• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned this back on the MCU general chat, but there’s a good number of Mysterio destruction feats we should look at since they all scale to MCU Peter and will be important for this

Another cool thing we can mention is how Peter can control his Nanontechnology even when it’s been taken from him

Last edited:
Mentioned this back on the MCU general chat, but there’s a good number of Mysterio destruction feats we should looks at since they all scale to MCU Peter and will be important for this
I agree, there are some impressive things that were never calculated and that might give higher result than the current ratings. Those feats should definitely be looked at.

Another cool thing we can mention is how Peter can control his Nanontechnology even when it’s been taken from him
Yeah, didn't expected him to be able to do it, it's a pretty interesting ability.

Another thing that is worth mentioning is that Peter was still able to move his body even after it was separeted from his soul, which is pretty impressive.

otto (arms) scale to peter-> early fight, otto was mostly overpowering peter
goblin and peter scale to each other->they fought twice, both won one, no trick involved.
electro scale to otto (possibly)-> if otto has any good durability feat, electro was obviously stomping him when they fought, but otto didn't really get a chance to fight back
sandman-> has a bunch of great feats, like tanking and protecting from electro powers, right after he charged up, or taking pretty casually some very heavy hits, altho I don't think any character directly punched him. Might all be haxx tho
tobey and andrew-> I think they are implied to be exact equal in pretty much every conceivable way?

That's pretty much it I believe. Strange might have tanked a punch from peter, but peter could have been holding back

I imagine Peter was holding back. He really seemed reluctant to fight. Btw, how did Peter manage to overcome Strange?
He understood that the Mirror Dimension works through geometry, and using this to his advantage he was able to trap him with webs in a moment in which he was distracted. This should be also added to his Intelligence later on because it was quite impressive.
Neither of them actually wanted to hurt the other, but the fight was really good nonetheless and they both showed some pretty interesting stuffs.

This could be added into MCU Peter's intelligence:

Acted as the lead strategist when working alongside his older counterparts against villains from their universes. Understood how the Mirror Dimension worked through advanced knowledge on geometry, trapping Doctor Strange within it despite the latter using multiple magical abilities against him

This could be added into MCU Peter's intelligence:

Acted as the lead strategist when working alongside his older counterparts against villains from their universes. Understood how the Mirror Dimension worked through advanced knowledge on geometry, trapping Doctor Strange within it despite the latter using multiple magical abilities against him
Seems good to me, it also add a really good application of his Intelligence in fighting situations.

I imagine Peter was holding back. He really seemed reluctant to fight. Btw, how did Peter manage to overcome Strange?
strange used his cape, rings, the astral projection (on peter) and the mirror dimension
he overpowered the cape, dodged/adapted his moves against the rings, could somehow still move in his astral form (and went back to his body) and used geometry in the mirror dimension

Otto seemed like one of the stronger villains this time around. He restrained MCU Peter, then later on, Raimi and TASM Peter at the same time even when he was on their side. Man's on a grind
it's probably something like: buffed electro>sandman>regular electro>Otto>Tom's peter>Goblin>the other 2 peters>Lizard
or the 2 peters above goblin, or equal to tom holland spider-man, depending on how well tobey peter performed against him in his movies.

I don't recall hearing of Tobey or Andrew fighting Goblin in NWH. I do know that Goblin stabs Tobey when his back is turned, subduing him (Raimi Peter remarks this isn't the first time he's been stabbed funnily enough)

Low key, MCU Peter really lays that smackdown on Norman

Last edited:
I don't recall hearing of Tobey or Andrew fighting Goblin in NWH. I do know that Goblin stabs Tobey when his back is turned, subduing him (Raimi Peter remarks this isn't the first time he's been stabbed funnily enough)
I meant in tobey's movies
Oh yeah, what was that black Spider-Man suit about?
basically his suit was dirty, so he put it inside out because he didn't know how to hide it/clean it.

I meant in tobey's movies
My bad. In terms of the fights from both Spider-Men, I'd personally still call them even, with their finally encounters with Goblin even being somewhat similar

basically his suit was dirty, so he put it inside out because he didn't know how to hide it/clean it.
I remember in the trailers there was some sort of energy projection around his wrist, what was that about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back