• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

This is a spoiler discussion thread for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Please don't scroll down if you haven't watched the movie. It's amazing, and it's not worth to spoil yourself and ruin the fun of watching it.

Oh yeah, I was so invested in the story.. Until the ending, but that’s ok, because the story will conclude with the next film probably

Also very cool that the film cemented itself within the MCU multiverse by showing the same universe tree as Loki, showing holograms and footage of Tobey and Andrews films, and The Spot literally going to the Venom/Morbius universe to grab some mints from Mrs. Chen's shop (She's definitely winning the idgaf war btw).

Also very cool that the film cemented itself within the MCU multiverse by showing the same universe tree as Loki, showing holograms and footage of Tobey and Andrews films, and The Spot literally going to the Venom/Morbius universe to grab some mints from Mrs. Chen's shop (She's definitely winning the idgaf war btw).
Gotta love how Mrs. Chen stares into The Spot after he asks her if she’s seen anything weirder happen in her universe, knowing damn well one of her most common customers has an alien symbiote living inside him

Just watched the movie, Spot was very cool
I think the feat with the spider-people holding up a building could give some LS upgrades

I liked the scene at the begining of the movie where Spot's voice starts getting distorted and he runs at Miles (and then he kicks himself but eh)
Spot also looks really badass when he's all black

Can the Collider explosion be used for any potential AP upgrade?

Or does the calc still get screwed over by surface area?

Not sure, i don't really remember how big it was
Speaking of the collider scene it seems like Miles has some sort of absorption ability now, he could probably get a higher rating for that or something

Is it possible to calculate or get some sort of value from the first explosion that brought all the Spider-People to Miles’ earth?

(5:18)

Is it possible to calculate or get some sort of value from the first explosion that brought all the Spider-People to Miles’ earth?

(5:18)

Would probably be a huge upgrade since 1610 Peter was at the center of the explosion, although it left him in a critically injured state

Would probably be a huge upgrade since 1610 Peter was at the center of the explosion, although it left him in a critically injured state
Yeah he’d prob downscale the same way comic Daredevil downscales an explosion that nearly killed him

Is it possible to scale characters to Spider-Man Unlimited? He was in the movie
It looked like Spider-Man Unlimited, as well as Cyborg Spider-Woman (who withstood accidently getting punched in the face by Spider-Man Unlimited), were both briefly incapacitated by the blast caused when Miles used his powers to break through 2099's force field. Peter B. Parker, Gwen, and Spider-Man 2099 at least took the blast without getting more than pushed back a bit, and were quicker to recover despite being closer to Miles. On the other hand, it seemed like there might have been more than one Spider-Man Unlimited variant present, which makes things a bit more confusing in regards to 8-A scaling.

I am giving this Across the Spider-Verse a minus 10/Ben

For not having Paul in it.

... This is not considered a spoiler is it?

I am giving this Across the Spider-Verse a minus 10/Ben

For not having Paul in it.

... This is not considered a spoiler is it?
even if it was a spoiler i think you're good man, there's already a spoiler warning in the title of the thread

Ya’ll, I reckon The Spot may boost the verse into the Tier 2 range on this wiki
I wish The Spot has more development and better creativity with his hax - like Yukari Yakumo level hax - and see if one version of Spider-Man somehow matches and outhaxes him.

It looked like Spider-Man Unlimited, as well as Cyborg Spider-Woman (who withstood accidently getting punched in the face by Spider-Man Unlimited), were both briefly incapacitated by the blast caused when Miles used his powers to break through 2099's force field. Peter B. Parker, Gwen, and Spider-Man 2099 at least took the blast without getting more than pushed back a bit, and were quicker to recover despite being closer to Miles. On the other hand, it seemed like there might have been more than one Spider-Man Unlimited variant present, which makes things a bit more confusing in regards to 8-A scaling.
Trying to scale everyone to Unlimited Spidey might be a bit shakey as it's possible that the version of him we saw in the movie was a variant kinda like the different variants of Insomniac Spidey

Back