• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For him to yield lower values than TASM Spidey makes sense. I mean, he did consider Rhino to be pretty lame in comparison to his counterparts' rogues gallery (albeit, Venom and Thanos were being mentioned so that may be a bit unfair, though TASM Spidey was informed of Goblin, Octavius, and Sandman at that time)

The first one is fine but I think you could've gotten a tiny bit more accurate results using paint.net.

Second calc? There was no need for pixel-scaling, explosion covers an entire lane on Park Avenue 56th Street, says so on the Police radio in the movie, it's right in front of the Seagram Building, and that lane is 13.35 meters wide, entire road gets covered up in the explosion.

The first one is fine but I think you could've gotten a tiny bit more accurate results using paint.net.
Only a bit of the wall is shown so the result would be much lower
Second calc? There was no need for pixel-scaling, explosion covers an entire lane on Park Avenue 56th Street, says so on the Police radio in the movie, and that lane is 13.84 meters wide, entire road gets covered up in the explosion.
i updated the second calc

Revised Rhino stats could look like this (in response to this surprising, but welcoming calc)

Rhino:
Attack Potency: Human level, Wall level in his suit (Broke through a reinforced concrete wall. Tossed a car hard enough to crash on top of another, flattening their roofs. Flipped over and damaged several cars. A single step in the Rhino Suit leaves large cracks in roads), Small Building level with missiles

Speed: Average Human, Superhuman travel speed in his suit, Supersonic+ attack speed with guns and missiles (Utilizes machine guns and missiles that travel this fast)

Durability: Human level, Wall level in his suit (Garners this level due its size and metal material, having no trouble after bursting through concrete and suffering zero damage from continuous gunfire)

Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Large Size (Type 0), Explosion Manipulation (With missiles), Vehicular Mastery (Easily navigated a large truck through a police chase, only being stopped due to Spider-Man's interference. Piloted the Rhino Suit with ease), Homing Attack (The Rhino Suit's missiles have been shown to home in on its targets)

Note: Please avoid scaling The Rhino to Spider-Man. Not only is their fight off-screen, but he had lost their battle and Spider-Man himself briefly implied to his alternate counterparts that Aleksei was "lame" in comparison to any of the threats they had faced

Revised Rhino stats could look like this (in response to this surprising, but welcoming calc)

Rhino:
Attack Potency: Human level, Wall level in his suit (Broke through a reinforced concrete wall. Tossed a car hard enough to crash on top of another, flattening their roofs. Flipped over and damaged several cars. A single step in the Rhino Suit leaves large cracks in roads), Small Building level with missiles

Speed: Average Human, Superhuman travel speed in his suit, Supersonic+ attack speed with guns and missiles (Utilizes machine guns and missiles that travel this fast)

Durability: Human level, Wall level in his suit (Garners this level due its size and metal material, having no trouble after bursting through concrete and suffering zero damage from continuous gunfire)

Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Large Size (Type 0), Explosion Manipulation (With missiles), Vehicular Mastery (Easily navigated a large truck through a police chase, only being stopped due to Spider-Man's interference. Piloted the Rhino Suit with ease), Homing Attack (The Rhino Suit's missiles have been shown to home in on its targets)

Note: Please avoid scaling The Rhino to Spider-Man. Not only is their fight off-screen, but he had lost their battle and Spider-Man himself briefly implied to his alternate counterparts that Aleksei was "lame" in comparison to any of the threats they had faced
Looks good

I'll update his profile since the calcs are approved meaning his rating's aren't really ambiguous anymore

Last edited:
Yeah, wasn't kaecillius able to bend space freely in the real world, and the mirror dimension was just there to avoid collateral damage.

Could we use that and scaling to give strange city wide spatial manipulation, or at least kaecillius level?
Exactly! The stuff he did in the Mirror Dimension was some next level shit 😀 Plus he pushed Peter's soul out of his body and was most likely going to put it back in if Peter didn't do it himself, which justifies getting rid of the whole "limited" for Soul Manip. as well, not to mention his ability to commune with astral form and make his own visible to others if he wants to. Probably got other skills we haven't seen yet.
What about intangibility by the way? He went straight through the barrier he created for the villains, but not sure that's an affect of the spell.

Last edited:
We need a good Hulk movie smh
Kind of sad one of the most famous Marvel IP's got a mediocre oneshot movie (Hulk 2003), a very boring intro movie which got overshadowed by the other (and much better) MCU movie in 2008 (Hulk 2008), a silly and awkward love story (Age of Ultron), Didn't even see him in the movie (Infinity War), and a subplot which had plenty of wasted potential (Endgame).

Avengers 2012 was by far the best deception of Hulk

off topic but does someone have that class m - k Santa Monica building calc?
All I know of is the calc on this Comic Vine thread, but the measurements used for the relevant section of the tower (A length, width, and height of 8.65m, 8.65m, and 34.6m respectively) are apparently considerably larger than they should be, resulting in overinflated results.

Someone on the second page of that thread used pixel scaling based on the full tower's known height of 40 meters (130 feet) to determine the dimensions of the falling section are apparently 5x5x28 meters, and that the mass would supposedly be closer to 250 tons. Not sure if that's any more accurate, but it seems worth noting.

damn it harry if only you stopped for a moment to check out the news
FB_IMG_1641180136768.jpg

So i did some rather simple mathematics and for Rhino's GPE to even be 0.0001 Tons than his current physical rating he would have to weigh around 157964.28kg

I just realized that Electro was giving the two Spider-Men the electric torture while Doc Ock grabbed them, so I think that should at least be a heads up on the justification. Not that he should be given a lower rating, because he did fight on even ground with the Iron Spider, but just a note of importance.

Something along the lines of

At least Building level (Dominated the Iron Spider when fighting against him. Overpowered two Spider-Men at once, the former of which he could continuously restrain effortlessly in their prior battles and even threatened to kill by crushing his head, although it should be noted that Electro was already holding both Spider-Men with electricity)

Last edited:
I just realized that Electro was giving the two Spider-Men the electric torture while Doc Ock grabbed them, so I think that should at least be a heads up on the justification. Not that he should be given a lower rating, because he did fight on even ground with the Iron Spider, but just a note of importance.

Something along the lines of

At least Building level (Dominated the Iron Spider when fighting against him. Overpowered two Spider-Men at once, the former of which he could continuously restrain effortlessly in their prior battles and even threatened to kill by crushing his head, although it should be noted that Electro was already holding both Spider-Men with electricity)
Since both the Spider-Men are comparable it'd make little to no difference anyway. Dock already singlehandedly overpowered a much stronger version of Spidey so it stands that the un-amped Spidey would be a decent bit weaker. Remember, each of the arms can tank the Pumpkin bombs exploding inside their claws unscathed.

Speaking of Doc Ock (blatant calc advertising ahead)
I made a calc for the energy output of Doc Ocks protostar a whiiile back
The calc would probably scale to the durability of Ocks arms due to them being designed to interact with the protostar, so would it also scale to Normans glider blades for damaging the arms?

Speaking of Doc Ock (blatant calc advertising ahead)
I made a calc for the energy output of Doc Ocks protostar a whiiile back
Hmmmmm, this is the first time I've seen a calc like this. I'll ask Spino to see if this is valid.

The calc would probably scale to the durability of Ocks arms due to them being designed to interact with the protostar, so would it also scale to Normans glider blades for damaging the arms?
Not necessarily sure about that, we don't know from which exact part of the protostar the power is being generated, and it's certainly not the outer physical layer that the claws are touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back