• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu regen upgrade proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You’re getting too hung up on the word “logic” again he was talking specifically in reference to Zamasu. Hence why he said mortal logic. Gods can charge history without making splits in time.
yeah, but only when killing other gods, since that is as far as we can reason with the explanation he gives, still absolutely nothing on it implies history nuke however

2. Yes while Goku black did come to the main timeline. That doesn’t mean he broke the loop beerus is a part of the loop him erasing Zamasu leads to him killing Gawasu and stealing Goku’s body so on and so forth. Zeno broke the loop.
no, originally Beerus didn't erased Zamasu, which lead to Zamasu killing Gowasu, stealing the time ring and then becoming Black

3. You are contradicting yourself you as first said it’s not temporal but it’s AoE which makes no sense.
i said that it would be at max AOE based on your original premise, which i still disagreed in the same message i talked about the AOE thing

Because if you admit his AoE can affect other Zamasu’s in time then it’s temporal. Then afterwards you changed it as said it’s temporal but only only works on Gods. Which makes less sense because it means you admit it’s high godly but don’t think it should count because is selective EE.
i don't even agree with AOE to begin with, erasing all of your alternate versions across timelines is not nuking your history,

again, i don't even agree with the AOE, just explaining why it wouldn't be history erasure regardless

Zeno not Beerus broke the loop
yes he did, hence why another timeline was created to begin with

No he didn’t Goku black had one but not Zamasu they show us ass much. Zamasu the green one. Didn’t have a time ring

typho on my part, i meant to say that he didn't when he killed gowasu and then stoled after he killed him

Again you’re hung up on the word logic it’s not that complex he’s just saying when he killed Zamasu it didn’t make a spit in time.
.......yes, that is what i have been saying this entire time, still waiting for the hakai being the responsable for it rather than beerus being a god

It’s because you’re hanging on the every word he says. The nuance of what he meant was in relation to Zamasu in specific whis even stated he can manipulate time without making new timelines.
don't see why Whis matters for Beerus, but you already conceeded that Beerus can change events without splitting the timeline

Okay even if I were to concede and say that Beerus temporal erasure is god specific like YOU ADMITTED!! It would require Zamasu have high godly.
i never admited, i never agreed with it even lol

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

Literally how it’s described is how it’s explained. And how I’m explaining it. If he got erased from the past his future is still intact because of the time ring. It’s not like Zeno who truly did nuke his history by deleting it all together.
if his story got erased, then his present also does, acausality does nothing to protect you against your present being erased

Then at that point you’re just admitting he’s part of the loop then. Yes he came to the present. That still doesn’t negate the fact he was deleted.
.....what are you even arguing anymore? like, legit, Black was part of the loop, then Beerus killing Zamasu before he became Black broke said loop

Okay you’ve said this first point like 3 times already. Even if that were the case he is still being deleted from history. Even if you argued he only has selective high godly EE, he’s still being erased. Hence he’d need temporal regeneration.
it isn't being deleted from History at all, it is simply altering the future instead of spliting the timeline

It would it’s the would point of the ring the fact he has history protection means he wouldn’t die if his past self was erased.
if you want to add extra things for the time ring, sure ig? still would need to prove the History erasure tho

Again even if you’re wanting to die on this hill it doesn’t negate the fact that Zamasu is regenerating from temporal erasure.
it does since you never proved that the so called temporal erasure occured to begin with

yeah, but only when killing other gods, since that is as far as we can reason with the explanation he gives, still absolutely nothing on it implies history nuke however
Okay one if we assume it’s god specific he is still erasing erasing Zamasu throughout the timeline with the exception of Goku Black. Via the show’s admission and via your admission. Meaning worse Cas e scenario it would still be high godly but Beerus would have selective EE.
no, originally Beerus didn't erased Zamasu, which lead to Zamasu killing Gowasu, stealing the time ring and then becoming Black
Okay and and what’s your point? Sure the original Zamasu who stole Goku body wasn’t erased but they later do just that.
i said that it would be at max AOE based on your original premise, which i still disagreed in the same message i talked about the AOE thing
No you literally did not you said it’s not history EE just AoE that covers the multiverse.
i don't even agree with AOE to begin with, erasing all of your alternate versions across timelines is not nuking your history,
If you’re talking in reference to deleting the timeline that’s not necessary simply losing your place in history is high godly.
again, i don't even agree with the AOE, just explaining why it wouldn't be history erasure regardless

