• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu2411

He/Him
Both are at 2-C and have access to all their equipment. Speed is equalised.

Super Sonic vs Power of Hope Kratos

iu

Sonic: 10 (@sanicspood, @ShakeResounding, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @JED, @Theuser789, @GlaceonGamez471, @Swerzye29038, @speedster352, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Gabs22_Gamer)

Kratos: 6 (@Tony_di_bugalu, @Megaquake2012, @KLOL506, @Naitodesu, @Darksmash,@Greatsage13th)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Void (the one from Shuffle) fits that bill exactly, who Sonic can interact with and fight.

Also yeah Sonic just one-taps and calls it a day. A passive forcefield way above Kratos' paygrade will do that, combined with Sonic's far superior agility, mobility, and skill, on top of the number of ways Sonic amps his speed in character, and all of that essentially eradicates any chance of Kratos properly landing an attack before Sonic eradicates him with a punch.

Last edited:
@ShakeResounding means this and that btw plus Sonic resists conceptual mind hax from these.

I know both characters have hax chains gosh I hate that's a thing so before we claim who "beats" who, we should discuss how their P&A will likely interact with each other.

Kinda fitting both resist fate manipulation.

Void (the one from Shuffle) fits that bill exactly, who Sonic can interact with and fight.
Can you show profile pls.
Also yeah Sonic just one-taps and call it a day. A passive forcefield way above Kratos' paygrade will do that, combined with Sonic's far superior agility, mobility, and skill to essentially eradicate any chance of Kratos properly landing an attack before Sonic eradicates him with a punch.
Kratos has experience defeating enemies more faster, acrobatic and mobile than him for e.g Hermes.
Kratos is skilled combatant himself and a accomplished Spartan General, he has outsmarted and outskilled Divine entities who have waged continous war since eternities before time was even created. He has tactical and strategic intelligence to tag Sonic.
He has his own mobility options to pursue Sonic.

Also he has Immortality Type 8, so he will continue to comeback even after Death.

Kratos has experience defeating enemies more faster, acrobatic and mobile than him for e.g Hermes.
Kratos is skilled combatant himself and a accomplished Spartan General, he has outsmarted and outskilled Divine entities who have waged continous war since eternities before time was even created. He has tactical and strategic intelligence to tag Sonic.
Except not only has Sonic done things of similar caliber with those such as Dark Gaia, but he's even directly countered machines directly made to counter him on a regular basis (Metal Sonic is a prime example). Not to mention there's also Emerl, who had the collective experience, skill, and skill set of everybody from Sonic Battle (Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, Rouge, Amy, Cream, and Sonic himself) and still lost to Sonic (and in under 30 seconds due to the Final Egg Blaster taking aim at Earth and firing in that time). So not only is Sonic himself skilled, but Sonic knows how to deal with beings that have his skill and then more. In no way am I downplaying Kratos' accomplishments when I say Sonic still probably outskills, especially when he casually thrashed things perfectly designed to counteract him. I highly doubt Kratos is tagging Sonic before Sonic gets one, single hit in. Especially not when Super Sonic has a passive forcefield and can literally reflect anything Kratos throws at him with a swipe of the hand using Deflect.
He has his own mobility options to pursue Sonic.
Fair, but I doubt it will be as effective as Sonic's True Flight, combined with his previously mentioned agility on top of potential teleportation from Chaos Control. Something he has indeed spammed when the time has called for it, though I doubt the fight will even get to that point.
Also he has Immortality Type 8, so he will continue to comeback even after Death.
Sealing from Magic Hands will work, since Kratos doesn't seem to resist Sealing (surprisingly). Super Sonic isn't cocky unless your name is Eggman, he's gonna adopt a no-nonsense attitude with such a big threat being unable to be killed by him. And from there, Chaos Control is definitely gonna come into play (like in Sonic's boss fight on The Ark as Shadow). Edit: As noted below, all equipment being accessible means Sonic just kills him with Excalibur after he resurrects once. Sealing isn't even necessary in that case.

Last edited:
@ShakeResounding
I can go on more about some more Kratos feats on skill and mobility to even the playing field a bit.... ~~but I am not in mood~~. But I can concede Sonic holds edge slightly.

But main point is... if Sonic can seal... yeah its a hard counter to Kratos.

Sonic FRA. In addition to what Shake said, Super Sonic himself is invulnerable in addition to his passive force field, so Kratos wouldn’t hurt him physically unless he has something to negate force fields AND invulnerability. Also, he has Chaos Control, which he uses to BFR/Seal Kratos away if he sees Kratos come back.

