• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other stuff I noticed:
-MCU Peter and Matt share a feat of sensing the brick thrown through the apartment window
-Raimi Peter classifies the reasoning for his power loss in Spider-Man 2 as an "existential crisis", so that likely tells us it was rooted in deep personal stress
-Electro could somewhat "teleport" with his powers
-Ock could take and incorporate Nanotechnology into his mechanical arms
-MCU Peter gets shot when mourning May. This acts as a supporting feat for his current regeneration level
-Raimi Peter gets stabbed by Goblin. It doesn't kill him and he's able to get sent back to his universe. Safe to say this also supports his regeneration level

I also watched a higher quality video of Peter vs Goblin (final fight). Goblin looks excited when Peter says he wants to kill him, but looks genuinely surprised at some of the things Peter's able to pull off in battle. That may be some level of indication in regards to this Peter's skill/strength (strength part was already obvious)

Last edited:
Other stuff I noticed:
-MCU Peter and Matt share a feat of sensing the brick thrown through the apartment window
Yep
-Raimi Peter classifies the reasoning for his power loss in Spider-Man 2 as an "existential crisis", so that likely tells us it was rooted in deep personal stress
-Electro could somewhat "teleport" with his powers
Oh he definitely teleports, at one point Peter swings rapidly with his webs and Max appears above him in like a second at worst from his foermer position
-Ock could take and incorporate Nanotechnology into his mechanical arms
Tech manip?
-MCU Peter gets shot when mourning May. This acts as a supporting feat for his current regeneration level
-Raimi Peter gets stabbed by Goblin. It doesn't kill him and he's able to get sent back to his universe. Safe to say this also supports his regeneration level

I also watched a higher quality video of Peter vs Goblin (final fight). Goblin looks excited when Peter says he wants to kill him, but looks genuinely surprised at some of the things Peter's able to pull off in battle. That may be some level of indication in regards to this Peter's skill/strength
I wouldn't say he's surprised, it's more that Peter's punches are actually hurting him and he's tired from his fall on the glider, the fight and his wounds

I mean electro one shotted octavius earlier so... yeah
sand-man could casually stop electro before the amp, but I think it's fair to assume he's stronger afterward. The only comparison we don't have is pre amp electro vs octavius but seeing how they fared against peter 1, I would say electro has the upper hand

All the Spider-Men in their base were 8-C
Octavius could be High 8-C for overpowering Iron Spider and the base Spider-Men casually
Electro (Pre-Amp) could be At least High 8-C for one shotting Octavius
Giant Sandman scales to Electro (Pre-Amp)
Electro (Post-Amp) is 8-A due to the Arc Reactor, being stronger than TASM Peter's ever seen, and casually overpowering each base Spider-Man
Goblin should be 8-C
Lizard should be 8-C

Anything you think is different?

Last edited:
All the Spider-Men in their base were 8-C
Octavius could be High 8-C for overpowering Iron Spider and the base Spider-Men casually
Electro (Pre-Amp) could be At least High 8-C for one shotting Octavius
Giant Sandman scales to Electro (Pre-Amp)
Electro (Post-Amp) is 8-A due to the Arc Reactor, being stronger than TASM Peter's ever seen, and casually overpowering each base Spider-man
Goblin should be 8-C
Lizard should be 8-C

Anything you think is different?
So glad Amazing Peter gets an upgrade. Honestly, after No Way Home now, the first Amazing Spider-Man is my favorite Spider-Man movie and I LOVE Garfield

Andrew Garfield is a fantastic actor who got dealt a bad hand by Sony for a character he always wanted to play. I'm glad he got the chance to remedy that here
Definitely. Really unfortunate because the first TASM was actually pretty good, with nice changes for the characters, good design, good theme, good acting and so on. Then Sony got greedy and tried to make their own cinematic universe except they did it even worse than DC and we got TASM 2, wich is honestly very bad. Garfield was definitely my favorite Spider-Man in No Way Home to, his jokes are great and the scene where he saves MJ was THE most emotional for me

Last edited:
TASM2 could have been decent if Harry and his Green Goblin bullshit didn't exist, all that precious screen time he had could have been given to Electro.
It's not even the biggest problem with that honestly. Electro himself is kinda bad, his design and his powers are cool but his reason for turning evil is basically "I have no friend and I want attention". The problem with Harry Goblin is that it happens at the very end of the movie, when there's only 15 minutes left and the scene itself is like 5 minutes. We have Spider-Man's greatest enemy and he gets 1/5 of the movie, that's a ******* waste of a great villain (and the acting is...cringy af). They just put it there to have their own Goblin and Gwen dying and that's it. Yeah great, it's not like the Green Goblin should have had more screen time. Thanks Sony

no Sony venom vs toby Spidey scene if even for a second

300px-I%27ll_Never_Forgive_the_Japanese.jpg

cant watch it until january rip me
It's not even the biggest problem with that honestly. Electro himself is kinda bad, his design and his powers are cool but his reason for turning evil is basically "I have no friend and I want attention".
Thats why i wished Harry Goblin didn't exist, all the screen time could have been used to flesh out Electro's character and make the viewers sympathize with him. It could really help him out. A goal like that ain't bad if its just explained more clearly and we all know that didn't happen.

Here in Italy I rarely see people in the theathers getting excited while watching a movie. Most of the times everyone watches silently, laugh a couple of times or clap at the end of the movie.
But this is the first time in a long time that the audience I was in the theather with actually started to go crazy in more than a scene. I was surprised by this, but this show how much this movie can create hype and excitement like I rarely saw.

Last edited:
Is there any tearing feats in this movie? Like for example, Doc Ock ripping the clock hand apart in 2, shit like that? Shit like that tends to get very, very, high results (Hell I got the clock hand to be about 90-100 tons the other day, not sure if it's worth finishing though given the new scaling shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back