yes he did, hence why another timeline was created to begin with
Yeah sure but beerus did not create the timeline though. That’s what you’ve been arguing.
typho on my part, i meant to say that he didn't when he killed gowasu and then stoled after he killed him
Yeah sure but zamasu the green one still doesn’t have a time ring so what’s the point of this part?
.......yes, that is what i have been saying this entire time, still waiting for the hakai being the responsable for it rather than beerus being a god
Yeah but you’re still not addressing the point I made though. You said that the time erasure. Is selective and only works on gods. That’s al ready something you have said.

What I said is even if that’s the case it’s irrelevant it would just mean Beerus and the GoD get selective EE. But Zamasu regen would still need to be up to snuff to deal with it.
don't see why Whis matters for Beerus, but you already conceeded that Beerus can change events without splitting the timeline
What are you talking about? That was literally the point of what I have been saying. That beerus didn’t make a new timeline but erased Zamasu from one of them.

You have been arguing the exact opposite that he did make a new timeline. Thus it’s not high godly. But if you by your own admission admit there wasn’t a timeline split then what’s the point of this conversation you just contradicted yourself.
i never admited, i never agreed with it even lol
Yes you did you’ve been arguing that the EE isn’t impressive because it’s “god specific” which is a weird argument because that’s not a debunk. It’s just a restriction on the GoD.
if his story got erased, then his present also does, acausality does nothing to protect you against your present being erased
The whole point of the time ring is that, it protects you from changes in time you’ve already half acknowledged that. It’s just that you’re harping on a definition of an ability that doesn’t even agree with you.
.....what are you even arguing anymore? like, legit, Black was part of the loop, then Beerus killing Zamasu before he became Black broke said loop
No I’m arguing Beerus was apart of the loop. The loop the loop did not end until Zeno ended it not Beerus.
it isn't being deleted from History at all, it is simply altering the future instead of spliting the timeline
okay bro we can stop arguing that then because that’s one of your points already knocked off. You at first said Beerus created new timelines then now you’re pivoting the point somewhere else. If you admit that he’s gone for the timeline then that’s erasing him with hakai.
if you want to add extra things for the time ring, sure ig? still would need to prove the History erasure tho
What am I adding?
it does since you never proved that the so called temporal erasure occured to begin with
You’ve already admitted that the timeline has no spitting and Zamasu was hakai’d it’s just that you’re arguing it’s not impressive because it’s “god specific”

Okay one if we assume it’s god specific he is still erasing erasing Zamasu throughout the timeline with the exception of Goku Black. Via the show’s admission and via your admission. Meaning worse Cas e scenario it would still be high godly but Beerus would have selective EE.
Stop this, i never, EVER agreed with the temporal erasure thing at all, i said and alaways said that it is simply beerus saying that a god killing another doesn't split the timeline, that's all i have said this whole time

Okay and and what’s your point? Sure the original Zamasu who stole Goku body wasn’t erased but they later do just that.
that Beerus erasing Zamasu broke the loop, thus the timeline split, which is actually what whis said, giving credit to the creation of the timeline where Zamasu wasn't erased to the fact that Beerus erased him in their's

No you literally did not you said it’s not history EE just AoE that covers the multiverse.
as an at max interpretation of the scan, i actually aegued that even that is not feasible at all, stop trying to somehow convince me of something i didn't do, i simply didn't did what you are saying

