• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Saint Seiya CRT

Ok, so, I pretend to make this simple and straight to the point as possible, hope this not controversial

I propose to remove the 3-C rating from all the profiles of the Gold Saints and 7th Sense users and make all of them straight-up Low 2-C only, nothing more, nothing less

Currently the Wiki rates the Gold Saints and 7th Senses users as the follow: "At least 3-C, Low 2-C at his maximum power."; The problem with this is that most of the profiles don't have reasonings for 3-C/Galaxy level at all, all of the explanations for their AP are universal only, such as Aries Mu, Aries Shion, Virgo Shaka etc.

And also the fact the even a inexperienced and recently awakaned 7th Sense Seiya whose power was compared to the Big Bang who give birth to space and time, and Taurus Aldebaran is noted to have been holding back against him, should make 7th Sense users casually Universal+ and MUCH above Galaxy level

Even Gemini Saga's Galaxian Explosion, which is stated to be able to destroy entire galaxies (That's the only Galaxy level feat listed on Seiya's profile), is compared in Aiolia's profile to the Photon Burst, which has the power comparable to the Big Bang, proving once again that destroying galaxies is small talk, and they should actually be straightforward Low 2-C, as even the novel states that all Gold Saints are capable of destroying the universe.

Agree: AerrowStorm1

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Problem with this is due to the canon split, the Gold Saint profiles will be undergoing complete overhauls.

we just don’t plan on changing them until all planned CRTs have been completed as we don’t yet know what will be changed.

but Golds will more than likely lose their low 2-C ratings and the classic Gold Saints will likely be around 4-A levels.

but as it currently stands, the Omega stuff can’t be used at all for classic Golds whatsoever.

Problem with this is due to the canon split, the Gold Saint profiles will be undergoing complete overhauls.

we just don’t plan on changing them until all planned CRTs have been completed as we don’t yet know what will be changed.

but Golds will more than likely lose their low 2-C ratings and the classic Gold Saints will likely be around 4-A levels.

but as it currently stands, the Omega stuff can’t be used at all for classic Golds whatsoever.
I'm aware of the planned character division plan, but I don't think it affects this CRT that much

Also, why would they lose the Low 2-C ratings? Episode G I heard it doesn't take place in the same timeline as the Classic, but Saintia Sho and G Assassin still does, and its were we get a good amount of Low 2-C feats

At some point in the near future a crt will be made with the revised profiles, any changes as a result of this crt will likely be changed.

but you’re free to argue whatever you want I guess

I feel it is better to wait for a major revision of the verse before making any changes to the characters' ap, as there are a lot of things missing in the golds' profiles especially skills.

Multi System Solar Buster? is this due to Saga's Galactic Explosion which is said to have the power to destroy several stars in the galaxy? But the 5D for knights with the 8th sense hadn't been approved? I did not understand that.

Multi System Solar Buster? is this due to Saga's Galactic Explosion which is said to have the power to destroy several stars in the galaxy? But the 5D for knights with the 8th sense hadn't been approved? I did not understand that.
5D was for Soul and Mind only not the body or physically speaking

Back