• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

He should've been in She-Hulk honestly. Would have made sense.

Me thinks Gwen’s speed feat should be recalces using frame by frame comparison between hee webbing and the bullet, we have shots of both of them racing side by side and should give a more accurate representation of the speed of her webbings vs bullets.

kratos-ash.gif

Could maybe work if the Spot is summoning Spider-Man's whole rogue's gallery into one universe, especially given the background, buuuuut

Everything that's been said about BtSV so far really makes it sound like they're in the very early stages of making it, so I find it hard to believe that enough time has passed for it to have a mostly rendered shot with sound and background music already leaked. Like AtSV was barely a month ago, BtSV is almost certainly getting delayed, so I feel like any "leaks" would be of storyboards or WIP shots.

When was Low 2-C approved? This would only scale for Environmental Destruction and not Spot's normal stats

When was Low 2-C approved? This would only scale for Environmental Destruction and not Spot's normal stats
I rolled back the edits

someone editted it before my CRT was approved, phoenks brought it up

also, seems like he intended for it to not scale to his physicals since he didn't add it on the other stats, but also made it like a direct attack instead of ED

Finally watched it at theaters on Saturday and I've been gushing over it eversince. To surpass the first film in terms of being groundbreaking in its art direction, character writing, utilizing the multiverse setting and damn near every other aspect is truly an amazing feat.

I havent been reading this thread too closely, and I'm not sure if this is an original thought. But I think this miles vs miles thing is a fake out. I don't think that they are going to fight. IDK why but deep down I think prowler miles and arron are just messing with our miles.

I havent been reading this thread too closely, and I'm not sure if this is an original thought. But I think this miles vs miles thing is a fake out. I don't think that they are going to fight. IDK why but deep down I think prowler miles and arron are just messing with our miles.
Tbh while I don’t think the Prowler Miles is necessarily a bad guy. I think it’s a very dick move for Prowler Miles to respond to Miles desperate attempts that he NEEDS to save his father right now by wasting his time.

Tbh while I don’t think the Prowler Miles is necessarily a bad guy. I think it’s a very dick move for Prowler Miles to respond to Miles desperate attempts that he NEEDS to save his father right now by wasting his time.
I feel like they just got a dark sense of humor. The scene is mirroring Peter B and miles’ first meeting. They arrive in a universe not their own. They get mistaken for the prowler, knocked out and tied to a punching bag. Something is telling me the next time we see the scene it’s going to look intense but it’s going to be a fake out and they just ask him some questions about the multiverse like miles did to Peter.

I feel like they just got a dark sense of humor. The scene is mirroring Peter B and miles’ first meeting. They arrive in a universe not their own. They get mistaken for the prowler, knocked out and tied to a punching bag. Something is telling me the next time we see the scene it’s going to look intense but it’s going to be a fake out and they just ask him some questions about the multiverse like miles did to Peter.
Still not a good thing how Miles is saying how he needs to save his dad at that very moment and he is playing mind games by trolling him.

It should also be notable that Gwen's Spider Sense could not only notify her that Miles was sent to the wrong dimension but also react to him getting knocked out by his Earth-42 counterpart over there as well.

Back