• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got this thing for the list already (He is 6D while Sonic and Co are 5D layered plot hax gg.)

Still surprised he has profile here tbh.
Wait, his plot manipulation is 6-D? If that's true, he should move higher up the Low 1-C list.

I looked at the profile and it looks like a Plot taken with R>F. If that's the case, he has 5-D plot with 6-D AP, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Wait, his plot manipulation is 6-D? If that's true, he should move higher up the Low 1-C list.
The characters above him have oppressive passives and/or can't be affected (NEP, TD, AE+1, etc) but this is derailing so let's drop the subject shall we?

Still hilarious that's two Sonic's (Game and Archie) that have fair and debatable matches with Kratos here.

The characters above him have oppressive passives and/or can't be affected (NEP, TD, AE+1, etc) but this is derailing so let's drop the subject shall we?

Still hilarious that's two Sonic's (Game and Archie) that have fair and debatable matches with Kratos here.
In fact, all these attacks you mentioned are denied by Plot. Of course, things change here if the Plot is 4-D or 5-D. But to avoid derailment, yes, it's better to close the issue, but this plot hax can negate hax like NEP, TD, AE 1 etc.

In that case, Incon I vote.
Then I probably stand by my Inconclusive vote even more
incon fra
Seems inconclusive to me as well. Kratos' hax and ability defense gets better and better rapidly via his RE but Sonic's physicals get better faster.
Incon FRA
so I'll vote incon FRA
Hmmm, I vote incon too. These two have moves that can one-shot each other.
All counted, That's 7, Grace begins I guess

Likely not every single one (for example "5-D healing" is never displayed). But things like Conceptual Manipulation, Power Nullification, some other abilities, and most Resistances have layers. Which is why they should be kept off any non-smurf list until a comprehensive blog is made.

Kratos and Sonic chitchatting about the journey at foot, art by me! :  r/SonicFrontiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back