• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought we could ever do GOW vs Archie but here we are now

Both in Low 1-C keys
Sonic is in his Ultra Form
Kratos is in his Power of Hope key
Speed equalized
SBA

Battle Music

main-qimg-a0455f4d3958038516933e1592659c41-lq

Sonic:

main-qimg-2bca2eddd7f5516e381daf7bcd9a67ff

Kratos:

Icon: 11 (KLOL506, omegabronic, Planck69, Popted2, Undylan, AxiamofVirgo, ShakeResounding, Georredannea, Greatsage13th, GilverthProtoAngelo, Marvel_Champion_07)

Last edited:
Aite, so, I checked Sonic's profile and it seems a lot of the abilities he has, Kratos resists to one degree or another, especially the conceptual manip part. But I guess that won't matter since both have 5D hax now so...

I'll wait for the others to give more input.

um no? Nothing implies that.
what he resisted from Zeus are from Zeus who doesn't have 5D hax. but since Power of Hope grants power to strike down Athena then its at best good supporting evidence that the resistance it grants also is 5D but isn't enough on its own

This is where the infamous DT statement comes in. just because someone comes from a 5D source doesn't mean all its powers granted on the lower level is 5D.
Kratos only resisting Hax from Fear Zeus doesn't prove 5D
what striking Athena down proves is 5D Hax abilities not resistance
and lastly
he stabbed himself and got affected

At least I think Kratos is superior in terms of variety in conceptual haxs. But their profiles and hax are very similar to each other. Maybe Kratos's strengh would be the thing to take advantage of here.

what he resisted from Zeus are from Zeus who doesn't have 5D hax. but since Power of Hope grants power to strike down Athena then its at best good supporting evidence that the resistance it grants also is 5D but isn't enough on its own
It's literally all from Athena.

This is where the infamous DT statement comes in. just because someone comes from a 5D source doesn't mean all its powers granted on the lower level is 5D.
That's assuming the power source doesn't have feats of being able to affect another being of 5D Tier 1 BS. You should prolly read his comments again on that front.

and lastly

Because only Hope can harm Hope, which in turn can affect Athena.

and lastly
Hax and resistance from same source don't scale differently in GoW.
The magic system is very clear on that. Narratively and mechanically.

If Hope had so shit resistance then Athena wouldn't have had trouble striking Hope down.

Also Kratos has resistance negation for a reason.

and lastly
Man, because Kratos could withstand any attack from Athena. Fear Zeus therefore could not touch Kratos "conceptually and spiritually".

Honestly you don't need UES, whether it exists or not. Hope having stats in offense a complete dimension above it's defense makes no sense whatsoever in the story.

It's just a concept which gives shit load of power. And power being an encompassing term in all aspects of combat. Stats, hax or resistance.

Honestly you don't need UES, whether it exists or not. Hope having stats in offense a complete dimension above it's defense makes no sense whatsoever in the story.

It's just a concept which gives shit load of power. And power being an encompassing term in all aspects of combat. Stats, hax or resistance.
yes
but it makes it not needed to be explained in detail. just say it has UES and it was approved and many people will get the idea

But since their resistance is from Athena and Hope i would assume baseline resistance?

Holy shit you guys really got GoW to Low 1-C. Well ******* done, GoW Chads. Also Remus I hate you for making this

In Archie, hax becomes more layered the more Chaos Energy a person has (One Power Ring can perform/negate hax, while a Power Ring Matrix is made up of an unknown but large amount of Power Rings, which negates the crystallizing power of Ixis Naugus using a Chaos Emerald, with every few Chaos Emeralds granting a greater level of infinite power [as shown when Mammoth Mogul describes the infinite power of 7-9 Chaos Emeralds as being lesser than the infinite power of 12 iirc]). And after the Great Harmony (an event that gathered all the Chaos Emeralds across the universe and combined them into a single set. For reference, there were enough Yellow Chaos Emeralds alone to fuel a star and enough Green ones to create an ocean), the Chaos Emeralds have a looot of layers. There's a blog I plan to make covering it that I probably won't get to until like a year because I'm too busy with the Gameverse, so I'm sorry for the word vomit. Not a vote btw, I figured I'd just do some elaborating for Sonic's side.

Holy shit you guys really got GoW to Low 1-C. Well ******* done, GoW Chads. Also Remus I hate you for making this

In Archie, hax becomes more layered the more Chaos Energy a person has (One Power Ring can perform/negate hax, while a Power Ring Matrix is made up of an unknown but large amount of Power Rings, which negates the crystallizing power of Ixis Naugus using a Chaos Emerald, with every few Chaos Emeralds granting a greater level of infinite power [as shown when Mammoth Mogul describes the infinite power of 7-9 Chaos Emeralds as being lesser than the infinite power of 12 iirc]). And after the Great Harmony (an event that gathered all the Chaos Emeralds across the universe and combined them into a single set. For reference, there were enough Yellow Chaos Emeralds alone to fuel a star and enough Green ones to create an ocean), the Chaos Emeralds have a looot of layers. There's a blog I plan to make covering it that I probably won't get to until like a year because I'm too busy with the Gameverse, so I'm sorry for the word vomit. Not a vote btw, I figured I'd just do some elaborating for Sonic's side.
So as far as I understand, you haven't made a blog or revision yet to implement them (correct me if I'm wrong please)

And I guess Archie also starts off with a spin dash?

Since this is Ultra tho. Maybe reality warping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back