• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Multipliers for Hades ap buff? And perhaps some other stuff

Got it.

So, this new multiplier, what exactly will be their new values? Sorry if it's already mentioned before but there is just so much read through.

Ok so all the relevant top tiers like the stronger gods, and god cloth Seiyas comet fist would just scale 100 millionx 2-c, so the tiers stay the same.

7th sense Seiya would be Multi galaxy level, or 1.053x10^74 joules, when using the comet fist. It scales to no one.

Silver saga Seiya would be Large country level, or 1.199x10^24 Joules, when using the comet fist, which also scales to no one.

Last edited:
Oh boy... That's some big numbers also, wouldn't 100milx2c be 2B instead? Or am I misunderstanding the multiplier thing here?

So, this here - for this, is not a tier jump? But then how are you quantifying the whole 100 million thing? I am just a bit lost with the numbers here

But then how are you quantifying the whole 100 million thing? I am just a bit lost with the numbers here
In saint seiya, characters of a certain level of strength become so fast, they can all punch 100 times in a second. Seiyas Comet fist attack focuses all of those punches into 1 attack. It’s stated to be a multiplier of 100x. Now, Eventually, Seiya grows fast enough to Punch 100 million times, in a second. whenever he uses his comet fist, he’s stil focusing all of those punches into 1 attack. Therefore, it becomes a 100 millionxMultiplier.

So, this here - for this, is not a tier jump? But then how are you quantifying the whole 100 million thing? I am just a bit lost with the numbers here
It's a weird wiki policy. The distance between universes are unknown.

You can be infinitely above baseline 2-C bit still get Molly womped by a guy whose 5 universes into 2-C simply because the distance between worlds are unknown.

Edit: seiya combines the force of all 100 punches in a second into 1 big punch. This was stated in series to be 100x stronger

Then when he awakend the 7th sense he becomes faster doing 100 million a second and focusing then jnto 1 big punch.

In saint seiya, characters of a certain level of strength become so fast, they can all punch 100 times in a second. Seiyas Comet fist attack focuses all of those punches into 1 attack. It’s stated to be a multiplier of 100x. Now, Eventually, Seiya grows fast enough to Punch 100 million times, in a second. whenever he uses his comet fist, he’s stil focusing all of those punches into 1 attack. Therefore, it becomes a 100 millionxMultiplier.
Wait a minute, so this isn't a multiplier then. That seems like a speed thing rather than AP multiplier.

It is a multiplier. The more attack speed he gains, the bigger his attacks multiplier become, due to it being dependent on the amount of punches he takes in a second

If I punch someone in the face two, then four times, then 8 times times repeatedly in a very short time, does that give me 2x multiplier?

Cause this is what I am understanding from your messages. This isn't an AP multiplier, just he is increasing his speed, thus more punches are thrown, thus he is doing more damage "over time" (for the lack of a better term).

Oh no you misunderstand what I mean, he has a specific technique that works by combining the force of the punches he would throw in one second into one attack.

In that case, sure, ig. Don't see a problem with it myself then. But I would recommend asking some other staff too.

In this case it would be an AP boost, seeing as Misty was blocking each Meteor Fist individually but could not block Comet Fist

If there's any confusion regarding base stats, God Cloth Seiya shattered Thanatos' Surplice with Ryu Sei Ken (Meteor Fist).
Thanatos is currently accepted as being 2-C as per his profile on the wiki. Seiya would thus upscale from that, meaning his Ryu Sei Ken punches must individually carry power sufficient to best Thanatos, which are then combined and multiplied by whatever the amount of punches Seiya can throw 'at once'

This is question is not related to this post but is hade from ss multiversal or universal

How does his reflecting ability work is it passively or not cause I have seen a scan where pegasus punched him

How are saint able to harm a god

Does hades have cosmos barrier

This is question is not related to this post but is hade from ss multiversal or universal

How does his reflecting ability work is it passively or not cause I have seen a scan where pegasus punched him

2-C, it's on the profile

passive, doesn't work against blows that are stronger than him or blessed by a god

see above

not sure

any further questions ask in the general thread

Ok so Hades is low Multiversal, due to scaling to 3 universes

his attack reflection is passive,

Saints can harm gods if they can use a godly blessing, or simply godly power.
Basically, anything “divine” can get past it.

and Hades is capable of using barriers. Basically what Hasty said above.
you get most of this info, if not all just by looking at his profile btw

Back