If you’re talking in reference to deleting the timeline that’s not necessary simply losing your place in history is high godly.
No, i am talking about the max possible interpretation of the scan, it was me saying how temporal erasure was simply never implied at all by the scan
Yeah sure but beerus did not create the timeline though. That’s what you’ve been arguing.
he did created it, his action of erasing Zamasu created the paralel world where he wasn't erased, that much is verbatim said by Whis

Yeah but you’re still not addressing the point I made though. You said that the time erasure. Is selective and only works on gods. That’s al ready something you have said.
No, i said that the act of not spliting the timeline when killing is exclussive to work on gods, again, never agreed with the temporal erasure at all

What I said is even if that’s the case it’s irrelevant it would just mean Beerus and the GoD get selective EE. But Zamasu regen would still need to be up to snuff to deal with it.
It doesn't because his history was never erased to begin with, Beerus and the other gods simply follow a different logic to time travel when killing another god, altering the past alter the future, going against the logic for mortals where the timeline is split

What are you talking about? That was literally the point of what I have been saying. That beerus didn’t make a new timeline but erased Zamasu from one of them.
no, your point is that Beerus erased Zamasu's entire history, mine is that Beerus simply ignores the mortal rules of time travel, altering the past alters the future when it comes to gods killing other gods, that's all

You have been arguing the exact opposite that he did make a new timeline. Thus it’s not high godly. But if you by your own admission admit there wasn’t a timeline split then what’s the point of this conversation you just contradicted yourself.
......my dude, my entire point is that there was a timeline split, it isn't high godly simply because it is never said that beerus erased his history

Yes you did you’ve been arguing that the EE isn’t impressive because it’s “god specific” which is a weird argument because that’s not a debunk. It’s just a restriction on the GoD.
no, i have been arguing that the phrase you are using from beerus simply means that when a god kills another they can alter the future without spliting the timeline, i have never agreed with it being a temporal erasure affecting all of the one's killed history at all

The whole point of the time ring is that, it protects you from changes in time you’ve already half acknowledged that. It’s just that you’re harping on a definition of an ability that doesn’t even agree with you.
I am talking acausality, which is all black impliea with his statement on the time ring

No I’m arguing Beerus was apart of the loop. The loop the loop did not end until Zeno ended it not Beerus.
Beerus was part of the loop, he and whis were the one's thar brought Goku to Zamasu for them to fight, which is what prompted Zamasu to steal goku's body, which only didn't happen because Beerus killed zamasu, so yes, Beerus was the one who broke the loop

okay bro we can stop arguing that then because that’s one of your points already knocked off. You at first said Beerus created new timelines then now you’re pivoting the point somewhere else. If you admit that he’s gone for the timeline then that’s erasing him with hakai.
nope, Beerus created a new timeline via killing Zamasu, never admited that he erased his history tho, no idea whar could possibly have given you this impression

What am I adding?
anything more than simple acausality

You’ve already admitted that the timeline has no spitting and Zamasu was hakai’d it’s just that you’re arguing it’s not impressive because it’s “god specific”
You are wrong on both of those as i have already said, the timeline split and Zamasu was never erased across his entire history

Stop this, i never, EVER agreed with the temporal erasure thing at all, i said and alaways said that it is simply beerus saying that a god killing another doesn't split the timeline, that's all i have said this whole time
Even then, this wouldn't be history erasure, it would be EE aoe that covers all versions in the multiverse, so it wouldn' upgrade either the hakai nor zamasu's regen at all.

I’m not that’s literally what you said I’m not adding anything I’m reiterating what you said.
that Beerus erasing Zamasu broke the loop, thus the timeline split, which is actually what whis said, giving credit to the creation of the timeline where Zamasu wasn't erased to the fact that Beerus erased him in their's
Now your changing you argument again? You said this earlier.

