• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing this to spite klol's dumb ass

Doesn't sonic just tap with whatever hax he has? Kratos is baseline in everything and doesn't have 5D resistances arceus style

Honestly from the looks of it Sonic has 5D hax+resistances too, but from Shake's comment I have a feeling Sonic has it more layered in this status, while Kratos doesn't have that advantage anymore with Hope (Since he's baseline what with Hope's nature and how Magic as a UES works in GoW), but so far they both seem to have similar haxes and stuff and both have a portfolio so big I can't make heads or tails out of who overwhelms who first and takes it.

The main reason I made my last comment was to clarify that I don't think Kratos can conceptually nuke Sonic with his weapons or fists since Sonic is higher in the layer department. I'm not sure how having more layers interacts with Resistance Negation though. Im unsure if Kratos will be able to negate Archie's Immortality, as he gets his Immortality from a Blessed Object rather than from his state of being. Though an argument can be made that Sonic's status as the "Embodiment of Chaos" could actually tip it in Kratos' favor, assuming his Resistance Negation can do it.

On the flipside tho, Ultra Sonic is likely gonna open up with his elemental powers (creating walls of granite as cover, barriers of ice water, etc.) with any direct application of Conceptual Destruction likely being close to a last resort unless Sonic decides to open up with plain energy beams (which he won't, this form gives him an innate affinity for elemental manipulation so he'll be leaning on that unless it proves to be ineffective against Kratos). And I guess it wouldn't be an Archie Sonic match if I didn't mention Fatehax that works on Type 4 Acausals. Which MAY not work depending on how good Kratos' Reactive Evolution to his Fate Manip might be, though I'm unsure if it also affecting Type 4s will be too much.

STILL not voting yet, but I'm actually leaning towards an Inconclusive right now. They seem to counter each other well at every step. Sonic vs Kratos matches are more in-depth and fun than like 80% of other matches going on right now

um no? Nothing implies that.
what he resisted from Zeus are from Zeus who doesn't have 5D hax. but since Power of Hope grants power to strike down Athena then its at best good supporting evidence that the resistance it grants also is 5D but isn't enough on its own

This is where the infamous DT statement comes in. just because someone comes from a 5D source doesn't mean all its powers granted on the lower level is 5D.
Kratos only resisting Hax from Fear Zeus doesn't prove 5D
what striking Athena down proves is 5D Hax abilities not resistance
and lastly
he stabbed himself and got affected
Thank you

Gilver and Planck already tackled GreatJedi's comment on that front.

This is bullshit.

Send me the page for GOW ues first

It's heating up here. Both sides haxs and resistances are very similar, with both the fate and causality manips working on Acausality Type 4. There are conceptual haxs on both sides, but the one with strongest conceptual haxs and more variety will most likely win this battle.

In Kratos, on the other hand, has resistance negation and resistance to "resistance negation".

The problem is, how many layers can that really make up for? We're talking about, at bare minimum because there were a LOT of Chaos Emeralds, over a hundred layers. Closer to several hundred and I don't even wanna say a thousand cuz that sounds like wank

The problem is, how many layers can that really make up for? We're talking about, at bare minimum because there were a LOT of Chaos Emeralds, over a hundred layers. Closer to several hundred and I don't even wanna say a thousand cuz that sounds like wank
He adapted to and negated 4-dimensional magic over the course of one fight and during his journey to the Fates, he passively adapted to and negated multiverse level control of fate and causality, among other things. He was High 6-A/4-A when he did this.

He adapted to and negated 4-dimensional magic over the course of one fight and during his journey to the Fates, he passively adapted to and negated multiverse level control of fate and causality, among other things. He was High 6-A/4-A when he did this.
I stand corrected.
Even that sounds like wank.
I know

Alright, so Kratos should be able to adapt with his Reactive Evolution given enough time due to Ultra Sonic not going for any Chaos Energy blasts from the start. However, Ultra Sonic's speed was stated to be increasing exponentially with every passing moment; it'll reach a point where, even with Kratos' RE, I believe Ultra Sonic will reach a point where his speed is increasing too fast Kratos keep up with. Is this a fair assessment to make?

Kratos also has Accelerated Development where he gets stronger, faster and more capable with every passing moment. Not sure what that means against Sonic's speed.

Kratos also has Accelerated Development where he gets stronger, faster and more capable with every passing moment. Not sure what that means against Sonic's speed.
Yeah, what I meant is that Ultra Sonic's speed growth was on an exponential scale and thus would eventually hike so high by the second that it would eventually surpass Kratos' AD. So it's essentially Kratos catching up through RE on top of AD, while Ultra's speed is growing at a faster rate than anything else in this fight.

If that's the case, both would essentially be on a time crunch (for Kratos it's to adapt to Sonic's Fatehax and kill him before he gets too fast to tag, for Sonic it's to realize he's gotta utilize his Chaos Energy rather than Ixis Magicks to kill Kratos before he adapts to his hax).

Yeah, what I meant is that Ultra Sonic's speed growth was on an exponential scale and thus would eventually hike so high by the second that it would eventually surpass Kratos' AD. So it's essentially Kratos catching up through RE on top of AD, while Ultra's speed is growing at a faster rate than anything else in this fight.

If that's the case, both would essentially be on a time crunch (for Kratos it's to adapt to Sonic's Fatehax and kill him before he gets too fast to tag, for Sonic it's to realize he's gotta utilize his Chaos Energy rather than Ixis Magicks to kill Kratos before he adapts to his hax).
Kratos' RE is fast enough that a like, 5 minute fight had him adapt to power a dimensional level above his existence immediately. His AD can keep up with Zeus' but that isn't too great here.

In that case, Incon I vote.

Kratos' RE is fast enough that a like, 5 minute fight had him adapt to power a dimensional level above his existence immediately. His AD can keep up with Zeus' but that isn't too great here.
Incon or wincon but it looks more like an incon. But I wouldn't be surprised if wincon

Then I probably stand by my Inconclusive vote even more which is frankly incredible that it happened with both Game and Archie Sonic.

Both have constantly evolving power in differing ways that give them different advantages, yet both will still need some time to achieve them and at that point I feel the gloves are off as to who can do it first due to both being both excellently skilled in their own right and by and by scaling above others of their setting in skill. Where Kratos has a greater arsenal, Sonic has greater ease of use for his Reality Warping abilities (as they're generally thought-based, though this isn't to discredit Kratos' ability to be diverse as well). Matching each other at every step. Man, what a fun match.

I believe Kratos can also look at Sonic and analyze everything about him. Unless Sonic can resist that.
I highly doubt Kratos would comprehend toon force or plot manipulation.

Anyway @ShakeResounding pretty much summed up Sonic's brand of comic BS pretty well, so I'll vote incon FRA also keep in mind Archie is due for some future revisions (as you can see the formatting on the P&A section clashes with itself) but iirc it's mostly going to affect post-SGW Archie in terms of P&A.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back