• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different note, this isn't a typical blog page; instead, it is a sandbox. Although I lack sufficient context, I'm curious about why it isn't designed as an explanatory or blog page. Additionally, given its sandbox nature, you have the ability to make the suggested changes in the original post yourself, as the page is accessible to you.

On a different note, this isn't a typical blog page; instead, it is a sandbox. Although I lack sufficient context, I'm curious about why it isn't designed as an explanatory or blog page. Additionally, given its sandbox nature, you have the ability to make the suggested changes in the original post yourself, as the page is accessible to you.
I’m not sure, it was supposed to be made into a proper page months ago. No ones done it

The whole concept was new to me. Is it supposed to be posted as a blog then it becomes a page?

Well, I guess this is fine, but I'd rather wait for at least one speed calc is done and evaluated so we can at least have a direction for their speed

Leaving them all (Numerous profiles) at a Lightspeed placeholder seems a bit rushed, despite the much needed rework

Well, I guess this is fine, but I'd rather wait for at least one speed calc is done and evaluated so we can at least have a direction for their speed

Leaving them all (Numerous profiles) at a Lightspeed placeholder seems a bit rushed, despite the much needed rework
Not a single Gold Saint will scale above light speed, it's not rushed.

the reclacls will only effect those who have infinite speed, and that will be dealt with in another thread.
Okay then, I fully agree with the CRT if that's the case, indeed a long time coming

I also wanted to ask, why are we keeping their Galaxy level rating ? If their full power is Low 2-C, that should be their rating, as there is no "holding back" aside from Marvel and DC Comics as far as I know

Okay then, I fully agree with the CRT if that's the case, indeed a long time coming

I also wanted to ask, why are we keeping their Galaxy level rating ? If their full power is Low 2-C, that should be their rating, as there is no "holding back" aside from Marvel and DC Comics as far as I know
that was Matt's suggestion and I disagreed with it when that CRT was going on, but it won't be an issue when I revise the AP scaling

that was Matt's suggestion and I disagreed with it when that CRT was going on, but it won't be an issue when I revise the AP scaling
It made some really unnecessary stuff like Shaka's AP description, it certainly has to go. Anyway I won't derail any further, looking forward to the AP revision aswell

I updated the OP to include the blog that could replace the current chapter 1 seiya feat for low tiers.

I will write a quick summary so staff don't have to read the long OP:

• Removal of broken links off verse page and replacing them.
  • Removal of faulty calculations off of the verse page.
  • replacing ratings due to the removal of faulty calcs:
- Changing pre 7th sense keys to unknown and MFTL+ speed ratings to light speed.
  • adding the canon blog that was accepted in a previous thread to the verse page.
  • removing now non-canon keys from 4 pages as well as abilities tied to those keys.

The justifications for the calculation blog being faulty can be found in the OP.

Last edited:
I don't mind the changes. The blog was accepted already so I don't have much to say on that, obviously I agree with moving broken links, non canon keys and any faulty calcs.
I'll put you down as agree, thank you for your input.

Are you ok with the low tiers being placed as unknown (in AP) until my blog gets accepted (and then I'll make a crt to implement that blog) or would you rather leave the faulty calc alone as a placeholder?

I'll put you down as agree, thank you for your input.

Are you ok with the low tiers being placed as unknown (in AP) until my blog gets accepted (and then I'll make a crt to implement that blog) or would you rather leave the faulty calc alone as a placeholder?
In the end, it really doesn't matter, you can leave it to avoid an unneeded edit but it's going to be changed either way.

Last edited:

- Changing pre 7th sense keys to unknown and MFTL+ speed ratings to light speed.
  • adding the canon blog that was accepted in a previous thread to the verse page.
  • removing now non-canon keys from 4 pages as well as abilities tied to those keys.

The justifications for the calculation blog being faulty can be found in the OP.
That seems fine to me at least.

So since that’s 2 agrees with DDM also giving a tentative agreement, is it ok for me to apply this CRT?

Thank you for your input.

Since that's 3 agrees, I will be applying these changes:

I crossed out the unknown ratings proposal as I'll be changing them once I get the replacement calc accepted and able to be applied, so I'll leave the pre-7th sense ap ratings alone for the time being.

All the pages are already unlocked.

I will make the edits over the course of the next couple hours and I will request this to be closed once all edits are complete.

Thank you everyone for your participation and I hope to see you all in future CRTs :)

In-order to complete the revision, I unfortunately need these pages unlocked:

Aside from that, I have tidied up the verse page as I said, fixed a few grammatical errors, removed the speed blog that contained all the miscalculations and made the timelines match the currently accepted canon blog.

I replaced all the MFTL+ with the speed of light as I said I would in the OP. The justifications for the time being whilst accurate, are lacklustre, some pages didn't even have justifcations (actually most of the profiles don't have justifications for anything).

My next CRT will be addressing the scaling and I'll be sure to write a thorough justification for all characters for all stats, it will probably be broken into 3 parts.

Thanks again everyone

Edit: is there a way the canon blog can be made into a page that can't just be edited by anyone?

Last edited:
Okay. That is good.

Should we close this thread then, or is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back