So do you think the timeline skit when beerus erased zamasu or not? Because what I said is that beerus didn’t make a new timeline.
as an at max interpretation of the scan, i actually aegued that even that is not feasible at all, stop trying to somehow convince me of something i didn't do, i simply didn't did what you are saying
I’m not you literally said what you said. How am I convincing you of anything? You’ve changed your argument like 4 times already. Hence why I asked what are tryimg to argue anymore?
No, i am talking about the max possible interpretation of the scan, it was me saying how temporal erasure was simply never implied at all by the scan
1. Off what I can deduce you’re trying to argue it’s not HGR it’s accausality. Yet at the same time you’re saying it’s not accausality. I said said Goku black has a time ring and only him you’re saying otherwise. That Zamasu also had had one (he doesn’t)

2. You literally have not given me a single scan to contradict what I’ve said.
he did created it, his action of erasing Zamasu created the paralel world where he wasn't erased, that much is verbatim said by Whis
No he didn’t rewatch the arc his actions lead to Black making a new time ring not the other way around.
No, i said that the act of not spliting the timeline when killing is exclussive to work on gods, again, never agreed with the temporal erasure at all
It’s erasure not killing we specifically see him use hakai. And even in that same scan you’re trying to strawman. He literally says a god erasing another god would have an affect on space and time.
It doesn't because his history was never erased to begin with, Beerus and the other gods simply follow a different logic to time travel when killing another god, altering the past alter the future, going against the logic for mortals where the timeline is split
It’s blatantly not time travel I addressed this already time travel doesn’t work that way in dragon ball. Which is even more confusing because 2 lines up you said the timeline split now you’re saying the exact opposite.
no, your point is that Beerus erased Zamasu's entire history, mine is that Beerus simply ignores the mortal rules of time travel, altering the past alters the future when it comes to gods killing other gods, that's all
No I said beerus erased Zamasu because he stated as much. Here he even emphasized the erasure and not that it’s him just killing gods. Otherwise why wouldn’t zamasu actions have affected present Gawasu?
......my dude, my entire point is that there was a timeline split, it isn't high godly simply because it is never said that beerus erased his history
Bro you’ve said the opposite line 3 times already do you want me to highlight it?
no, i have been arguing that the phrase you are using from beerus simply means that when a god kills another they can alter the future without spliting the timeline, i have never agreed with it being a temporal erasure affecting all of the one's killed history at all
1.Okay isn’t present Gawasu gone then huh? It’s not just a god thing is a hakai thing in specific.

2. Here you go again make a contradiction YOU said Beerus actions lead to a split in the timeline. But not your saying he didn’t because Gods don’t work on mortal logic which one is it?
I am talking acausality, which is all black impliea with his statement on the time ring
So you saying his history is unchanged literally what I’ve said but okay.
Beerus was part of the loop, he and whis were the one's thar brought Goku to Zamasu for them to fight, which is what prompted Zamasu to steal goku's body, which only didn't happen because Beerus killed zamasu, so yes, Beerus was the one who broke the loop
No black was the beginning of the loop Beerus action directly lead to black time traveling which lead to him meeting future Zamasu. Whe yes Zamasu can steal Goku’s body anymore but that’s not my argument.
nope, Beerus created a new timeline via killing Zamasu, never admited that he erased his history tho, no idea whar could possibly have given you this impression
Literally your words

!no, i have been arguing that the phrase you are using from beerus simply means that when a god kills another they can alter the future without spliting the timeline, i have never agreed with it being a temporal erasure affecting all of the one's killed history at all!<
You don’t even understand how that ability even works. Hence why you’re trying to argue goku black is accausal and at the same time trying to argue the opposite.
You are wrong on both of those as i have already said, the timeline split and Zamasu was never erased across his entire history
You’ve said the opposite 4 times now!! Like what is argument did the timeline spit or not?

Off what been said only you and Maverick the DDM said their neutral Duedate didn’t give an opinion.

Duedate disagreed as well, they gave their opinion on this

Duedate disagreed as well, they gave their opinion on this
They didn’t say that they just said they don’t understand.

