• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sir Sonic, Knight of the Wind" Sonic VS "Coordinator of The Six" Mujin Park

• Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Equalized speed
  • Optional Equipment allowed
  • Adventure Era Sonic | Full Power Supreme God Mujin Park

Sonic: 7 (@XxZetsuxX, @omegabronic, @Theuser789, @Eseseso, @Lenyo456, @ShakeResounding, @TauanVictor)
Mujin Park:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
If I'm understanding Sonics profile right then he has no soul manipulation resistance meaning Mujin probably one shots with le funny bell

Sonic has 5d reality warping and space time manipulation via chaos,this should be a stomp in his favour

Cus of this

I don’t understand what exactly is "this"? Both are 4A and durability doesn't make Sonic somehow avoid an omnidirectional hax. There's also another reason but I'll only go over that if Sonic actually has a counter to soul manip.
And I don’t know if it helps but he does have resistance to concept type 1 destruction on a 5d level
I mean technically Mujin has concept manip but his opening move would just be the bell so it doesn't actually matter that much.

Speed amp most likely just doesn't matter anyway because uhh, passive fear manipulation. Sonic will be too terrified to even move

That's not gonna go on forever, Sonic will move eventually though
Why would it stop? And it doesn't need to go on forever, only until Sonic gets knocked out from fear or until Mujin kills him.

I'll drop the full list of ways Mujin can one shot in a bit but I need to read up on what Sonic resist first.

I don’t understand what exactly is "this"? Both are 4A and durability doesn't make Sonic somehow avoid an omnidirectional hax. There's also another reason but I'll only go over that if Sonic actually has a counter to soul manip.
i think what hes trying to say is that sonic is 4-A but has Low 1-C hax

sonics willpower can take care of fear manip
ngl fear manip is an ass ability
Sonic not only doesn't have supernatural willpower in this key (unless again, I'm misreading the profile) and I don't see why would willpower negate layered fear manip if he's never resisted fear manip to begin with. Like this is fear in an instinctual level that can straight up hospitalize people.
i think what hes trying to say is that sonic is 4-A but has Low 1-C hax
That makes sense but the screen shot shows Sonics durability which is what I don't understand

Mujin attacks will transfer to the rings

The rings will protect Sonic from the attacks
That's alright Mujin resists his hax. (mu dumbass misread) How exactly do they work? I only played very old sonic games where he lost all his rings after getting hit which would also make them a non factor

I think so, Yeah
Hmm sure ig. His profile says that the more damage they take the more Sonic loses so something that turns sonic entire body into soul vapors should remove them all or most in one hit. Anyway here is basic info on Mujins:

So first thing to say is Mujin passively paralyzes Sonic with fear. This fear can be as potent as to make people completely give up the fight or even knock them unconscious.

As for win cons Mujin usually starts with mind manipulation where he commands his opponents to kill themselves. If that doesn't work then he uses soul manip via diamond sutra which creates an omnidirectional sound that turns people into soul vapors.
Besides these Mujin also has several durability negation abilities like spawning spikes inside of peoples bodies, mandala which shoots a beam that passes through everything, bio manip which allows him to turn people into green mush or spawn small Tataghatas from their body, as well as damage reflection with his mirror.

He can (and will if necessary) spam most of these abilities back to back so rings shouldn't be an issue. He's also insanely intelligent to where he can essentially read peoples minds just by watching their movement so if Sonic has some abilities that could potentially insta win him the battle Mujin will actively avoid letting Sonic use it.

Actually, I take it back, I don't think the OP has optional equipment for Sonic

Which means Sonic doesn't have his rings, Rip

I think this is a stomp

Actually, I take it back, I don't think the OP has optional equipment for Sonic

Which means Sonic doesn't have his rings, Rip

I think this is a stomp
Optional equipment needs to be specified? I didn't even know.
If Sonic were to have optional equipment would he have any counters to the hax I listed above?

Optional equipment needs to be specified? I didn't even know.
If Sonic were to have optional equipment would he have any counters to the hax I listed above?
For dura neg yes because every damage is being transfered to the rings (Which Sonic can pick them up)

He resists transmutation too

Fear hax might be a problem for a while ig

Soul manip is instant death

Bio manip too

Sonic can copy up to 5d abilities by the way, and his chaos manipulation gives him control over space-time, has sealing and BFR. None of which Mujin has resistances to and chaos reality warping miracles could maybe resist the mind and soul hax idk

Sonic can copy up to 5d abilities by the way, and his chaos manipulation gives him control over space-time, has sealing and BFR. None of which Mujin has resistances to and chaos reality warping miracles could maybe resist the mind and soul hax idk
If he doesn't resist fear hax he's not using the BFR or just his abilities in general.
Regardless of whether he does Mujin has word based mind hax and omnidirectional soul hax.
Sonic would need to resist both fear and mind hax to have any chance of using his abilities. And even after that it would depend on who uses their hax first which is hard to say in a speed= match.

Uhm, so reading Sonics profile he also doesn't resist paralysis. So even if he were to resist being paralyzed by fear, and Mujins mind manipulation, Mujin can STILL use his word based paralysis to stop Sonic from doing anything so ig that's another win con…

Uhm, so reading Sonics profile he also doesn't resist paralysis. So even if he were to resist being paralyzed by fear, and Mujins mind manipulation, Mujin can STILL use his word based paralysis to stop Sonic from doing anything so ig that's another win con…
This is a stomp, Sonic doesn't resist the fatal haxes and can't activate any ability due to fear hax

This should be closed ngl

This is a stomp, Sonic doesn't resist the fatal haxes and can't activate any ability due to fear hax

This should be closed ngl
The characters are both kidna hard to put into match ups ngl. Mujin is like the 2nd most haxxed person in GoH only behind Nirvana Mori who has comp abilities of the verse. Meanwhile Sonic is 4A but has 5D smurf BFR.

Adventure Sonic should 100% have supernatural willpower, what?
Well he at the very least doesn't have it in his profile so that should probably be fixed.

Either way, sn willpower doesn't give you immunity to fear manipulation so it doesn't matter here anyway.

Well he at the very least doesn't have it in his profile so that should probably be fixed.
It is on the profile, under Indomitable Will. One of the first abilities in the key, just hyperlinked with a slight change of wording.
Either way, sn willpower doesn't give you immunity to fear manipulation so it doesn't matter here anyway.
Correction.
Limitations: Depending on the user and medium, Fear Manipulation can occasionally be depicted as a power which can be overcome with bravery, willpower and courage.
Fear Manip page.

Sonic can also teleport out of the Paralysis Inducement at worst via thought-based hax so that isn't an issue.

Regardless I think this is a stomp for Mujin, the real issue is that bro opens with various thought based hax that can end Sonic while Sonic goes for CQC. Only way is to either bloodlust both (which might then be a cheap incon) or give prior knowledge to each but that just seems extra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back