• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Early Kryptonians LS were downgraded to Class K if you didn't know

Btw where are we with calcs and profiles?
Flash becomes: At least 7-C with the Speed Force, 2-C Environmental Destruction when going FTL

Barry 2 could already contend with Faora and easily killed her. Not to mention both were capable of fighting against average Kryptonian soldiers.

Supergirl becomes: Low 6-B based of her being able to contend with and fight Zod.

I suppose Dark Flash gets the same rating as normal Flash, Keaton Batman should stay the same, although he should get a "Far higher with Bombs" given how they could stagger the big Kryptonians whose name I forgot.

The Barry 2's speed is weird though, he describes the Kryptonians to be fast but is still clearly faster than them. Yet he's shown to be somewhat comparable to Barry 1? I guess a suitable rating is like: "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely Relativistic, up to FTL at his peak". Both Zod and Supergirl should just be "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher", given that Zod proved to be a challenge for Barry 2

We could also bump up stronger Kryptonians to Rel, since Zod and Faora tagged Barry 1 & 2 while they were accelerating.

We could also bump up stronger Kryptonians to Rel, since Zod and Faora tagged Barry 1 & 2 while they were accelerating.
Didn't Barry 2 end up blitzing Faora. Like at best, that's probably At most. Add to the fact Barry 1 is somewhat faster than a Superman that's superior to his MoS counterpart.

So ig, Zod, Faora and Kara can get "At most Relativistic"?

Do we consider Josstice League Superman to be stronger than MoS Superman?

Do we consider Josstice League Superman to be stronger than MoS Superman?
Yeah. He supposedly got stronger as time went on, as by the time of BvS, he could fight Doomsday while poisoned and weakened, and Doomsday himself is superior to Zod (By how much, we don't really know).

town level superman, fr fr

edit: i was referring to the bvs nuke stuff

Last edited:
Flash becomes: At least 7-C with the Speed Force, 2-C Environmental Destruction when going FTL

Barry 2 could already contend with Faora and easily killed her. Not to mention both were capable of fighting against average Kryptonian soldiers.

Supergirl becomes: Low 6-B based of her being able to contend with and fight Zod.

I suppose Dark Flash gets the same rating as normal Flash, Keaton Batman should stay the same, although he should get a "Far higher with Bombs" given how they could stagger the big Kryptonians whose name I forgot.

The Barry 2's speed is weird though, he describes the Kryptonians to be fast but is still clearly faster than them. Yet he's shown to be somewhat comparable to Barry 1? I guess a suitable rating is like: "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely Relativistic, up to FTL at his peak". Both Zod and Supergirl should just be "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher", given that Zod proved to be a challenge for Barry 2
Okay, I can post my Supergirl blog if that's alright

Okay, I can post my Supergirl blog if that's alright
I feel there's a lot still missing:

• Class M should be Class K
  • Sub-Relativistic should be Relativistic (Zod, while slower, could still catch Barry 2 unaware)
  • She should share all of the same physiological powers as Superman, just copy paste and word it differently.
  • Standard Equipment should include Codex
  • I think you should add a notable attacks and techniques section as well as Standard Tactics

For Standard Tactics, I think it should be this
Standard Tactics: Supergirl often starts out with Heat Vision, before proceeding to use close quarters combat against her opponent.

It's better to just compile the profile in a CRT when we start updating the profiles as well.

• I think you should add a notable attacks and techniques section as well as Standard Tactics
I don't think it's necessary honestly, at least not for the Standard Tactics, Supergirl doesn't seem to have a particulary strategic mind, she just uses whatever ability she feels is better at the moment
It's better to just compile the profile in a CRT when we start updating the profiles as well.
Yeah, we'll add the blog to the CRT when we start the update

Last edited:
I don't think it's necessary honestly, at least not for the Standard Tactics, Supergirl doesn't seem to have a particulary strategic mind, she just uses whatever ability she feels is better at the moment
I feel it's better to include as it's a part of the standard profile format, and would at least give a more detailed explanation for stuff

Sub-Relativistic should be Relativistic (Zod, while slower, could still catch Barry 2 unaware)
Isn't Barry 2 not quite as fast as Barry 1?

I'm iffy about this scaling, since Barry 1's scaling comes from JL Superman who has grown a lot more powerful since MoS + BvS Superman can fight Doomsday even while not fully recovered from Kryptonite weakening

Isn't Barry 2 not quite as fast as Barry 1?

I'm iffy about this scaling, since Barry 1's scaling comes from JL Superman who has grown a lot more powerful since MoS + BvS Superman can fight Doomsday even while not fully recovered from Kryptonite weakening
I mean, Barry 2 could still somewhat keep up with Barry 1 couldn't he? IIRC, he's not that much slower.

I mean, Barry 2 could still somewhat keep up with Barry 1 couldn't he? IIRC, he's not that much slower.
Perhaps, but given that Barry 2 is still somewhat slower and the Clark that Barry 1 scales to having grown significantly more powerful since fighting Zod makes me more doubtful of Relativistic scaling for Zod and the other Kryptonians

I can see something along the lines of "At least Sub-Rel, possibly higher", but outright Rel scaling is iffy

Last edited:
Perhaps, but given that Barry 2 is still somewhat slower and the Clark that Barry 1 scales to having grown significantly more powerful since fighting Zod makes me more doubtful of Relativistic scaling for Zod and the other Kryptonians

I can see something along the lines of "At least Sub-Rel, possibly higher" or sth, but outright Rel scaling is iffy
Fair enough, I think it's weird the likes of Cyborg is faster than Zod but I digress