I’m not that’s literally what you said I’m not adding anything I’m reiterating what you said.
as i have said, that was me saying that even in the most high interpretation of the feat, it wouldn't be history erasure, it was not me agreeing, it was me considering the highest interpretation to say that even then the proposals you gave wouldn't be correct

Now your changing you argument again? You said this earlier.

So do you think the timeline skit when beerus erased zamasu or not? Because what I said is that beerus didn’t make a new timeline.
no, i said that it shouldn't have based on what Beerus said, but the time ring made it so that it splited

I’m not you literally said what you said. How am I convincing you of anything? You’ve changed your argument like 4 times already. Hence why I asked what are tryimg to argue anymore?
i never changed my argument at all actually, you are just misinterpreting what i said, confusing my examples by going with the highest intepretation as my actual opinions, but no, my main point of History erasure never being implied at all still stands as it has always did

1. Off what I can deduce you’re trying to argue it’s not HGR it’s accausality. Yet at the same time you’re saying it’s not accausality. I said said Goku black has a time ring and only him you’re saying otherwise. That Zamasu also had had one (he doesn’t)
i am saying that it is nothing, since the hakai still just erases the body and soul, not history at all, the time ring part was about the Zamasu that became black, not the immortal Zamasu black teamed up with

2. You literally have not given me a single scan to contradict what I’ve said.
i don't need to when the scans you presented to not tell what you are saying they tell at all, besides the fact that i did showed scans that contradict you initial premise

No he didn’t rewatch the arc his actions lead to Black making a new time ring not the other way around.
i did rewatched it, it was beerus erasing Zamasu that caused the split with the new time ring, as much is said explicitly so by Whis int he end of the arc

It’s erasure not killing we specifically see him use hakai. And even in that same scan you’re trying to strawman. He literally says a god erasing another god would have an affect on space and time.
Killing/destroying, not erasing, also pretty sure he says "killing" in the original, you wouldn't have the orginal scene with the audio for us to hear right?, regardless, as we see in the ToP, hakai is still considered Death, regardless, my point still stands, he says "god" in general, if it was a hakai thing, he would have specified GoD, since they are the only ones who can do hakai

It’s blatantly not time travel I addressed this already time travel doesn’t work that way in dragon ball.
when a god kills another it does, that is the whole point of Beerus' explanation to trunks

Which is even more confusing because 2 lines up you said the timeline split now you’re saying the exact opposite.
i am saying that it shouldn't have splited, and that it wouldn't normally due to how gods in DB work via what Beerus explained, however it did split due to Black having the time ring and thus preventing his past to alter his future

No I said beerus erased Zamasu because he stated as much. Here he even emphasized the erasure and not that it’s him just killing gods. Otherwise why wouldn’t zamasu actions have affected present Gawasu?
he erased Zamasu with the hakai, that doesn't matter for the after statement that it is because of how the gods work with time stuff and not History erasure

Bro you’ve said the opposite line 3 times already do you want me to highlight it?
i never did, you are just misinterpreting what i said

1.Okay isn’t present Gawasu gone then huh? It’s not just a god thing is a hakai thing in specific.
no because a god killing another doesn't destroy their entire history

2. Here you go again make a contradiction YOU said Beerus actions lead to a split in the timeline. But not your saying he didn’t because Gods don’t work on mortal logic which one is it?
no, not working on mortal logic would make it not split normally by beerus' explanation, it did here however because of the time ring, that's all
So you saying his history is unchanged literally what I’ve said but okay.
no, you are saying that his history was erased, which would still affect Black in his present as that is part of his history

No black was the beginning of the loop Beerus action directly lead to black time traveling which lead to him meeting future Zamasu. Whe yes Zamasu can steal Goku’s body anymore but that’s not my argument.
he is not in the "begining", it is a temporal paradox, there is no beginning or end, Beerus erasing Zamasu would prevent him from stealing Goku's body and killing Gowasu, thus breaking the loop

Literally your words
already covered your misinterpretation of them multiple times above, so no need to do it now again

