• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

F1bkfMqXoAEtmhe

Soooo....

I know discussion here has been dead for almost a month, but I wanted to try my hand at making a Spider-Verse style soundtrack. I'm not that good of a producer with other genres (e.g. cinematic), hip-hop and trap tends to be my usual niche. However, I thought that Spider-Verse OST is a good blend of both worlds and could possibly be something to help me improve with the sequencing skills I'd need for other genres.

I wanted to try and do a character theme, but a character that wasn't in the movies. My pick was Otto Octavius, the Superior Spider-Man.

Like I said, this is my first go trying to do something even remotely similar to what Daniel Pemberton does with the Spider-Verse movies. I'd appreciate it if you gave it a listen, as well as your feedback!

Just noticed on Miles profile he doesn't have his new Venom absorption powers listed in his P&A or notable attacks sections

Soooo....

I know discussion here has been dead for almost a month, but I wanted to try my hand at making a Spider-Verse style soundtrack. I'm not that good of a producer with other genres (e.g. cinematic), hip-hop and trap tends to be my usual niche. However, I thought that Spider-Verse OST is a good blend of both worlds and could possibly be something to help me improve with the sequencing skills I'd need for other genres.

I wanted to try and do a character theme, but a character that wasn't in the movies. My pick was Otto Octavius, the Superior Spider-Man.

Like I said, this is my first go trying to do something even remotely similar to what Daniel Pemberton does with the Spider-Verse movies. I'd appreciate it if you gave it a listen, as well as your feedback!

wha-

this is really good! how long have u been producing

wha-

this is really good! how long have u been producing
Some years. Trying to get better and better and branch out into more genres. I plan on selling beats I've produced soon, but I might also have to experiment more with cinematic tracks as well.

It should also be notable that Gwen's Spider Sense could not only notify her that Miles was sent to the wrong dimension but also react to him getting knocked out by his Earth-42 counterpart over there as well.
I wanna come back to this, what type of upgrade would this spider-sense feat provide? (Interdimensional Extrasensory Perception or something of the sort?)

Welp, they have shown some shots of the storyboard for the train sequence during an interview with the editor for the movie.

Welp, they have shown some shots of the storyboard for the train sequence during an interview with the editor for the movie.
Originally the scene where he tackled him onto the car had Miguel trying to reach and claw his face with Miles restraining that.

Meanwhile the scene where he elbowed him, had him smashed into a wall with a piece of his mask destroyed.

Another storyboard got released for Beyond the Spiderverse so spoiler I guess.

Spot is definitely getting Size 2.

Damn

Back