getting shocked and intense bleeding is gonna hamper her performance unless she have some pain tolerance or something.
Eh, sure, but it does close the ap gap for him to not just tickle her so that's something.

That's... not how it work, sure you can knock someone out easier but it doesn't mean you are going to suddenly extend the time it took for them to recover to like ten hour, that just isn't possible unless the opponent is like extremely exhausted already and Doc ain't tiring any time soon.

It's worse cause he have an omnidirectional blast that's gonna put Chisato on guard and not engage blindly, allowing Doc to easily runaway.
So you're saying she play DBD or have prior knowledge? Cause how is she gonna know if it have a long or short cooldown? Once she gather enough info on Doc she might be able to guess but Doc would more then likely be running away alot here so Chisato wouldn't really know whether it's his normal behavior or it's that his power is on cooldown. In short she isn't gonna risk getting further maddened if she doesn't know for sure.
He already elude people with enhanced sense before and you're underestimating how large 32 meters is and the nature of the battlefield with lot of room to circle or just go up stair make Static field way more dangerous then you think.

Well i will have to agree that it's high diff, but Chisato chance of winning isn't exactly stellar, there's some variable that need to go her way for her to take it low diff or even mid diff. I could see this as an incon tho since both have very valid way to take the other out and it solely depend on how the two react to the opponent.

Abit related to the match, but is it just me or is the killer profile is like... 90% the same in P&A? Like some straight up only have 1 abilities that is different. And is the profile all up to date? Cause it would be really stupid if we continue arguing and it turn out the profile is outdated as shit (which from the look of it, it doesn't even have Static Blast and Field so some might be) and new stuff would just tip the match off to one side.

If it's good enough in proportion to the stealth of the opponent, The Doctor already show the abilites to sneak to a survivor without them even noticing, whom majority have enhanced sense themselves, so he can definitely ghost Chisato, even more so since this is an asylum with many room from the look of it.
I don't think the survivor has a good enhanced sense as Chisato tbh
It prove... what? can you elaborate?
Here:
So what? It would only stagger him at best, not doing anything at worst since... he have far more LS then the bullet can output, allowing him to just walk through it with no stagger.
The ap gap is there sure, never said it isn't, just that Chisato isn't gonna be able to utilize it at the beginning of the match.
Yeah but staggering him should be enough for her to do something like close combat which she has the advantage here
And despite the LS advantage, he need to move to utilize it which Chisato's analytical prediction come to handy here
This rubber bullet issue made me crazy, i should just bloodlusted Chisato later on
Her stamina is 2hr+, draining her stamina and power at the same time after getting shocked and intense bleeding is gonna hamper her performance unless she have some pain tolerance or something.
Well Takina shown to be bleeding in her head iirc and can still fought fine, and since Chisato is superior compared to her, it should be possible for her to fight even when she's damaged
That's... not how it work, sure you can knock someone out easier but it doesn't mean you are going to suddenly extend the time it took for them to recover to like ten hour, that just isn't possible unless the opponent is like extremely exhausted already and Doc ain't tiring any time soon.
Yeah but the comparison between 500+ kilojoules to someone who upscaled from 1 megajoules are already enough to told us something, yeah there is empowerment but it shouldn't be enough to drastically catch her in power/striking strength, make it close enough? sure but it wouldn't be enough
If thats the case then she can just repeately beat him like a maniac
It's worse cause he have an omnidirectional blast that's gonna put Chisato on guard and not engage blindly, allowing Doc to easily runaway.
So you're saying she play DBD or have prior knowledge? Cause how is she gonna know if it have a long or short cooldown? Once she gather enough info on Doc she might be able to guess but Doc would more then likely be running away alot here so Chisato wouldn't really know whether it's his normal behavior or it's that his power is on cooldown. In short she isn't gonna risk getting further maddened if she doesn't know for sure.
He already elude people with enhanced sense before and you're underestimating how large 32 meters is and the nature of the battlefield with lot of room to circle or just go up stair make Static field way more dangerous then you think.
I mean as the battle goes on and suffered many of the shocks, she should know what Doc can do and figured it out, it's sort of prior knowledge in the middle of fight
The cooldown can be figured out when he can't unleashed it so much unlike his other moves
I'm not underestimating his range, it just that Chisato has a range advantage here despite the rubber bullet has a lower range (like lower than 50 meters can be still interpert to be around less than 40 meters, at least from what i think)
Well i will have to agree that it's high diff, but Chisato chance of winning isn't exactly stellar, there's some variable that need to go her way for her to take it low diff or even mid diff. I could see this as an incon tho since both have very valid way to take the other out and it solely depend on how the two react to the opponent.
I'm not saying Chisato win rate is low or mid diff, but rather low-high diff to pull it off

Yeah probably, i can see both winning with their wincon in an equal amount of time. Tho if someone knowledgeable could tell me whether the profile is up to date or not, i could concretely say incon or continue to bullshit depend on the answer.

But maybe i can answer your question: 90% of the killers has the same P&A due of them shared the same abilities, and i think the profiles are up to date (we just got Dredge and Wesker pages sometimes ago)
I think for Statis Blast and Field are fall to techniques, right?

Chisato has the higher chance to win albeit not stellar, Doc also has some of advantages here to closely win, but i feel Chisato can pull it off way better than Doc

I already shown the votes tally above

who debate for The Doctor again? is it Pepper?

apparently The Doctor's profile is outdated? if so should we wait?

Well it's sort of outdated, since it doesn't have the other 2 abilities that Doc have, which is what closing the gap here, but we could add it later, now i'm waiting for Pepper to say whether there's anything new that need to be added in general before i solidly say incon (cause it probably ain't gonna be added anytime soon so no point dragging).

Back