You don’t even understand how that ability even works. Hence why you’re trying to argue goku black is accausal and at the same time trying to argue the opposite.
acausality type 1 only makes you immune to changes in your past, in this case his present would also be affect as it is part of his history

You’ve said the opposite 4 times now!! Like what is argument did the timeline spit or not?
i never did, you are just misintepreting, again

They didn’t say that they just said they don’t understand.
"but I'm failing to see how we're getting that Beerus erased Goku Black all across time."
aka, i don't agree that it is erasure through all of time since i can't see how that could be it

"then it sounds more like either GoD or just Hakai can ignore the normal causality of the Dragon Ball universe instead of it spreading throughout all of time"
aka i don't agree with temporal erasure, i think that it is this

they did disagree, that much is very crystal clear

Damage, can you comfirm something for me, how many disagreements does a thread need before it is considered rejected?

as i have said, that was me saying that even in the most high interpretation of the feat, it wouldn't be history erasure, it was not me agreeing, it was me considering the highest interpretation to say that even then the proposals you gave wouldn't be correct
But even then then you’re saying that the feat would still equate to something. Even with that. Logically speaking what you’re trying to argue is that it’s a nothing feat but as you’ve shown thats impossible
no, i said that it shouldn't have based on what Beerus said, but the time ring made it so that it splited
Okay you’re soo close. You’re admitting the timering made a split not beerus and if that’s the case just look at who’s wearing the time ring.
i never changed my argument at all actually, you are just misinterpreting what i said, confusing my examples by going with the highest intepretation as my actual opinions, but no, my main point of History erasure never being implied at all still stands as it has always did
That’s not what I’m talking in reference to one moment you’re saying that the timeline diverged the next you’re saying it’s not. Hence you changing your stance.
i am saying that it is nothing, since the hakai still just erases the body and soul, not history at all, the time ring part was about the Zamasu that became black, not the immortal Zamasu black teamed up with
I’m not saying hakai erased history rather that it erased specifically zamasu from, history what Zeno did was erase history in its entirety.
i don't need to when the scans you presented to not tell what you are saying they tell at all, besides the fact that i did showed scans that contradict you initial premise
So what you’re saying is that you don’t need to present any scans as a counter argument? Because at this point you’re just denying everything I’m saying and not giving reason. I showed the scans and can repost them if needed but your showing me scans In opposition.
i did rewatched it, it was beerus erasing Zamasu that caused the split with the new time ring, as much is said explicitly so by Whis int he end of the arc

Killing/destroying, not erasing, also pretty sure he says "killing" in the original, you wouldn't have the orginal scene with the audio for us to hear right?, regardless, as we see in the ToP, hakai is still considered Death, regardless, my point still stands, he says "god" in general, if it was a hakai thing, he would have specified GoD, since they are the only ones who can do hakai
Hakai is literally an existence erasure technique. It’s not destruction/atomization or anything of the sort it’s complete erasure of a being. And beerus also stated the ability erases you soul and all. Meaning “death” isn’t to be taken as they literally die and their souls are in other world. And there is no YT. Clip and I can’t screen record for obvious reasons. But I’ll drop the ep number

Ep 61
when a god kills another it does, that is the whole point of Beerus' explanation to trunks
But even then you’re ignoring my point if that’s the case then 1 there is no timeline and 2 zamasu is gone from time.
i am saying that it shouldn't have splited, and that it wouldn't normally due to how gods in DB work via what Beerus explained, however it did split due to Black having the time ring and thus preventing his past to alter his future
1. The time ring does prevent his time from being altered hence why when he’s killed in the past he’s unaffected in the future.

