• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon revisions (And I guess we also bring up High 1-C. Twice.)

Thank you. I'll tell you when I'm done, then everything can be locked up.

Lagann should be 7-B instead of 9-A as it can take hits from Viral and fight with those of similar levels

Lagann never did that though, it was Gurren and Gurren Lagann that actually took on Viral at any point.

Unless I misremember?

You're better off not knowing them kek

And that was at the beginning of the series as well, it tanked his kicks and even survived the enki sun attack (though he could have dugged his way out of that but never knew for sure)

That enki sun attack could probably be calc'd as well to see if it would yield anything higher

That requires me to find images to pixel scale

Do I seriously need to finish that joke

Btw Does Lordgenome really need a 9-A lowball? He unquestionably damaged Lagann with his physical might and there isn't really anything that should make us doubt this feat iirc.

Because Lagann is questionably High 6-A

Uhm Nedge, I was mistaken about Lordgenom being straight up high 6-A.

The thing he scales to has a 9-A lowball, that's why he does,

9-A is a nonsense lowball though, in the very same episode Lagann destroys the massive drill made out of steel created by Lazengann which prompts Lord Genome to kick its ass bare handed.

Yeah, that was mostly just me not being able to calc squat.

I knew it would get something that's not 9-A but it didn't play out like that

But, it's High 6-A anyways.

Yeah, and Simon's page with Lagann and his Core Drill, and Lordgenome, all accordingly.

Make sure to refrain from the + since it's kinda backscaling a bit.

OH THAT'S WHERE THAT QUOTE WAS

I WAS TRYING TO FIND IT SO I COULD ACTUALLY JUSTIFY HIS OMNIPRESENT RATING BUT WOOPDIDE FRICKIN HECK I MISSED IT

Okay so, look at scans:

Moreproof1
Moreproof2
Okay, so 10th or 11th Dimensional space is establish. We already accept that the Anti-Spiral Multidimensional Labyrinth is a real place and not an illusion, and that it has these many dimensions. The question comes whether or not they can be considered to be dimensions as we treat them.

The answer is yes. See the following scans:

Official3
Official4
Official5
Official6
They created animaginary oscillating time-space located between the membranes of the dimensional universes we call the 10th and 11th dimensions.
This line is a direct reference to Brane Cosmology, talking about the 10th and 11th dimensions as being "dimensional universes" contained in membranes.

For the uninitiated, Brane Cosmology is the idea that our visible three-dimensional universe is merely contained inside a membrane of a higher-dimensional bulkspace, which itself may be just the membrane of an even higher-dimensional bulk. This theory is an attempt to consolidate the existence of additional dimensions in M-Theory without resorting to them having to be shrunk to the plank-size.

Meaning that a 4th Dimensional Bulk would be much larger, perhaps infinitely larger geometrically, than the 3rd dimensional membrane in which our universe is contained.

And the Multi-Dimensional Anti-Spiral Labyrinth is contained in 10th and 11th Dimensional Membranes, meaning it is indeed a legitimate High 1-C realm and not a universe whose extra dimensions are plank-sized.

Hell, they even directly reference quantum theory in the series when explaining the Multi-Dimensional Labyrinth:

Official2
So yeah, this is a legitimate High 1-C Feat and the characters should be that powerful.

Back