I can see something along the lines of "At least Sub-Rel, possibly higher", but outright Rel scaling is iffy
Changed my blog with that

The Barry 2's speed is weird though, he describes the Kryptonians to be fast but is still clearly faster than them. Yet he's shown to be somewhat comparable to Barry 1? I guess a suitable rating is like: "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely Relativistic, up to FTL at his peak". Both Zod and Supergirl should just be "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher", given that Zod proved to be a challenge for Barry 2.
I agree with everything other than Flash's rating. Barry 1 should scale to his SnyderVerse key and have a Low 6-B rating due to the movie acknowledging his part of events from the Snyder Cut, including his knocking out Aquaman with an accidental tackle. Given that Barry 2's supposedly less powerful than Barry 1, he could/should get the 7-C scaling. Dark Flash's tricky since he's supposedly a much more powerful Barry 2, so I'd probably give him an at least 7-C possibly/likely Low 6-B due to him being much stronger than before and, theoretically, somewhat superior to Barry 1.

Tbh, I really don't think Faora and Nam-Ek are that vastly inferior. At least 7-C is kinda cringe ngl
Yeah, I think they should get a likely/possibly up to Low 6-B, at least when discussing their latest appearances since here they seem to be treated as comparable to Zod and Supergirl.

I agree with everything other than Flash's rating. Barry 1 should scale to his SnyderVerse key and have a Low 6-B rating due to the movie acknowledging his part of events from the Snyder Cut, including his knocking out Aquaman with an accidental tackle. Given that Barry 2's supposedly less powerful than Barry 1, he could/should get the 7-C scaling. Dark Flash's tricky since he's supposedly a much more powerful Barry 2, so I'd probably give him an at least 7-C possibly/likely Low 6-B due to him being much stronger than before and, theoretically, somewhat superior to Barry 1.
Can summarise the snyder thing again?

Eh, it seems very iffy, with Snyder actively saying the Snyder cut ain't canon, and the way they time travel is very different.

It just seems more like a cute reference.

Eh, it seems very iffy, with Snyder actively saying the Snyder cut ain't canon, and the way they time travel is very different.

It just seems more like a cute reference.
Not sure about that, even accounting for Snyder's statement, the movie actively acknowledges both the time travel and Aquaman pointing at Flash after he accidentally knocked him out, so I'd say it's pretty safe to use them as reference.

Anyways, the one that truly matters here is Aquaman's scene as it directly affects the scaling by showing that Barry can generate enough force to knock out beings on Aquaman's level, it's also not contradictory to anything shown in 2017's version, so I don't see an issue with using it.

Will Barry 2 be getting a separate profile then? Also, wasn't the reason Barry 2 killed her because he had a sharp piece of metal in his arm? Wouldn't him temporarily holding off Nam-Ek be better scaling than that?
Kara couldn't break through a Kryptonian ship, but that was nothing for EoS MoS Superman.
7-C Superman could damage Kryptonians' visors to the point they had to rip it off but Kara couldn't

I do want to point out that Flashpoint Zod might not be as powerful as End of MoS Zod, since he still has his armour entirely intact while fighting Kara, so he can't absorb as much sunlight as End of MoS Zod, who could take in even more sunlight by breaking off his armour. Plus, Flashpoint Zod doesn't have powers like heat vision or flight. Kara is probably still Low 6-B, just scaling below the likes of End of MoS Superman/Zod

Last edited:
Will Barry 2 be getting a separate profile then? Also, wasn't the reason Barry 2 killed her because he had a sharp piece of metal in his arm? Wouldn't him temporarily holding off Nam-Ek be better scaling than that?

7-C Superman could damage Kryptonians' visors to the point they had to rip it off but Kara couldn't

I do want to point out that Flashpoint Zod might not be as powerful as End of MoS Zod, since he still has his armour entirely intact while fighting Kara, so he can't absorb as much sunlight as End of MoS Zod, who could take in even more sunlight by breaking off his armour. Kara is probably still Low 6-B, just scaling below the likes of End of MoS Superman/Zod

Worst comes to worst, she should still be 7-C
Yeah, Barry 2 holding Nam-Ek back is the better feat. Faora's death is clearly due to the kryptonian shrapnel that fused with Barry 2's arm acting as a blade.

In regards to Zod's scaling, it's weird. He's definitely not as strong as his end of MoS version, but seems to be stronger than mid MoS Superman, he's also the only member of the Sword of Rao to fly during the final battle, even though Faora and Nam-Ek (especially Faora) should have the ability given that they were with him when he questions the military about Supergirl, but that might be strictly about his skill than his power.

Last edited:
He still physically deflects attacks from her and contends with her physically, even harms her with his punches.

I do want to point out that Flashpoint Zod might not be as powerful as End of MoS Zod, since he still has his armour entirely intact while fighting Kara, so he can't absorb as much sunlight as End of MoS Zod, who could take in even more sunlight by breaking off his armour. Plus, Flashpoint Zod doesn't have powers like heat vision or flight. Kara is probably still Low 6-B, just scaling below the likes of End of MoS Superman/Zod
I mean, even armored Zod could still damage End of MoS Superman. And Kara could straight up overpower Zod at times. Just Low 6-B is fine.

He still physically deflects attacks from her and contends with her physically, even harms her with his punches.
I see. 7-C Barry 1 and Barry 2 is solid
I mean, even armored Zod could still damage End of MoS Superman. And Kara could straight up overpower Zod at times. Just Low 6-B is fine.
I agree. Low 6-B Kara isn't an issue for me. It's just where she fits on the scaling chain

Back