2. Even then that still runs in opposition to you claim that beerus created a new world.
he erased Zamasu with the hakai, that doesn't matter for the after statement that it is because of how the gods work with time stuff and not History erasure
Okay so just answer my question then why doesn’t Gawasu die in the present of gods can alter the future that way?
i never did, you are just misinterpreting what i said
Then explain because you’re contradicting yourself.
no because a god killing another doesn't destroy their entire history
It removes them from Time but Goku black has a time ring so he’s all good.
no, not working on mortal logic would make it not split normally by beerus' explanation, it did here however because of the time ring, that's all
It did because of Zamasu actions not the time ring in specific the time ring allowed him to make said actions.
no, you are saying that his history was erased, which would still affect Black in his present as that is part of his history
No it wouldn’t

1. You’re strawmaning
2. The whole point of the time ring that you don’t have to concern yourself with time paradox’s.
he is not in the "begining", it is a temporal paradox, there is no beginning or end, Beerus erasing Zamasu would prevent him from stealing Goku's body and killing Gowasu, thus breaking the loop
With your logic there can’t be an end either. Whis goes out of his way to say he need to ask future beerus to erase his Zamasu in specific.
already covered your misinterpretation of them multiple times above, so no need to do it now again
The only reason I’m responding is because you’re repeating/changing your arguments over and over again.
acausality type 1 only makes you immune to changes in your past, in this case his present would also be affect as it is part of his history
Cool that literally does not run in opposition to what I’ve been saying.
i never did, you are just misintepreting, again
I didn’t though I even want a copy pasted your old comments just so we can avoid this.

But even then then you’re saying that the feat would still equate to something. Even with that. Logically speaking what you’re trying to argue is that it’s a nothing feat but as you’ve shown thats impossible
it would equate to gods in dragon ball getting the ability to not make timeline split up when altering the past by killing other gods, it would give nothing to Zamasu or anyone who regenerates from being erased by the Hakai

Okay you’re soo close. You’re admitting the timering made a split not beerus and if that’s the case just look at who’s wearing the time ring.
.....the time ring came to be because of the split, i didn't say that the time ring itself made the split.......not even sure how that would work

That’s not what I’m talking in reference to one moment you’re saying that the timeline diverged the next you’re saying it’s not. Hence you changing your stance.
no, i always said that it split, only that it normally wouldn't due to gods' nature in db as Beerus explained

I’m not saying hakai erased history rather that it erased specifically zamasu from, history what Zeno did was erase history in its entirety.
aka you are saying that it erased Zamasu's history, change the wording, my argument stays the same, no history erasure stated and no statement that the hakai affects your entire history at all

So what you’re saying is that you don’t need to present any scans as a counter argument? Because at this point you’re just denying everything I’m saying and not giving reason. I showed the scans and can repost them if needed but your showing me scans In opposition.
i am giving reasons, i am explaining my points, things is, most of the time i am using the same scans as you are, also also, i did give scans, plenty, so..........no i never said that i don't need to present any scans at all

Hakai is literally an existence erasure technique. It’s not destruction/atomization or anything of the sort it’s complete erasure of a being.
never denied as much.........what is your point?

And beerus also stated the ability erases you soul and all. Meaning “death” isn’t to be taken as they literally die
i would say that destroying your soul and body still counts as death

and their souls are in other world. And there is no YT. Clip and I can’t screen record for obvious reasons. But I’ll drop the ep number

Ep 61
i know the EP number, find a way to check the raws to know if the wording is really as you say it is......wait on, where did you even get that clip that you are using in the imgur in the first place?

But even then you’re ignoring my point if that’s the case then 1 there is no timeline and 2 zamasu is gone from time.
and you are ignoring mine about how Black's time ring made it so that a split happened anyway due to it protecting Black from alterations of his past
also no, there is no possiblity there that would make Zamasu be gone from all of time, still no idea where you got that from
1. The time ring does prevent his time from being altered hence why when he’s killed in the past he’s unaffected in the future.
oh you mean exactly as i have said? why repeat what i just told you?

2. Even then that still runs in opposition to you claim that beerus created a new world.
it doesn't, i explained over and over again, it doesn't contradict, Beerus was the cause that the timeline split, the time ring from black just made it so that Beerus breaking the time loop created a new timeline instead of altering his future

Okay so just answer my question then why doesn’t Gawasu die in the present of gods can alter the future that way?
......why would he die? Zamasu killing him was prevented from happening in that timeline, why would he die if he was never killed to begin with in the timeline he is in?

