• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Multipliers for Hades ap buff? And perhaps some other stuff

So, Hades tanked a comet fist from god cloth Pegasus Seiya, it did very little damage, if any. Comet fist is said to be a technique that combines all the punches of Pegasus meteor fist in one blow. Currently, it’s accepted that seiyas comet fist has a multiplier of 100x.
However, this is in reference to silver saga seiya. After Seiya unlocks his 7th sense, he gains speed that should be comparable to aiolias. Aiolia has states that pre 7th sense seiya throws out 100 punches, which is why focused comet fist is 100x. He also says that 7th sense users throw out a hundred million. If seiya is comparable(he is btw via being a 7th sense user) he should be able to do the same. This would mean his comet fist focuses more attacks and power.
This means that 7th sense and beyond seiya, should get a higher ap of 100millionx when using his comet fist,
So, hades dura should scale to 100 millionsx that. Athena can hurt hades. Hades is stronger than athena. This affects everyone who tanked A comet fist(only Hades), and those who scale to that person.

agree:7 Rabbit,Area,Rize,Theend,Aerrow,Unshake, Confluct
disagree:0
neutral:3 hasty,Armor, KingTempest, Elizha

Last edited:
Where the heck are you getting the billions times multiplier from lol.
It’s on aiolias profile in notable techniques. I’ve also heard it’s in some data book, but don’t have the scan. I only have scan for up to 100 mill.

Alright. If it's already accepted I'm fine with it but I'd prefer a scan since I know jack shit about Saint Seiya.

Alright lol. I don't disagree with this just saying I'd prefer a scan lol. If you don't have one then oof.

So, Hades tanked a comet fist from god cloth Pegasus Seiya, it did very little damage, if any. Comet fist is said to be a technique that combines all the punches of Pegasus meteor fist in one blow. Currently, it’s accepted that seiyas comet fist has a multiplier of 100x.
However, this is in reference to silver saga seiya. After Seiya unlocks his 7th sense, he gains speed that should be comparable to aiolias. Aiolia is stated on his profile to be able to throw out a billion hits. He also states that pre 7th sense seiya throws out 100 punches, which is why focused comet fist is 100x. He also says that 7th sense users throw out a hundred million. If seiya is comparable(he is btw) he should be able to do the same. This would mean his comet fist focuses more attacks and power.
This means that 7th sense and beyond seiya, should get a higher ap of 100x when using his comet fist, and possibly billion times. Seiya in his god cloth is rated as uni+ for scaling to Thanatos , up to low multi.
So, hades dura should scale to 100 or a billion times that. Athena can hurt hades. Hades is stronger than athena. This affects everyone who tanked A comet fist, and those who scale to that person.

agree:
disagree:
neutral:
The Billions of blows is a mistranslation for Aiolias section in the Spanish version. The actual translation is 100 million which is supported not just in the classic but in g as well

I guess the Notable Attack in Aiolia profile must be fixed. Anyway I agree with 100 millions times stronger

Since I was the person who talked to you about that, I definitely agree with 100 million portion, consistent with Kaiser and Odyssesus statement of light speed, and then game supports it even more. I didn't know Vs battle wiki didn't use it, probably because it isn't much relavant in 2-C range but still good to point out.

With the way the wiki treats "distances between Universes." the way the 100x might work is simply 100x 3 univereses but less than 4 Universes. So It won't make Hades 300 Universes above 2-C

Anyways, Hades should be ~ 26 Universes into 2-C

時空を越えて第六獄へ飛ばしたペガサスを再びこの法廷へ引き戻すとは?

時空 = Spacetime - in physics, spacetime (or space-time, space time, space-time continuum)

https://jisho.org/word/時空

We get confirmation here that the 6th prison is its own Spacetime continuum

According to the Wiki Spacetime Continuums are considered whole universes

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

LhcbWPx.jpg

cuponMQ.jpg

taking the multiplier away for a second.

Seiya is 2-C because he hurt Hades, Hades can't be 100 times stronger than himself.

What's more, Seiya raised his cosmo infinitely to dawn the god cloth, there's no known multiplier and any kind of multiplier is likely to be too low or too presumptuous to use.

I disagree.

Seiya is 2-C because he hurt Hades, Hades can't be 100 times stronger than himself.

What's more, Seiya raised his cosmo infinitely to dawn the god cloth, there's no known multiplier and any kind of multiplier is likely to be too low or too presumptuous to use.

I disagree.
actually, I’m pretty sure there was an accepted crt for thanny being low multi, it just wasn’t added to profiles. i can see if I can find. Additionally, the number being too low isn’t a problem, as you can just slap, at least, or possibly, or likely. A low ball is better than nothin

I disagree.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/saint-seiya-2-c-upgrades-and-2-a-additions.113849/ last page, ant asked unshake or Matt to put it in the profiles, so it was accepted.

actually, I’m pretty sure there was an accepted crt for thanny being low multi, it just wasn’t added to profiles. i can see if I can find. Additionally, the number being too low isn’t a problem, as you can just slap, at least, or possibly, or likely. A low ball is better than nothin
I remember, I was on that thread, I just don't think it got properly accepted.

To clarify my argument, I’m trying to argue for Hades’dura to scale to at least 100 milllion times that of god cloth seiya.

So, the issue seems to be you disagree with the multiplier. This is logical, as 100 million is indeed a very big number. However, there are statements that ANY person who is a gold saint(and logically, everyone who scales to a gold saint) can punch 100 million times a second.
This is one of the scans. This scan also stated that pre 7th sense seiya punches 100 times per second.
This scan shows that pre 7th sense seiya punches with 100x Normal force, because it combines all the force of his punches into 1 hit. So, when seiya punches 100 times a second, he hits 100x harder when using the comet fist technique. This is already accepted and on his pre7th sense profile key.
This scan says that gold Saints can also strike at 100 million times per second. Both statements are said by Gold Saints. Gold Saints are logically experts on how gold Saints fight.
This is just to show that 7th sense users/Gold Saints can strike that fast.
Post 7th sense Seiya is comparable to the gold Saints. This is in all physical categories; ap,speed, dura. All 7th sense users are comparable to one another, as they are tapping into the same power source. This means that all the Galaxy to universal+ keys for seiya should have a 100 millions multiplier when using the comet fist. It wouldn’t make sense for seiya to be fighting other 7th sense users, who are striking 100 million times a second, without doing the same himself. Thus, the 100 billion multiplier makes sense for seiya when using the comet fist.
Now for Hades. Seiya struck hades with the comet fist, when seiya was using his God cloth. Gods, and God cloth users are demonstrably superior to the normal 7th sense users in all stats, and that fact is accepted on wiki already. This means that God cloth seiya must have been able to punch at least 100 million times a second. His comet fist would have been focusing the power of all these blows, and hades tanks it with basically no effort, and counters seiya with no problem.

Back