• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any tearing feats in this movie? Like for example, Doc Ock ripping the clock hand apart in 2, shit like that? Shit like that tends to get very, very, high results (Hell I got the clock hand to be about 90-100 tons the other day, not sure if it's worth finishing though given the new scaling shit).
Base MCU Spider-Man pulls apart a section of an electrical tower

Just got back from watching the movie and I loved it! MCU Spidey has some crazy feats that haven't been mentioned here yet I don't think. First off Peter gets Instinctive Reaction from his body moving while Doctor Strange pushed out his soul into the astral plane. He was also moving at normal speed while this was happening too, which means he was going insanely fast. This should scale to his combat speed

Is there any tearing feats in this movie? Like for example, Doc Ock ripping the clock hand apart in 2, shit like that? Shit like that tends to get very, very, high results (Hell I got the clock hand to be about 90-100 tons the other day, not sure if it's worth finishing though given the new scaling shit).
The part where Goblin breaks throught multiple floors of a building while fighting with Peter is quite impressive in my opinion, but probably not that high in AP.

I forget, why do we consider Electro's attacks lightning speed again?

For the Astral Plane just because Peter moves fast there doesn't mean he moves that fast all the time. Time is fluid in the Astral Plane, with people having conversations in normal time is a rather consistent factor for the realm.

I believe we came to the conclusion that his attacks don’t really have any displays that work against it being lightning.
But like, that doesn't mean its as fast as lightning. It's electricity, they're going to look similar. Also I'm pretty sure it has a massive anti-feat speed wise during the Time's Square fight, where normal humans were moving in tandem with it.

Peter has to move fast enough to prevent them from grabbing electrified railings
Actually that's when the anti-feat happens. People move forward and visually react to the lightning slowly moving around the railing until it completes the circuit.

I don't think that can really be used against the evidence supporting the lightning in the thread I linked along with the fact that a huge emphasis was put on in the scene that Peter had to move fast or else the civilians would've gotten fried. The scene was meant to portray his inhuman speed

Oh, that. I personally wouldn't take that part as a his Spider-Sense. It was presented more as just a slo-mo shot to make his dodging look cool unlike the Times Square scene where his Spider-Sense is shown as specifically showing Peter where other civilians will get shocked

Yeah I guess. I just find it weird with automatically assuming his electricity must move at MHS+ without a statement comparing it to lightning, but I guess he's similar to most versions of Electro who tend to have those statements anyways.

Raimi and TASM should also get Preparation given how they work with MCU before the final encounter. All of the Spider-Men should get Power Nullification for optional equipment. That may sound a little too specific, but 616 Spidey has a similar addition in his optional equipment. Context just needs to be given

I'm worried about the scaling. If we scane Otto to High 8-C via fighting Iron Spider, we might as well scale Tobey and Andrew. We'd scale Integrated Suit Tom to it, and I'm pretty sure Iron Spider > Integrated Suit. Thoughts?

I'm worried about the scaling. If we scane Otto to High 8-C via fighting Iron Spider, we might as well scale Tobey and Andrew. We'd scale Integrated Suit Tom to it, and I'm pretty sure Iron Spider > Integrated Suit. Thoughts?
I personally believe the Iron Spider is superior to the Integrated Suit as well. I'd go as far as to say it would be categorized with the "base" key for MCU

This is the scaling I suggested before in a previous post, tell me what you think of it

All the Spider-Men in their base were 8-C
Octavius could be High 8-C for overpowering Iron Spider and the base Spider-Men casually
Electro (Pre-Amp) could be At least High 8-C for one shotting Octavius
Giant Sandman scales to Electro (Pre-Amp)
Electro (Post-Amp) is 8-A due to the Arc Reactor, being stronger than TASM Peter's ever seen, and casually overpowering each base Spider-Man
Goblin should be 8-C
Lizard should be 8-C

If we scane Otto to High 8-C via fighting Iron Spider,
I mean, there's always the chance the Iron Spider just doesn't scale to Iron Man. Spider-Man needs to recharge it with a house outlet rather than use a arc reactor for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back