So, Hows sonic supposed to interact with Kratos? He is the embodiment of a type 1 concept that another type 1 concept fails to even get close to.

means this and that btw plus Sonic

Only the void has AE type 1 and conceptual manip type 1 but alas the profile lacks any form of explanation, the other one doesn't even says what type of abstraction is or if the concept is type 1. Regardless, these at best compare to Fear Zeus who is unable to get close to Kratos meaning Sonic won't be able to do a thing.

Also yeah Sonic just one-taps and calls it a day. A passive forcefield way above Kratos' paygrade will do that

AP is irrelevant since Kratos has immortality type 8 to a concept higher than those 2 here. The forcefield and invulnerability are non factors to conceptual attacks.

Sonic has the speed and mobility advantage, I'll give him that but but Kratos has enough Range to nuke the whole battlefied with sonic in is. I know sonic has the bigger range but he isn't one to snipe and abuse higher ranges and the whole concept can't even get close to higher concept is there too

In short, sonic can't interact with him and Kratos only needs to whack him once to win.

Both are at 2-C and have access to all their equipment. Speed is equalised.

Super Sonic vs Power of Hope Kratos

iu

Sonic: 10 (@sanicspood, @ShakeResounding, @GilverTheProtoAngelo, @JED, @Theuser789, @GlaceonGamez471, @Swerzye29038, @speedster352, @FoxySonicMaster108, @Greatsage13th)

Kratos: 1 (@Tony_di_bugalu)

Inconclusive:
Kratos with the Power of Hope is far beyond anything else in the God of War verse, including many other Type 1 Concepts. Fear Zeus (which is a great deal above baseline Type 1 concepts) was unable to even touch Kratos. I fail to see why Sonic is capable of even interacting with Kratos.

Sonic most definitely has the upper hand in mobility and agility, but skill? Kratos has beaten beings who have waged war since the dawn of time itself, and bested the God of War himself who had thousands of years of combat knowledge and skill. Not to mention, Kratos gets stronger, faster, and more capable with each passing second.

Yeah I'm gonna go with Sonic for this one. Sonic having all of his equipment gives him so much versatility, he's also stronger, invulnerable and if he sees Kratos keep coming back after Sonic one shots, he'll likely seal him with the magic hands or Chaos Control

Yeah I'm gonna go with Sonic for this one. Sonic having all of his equipment gives him so much versatility, he's also stronger, invulnerable and if he sees Kratos keep coming back after Sonic one shots, he'll likely seal him with the magic hands or Chaos Control
This would be good and all but Sonic can't even interact with Kratos to begin with. It's 2 abstract 4 him

1. what does this ''concept stacking'' BS have to do with anything related on Sonic not being able to interact with him?

plus, this doesn't work in practice given 2 different things, Zeus was still getting ahold of Kratos after he activated the power of hope before getting stomped to oblivion.

if Sonic is supposedly more than billions of times stronger then why he shouldn't do the same here?

1. what does this ''concept stacking'' BS have to do with anything related on Sonic not being able to interact with him?
If a type 1 AE + type 1 concept can't even get close to him then what makes you think Sonic with his baseline shit will be able to?
plus, this doesn't work in practice given 2 different things, Zeus was still getting ahold of Kratos after he activated the power of hope before getting stomped to oblivion.

if Sonic is supposedly more than billions of times stronger then why he shouldn't do the same here?

Nice to see you don't know what you are talking about. Fear Zeus kills base kratos then Hope is activated revives Kratos and here you can see how Fear Zeus is pushed back unable to even touch Kratos.

Hax doesn't give a crap about AP, let alone something like concepts and abstract existence. Sonic is ****** here even if he was 2A.

If a type 1 AE + type 1 concept can't even get close to him then what makes you think Sonic with his baseline shit will be able to?

Nice to see you don't know what you are talking about. Fear Zeus kills base kratos then Hope is activated revives Kratos and here you can see how Fear Zeus is pushed back unable to even touch Kratos.

Hax doesn't give a crap about AP, let alone something like concepts and abstract existence. Sonic is ****** here even if he was 2A.
What Tony said. Fear Zeus can't do shit to Hope Kratos, Zeus outright hurts himself trying to punch Hope Kratos.

Also count me in for Kratos using Tony and Megaquake's reasonings.

you just proved literally nothing, I did acknowledge most of the instances you listed but you don't seem to interpret that in the way I was actually trying to make clear.

for clarifications, void is half of another being's abstraction, anyway his profile is kinda outdated and lacks on justifications because that stuff was revised so long ago that little people even cared about it.

Sonic wouldn't hurt himself. He's literally invulnerable. Even if Kratos have attack reflection or something, that would not hurt Sonic as he's invulnerable

Besides, it would kinda be NLF to assume that his attack reflection would work on someone infinitely stronger than him, as no amount of multipliers can get you higher in 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back