Then explain because you’re contradicting yourself.
simple, i am not, you are just misinterpreting

It removes them from Time but Goku black has a time ring so he’s all good.
when you actually show evidence of that we can begin to talk about it, as of now, no evidence of this was ever shown

It did because of Zamasu actions not the time ring in specific the time ring allowed him to make said actions.
it did because the time ring protected black from the alteration Beerus caused in his past, thus making the timeline not change, but split....i feel like i said 10 times already

No it wouldn’t

1. You’re strawmaning
oh am i? how so? i fail to see how

2. The whole point of the time ring that you don’t have to concern yourself with time paradox’s.
this is not a time paradox you are proposing, it is a Historical nuke, there wouldn't be any present for him to be immune to paradoxes, his present self would be nuked as well alongside all of his history

With your logic there can’t be an end either. Whis goes out of his way to say he need to ask future beerus to erase his Zamasu in specific.
by the point that you are talking the loop already broke, there isn't any Zamasu to become black and the events of the loop already concluded, that has honestly no relevance to the current topic

The only reason I’m responding is because you’re repeating/changing your arguments over and over again.
i am not changing my argument in anyway at all

Cool that literally does not run in opposition to what I’ve been saying.
it does, unless you want to give Black resistance to History EE as well that is

I didn’t though I even want a copy pasted your old comments just so we can avoid this.
you did tho, you copying and pasting doesn't change the fact that you misinterpreted them still

it would equate to gods in dragon ball getting the ability to not make timeline split up when altering the past by killing other gods, it would give nothing to Zamasu or anyone who regenerates from being erased by the Hakai
Yet even then this stance makes no sense. You’re s
I do disagree with this thread

.....the time ring came to be because of the split, i didn't say that the time ring itself made the split.......not even sure how that would work

no, i always said that it split, only that it normally wouldn't due to gods' nature in db as Beerus explained

aka you are saying that it erased Zamasu's history, change the wording, my argument stays the same, no history erasure stated and no statement that the hakai affects your entire history at all

i am giving reasons, i am explaining my points, things is, most of the time i am using the same scans as you are, also also, i did give scans, plenty, so..........no i never said that i don't need to present any scans at all

never denied as much.........what is your point?

i would say that destroying your soul and body still counts as death

i know the EP number, find a way to check the raws to know if the wording is really as you say it is......wait on, where did you even get that clip that you are using in the imgur in the first place?

and you are ignoring mine about how Black's time ring made it so that a split happened anyway due to it protecting Black from alterations of his past
also no, there is no possiblity there that would make Zamasu be gone from all of time, still no idea where you got that from

oh you mean exactly as i have said? why repeat what i just told you?

it doesn't, i explained over and over again, it doesn't contradict, Beerus was the cause that the timeline split, the time ring from black just made it so that Beerus breaking the time loop created a new timeline instead of altering his future

......why would he die? Zamasu killing him was prevented from happening in that timeline, why would he die if he was never killed to begin with in the timeline he is in?

simple, i am not, you are just misinterpreting

when you actually show evidence of that we can begin to talk about it, as of now, no evidence of this was ever shown

it did because the time ring protected black from the alteration Beerus caused in his past, thus making the timeline not change, but split....i feel like i said 10 times already

oh am i? how so? i fail to see how

this is not a time paradox you are proposing, it is a Historical nuke, there wouldn't be any present for him to be immune to paradoxes, his present self would be nuked as well alongside all of his history

by the point that you are talking the loop already broke, there isn't any Zamasu to become black and the events of the loop already concluded, that has honestly no relevance to the current topic

i am not changing my argument in anyway at all

it does, unless you want to give Black resistance to History EE as well that is

you did tho, you copying and pasting doesn't change the fact that you misinterpreted them still
I do disagree with this thread
Ight fine I guess you can close it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back