• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

super galaxy gurren lagann update and increase in its tier

ok with this improvement now it will be shown that the goku vs sggl combat did not make sense in that sggl is weaker in ap.
1.super galaxy dai gurren:
the shields of super galaxy gurren lagann are so powerful that they resist an explosion that shakes the universe (from anti spiral or an unknown cosmic point)
1MyciNT.png

Gurren Lagann Novelization - Volume 4 said:
"Super Spiral Field developed. Get ready for the shockwave, a huge one is coming."
At the same time Dayakka finished speaking, a huge explosion occurred.
It is the collapse of a battleship like a satellite.
After the huge shockwave that shook the isolated universe hit the Dai-Gurren Super Galaxy and the violent wave disappeared, the enemy fleet was also annihilated.
in the galactic super spiral abyss simon generated so much spiral power that he created the universe with his cells (i.e. he created an infinite universe in each cell since the universe itself is infinite and the universe is referred to as infinite in gurren lagann).

- シ モ ン が レ バ ー を 握 り し め た。
身体 中 の 細胞 が 悲鳴 を 上 げ て い た. 細胞 一 つ 一 つ の 中 で 新 し い 宇宙 が 誕生 す る. そ の エ ネ ル ギ ー を 全神 経 を 使 っ て グ レ ン ラ ガ ン に 注 ぎ 込 む. 言葉 に す る な ら ば そ う い う イ メ ー ジ だ っ た.
超 銀河 ダ イ グ レ ン が 加速 し た。 "
"Simon pressed the lever.
Every cell in his body screamed. Within each cell a new universe is born. That energy would pour into Gurren Lagann using all his nerves. That was the image in his head.
The Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren sped up. "
LrBnHjO.png

goku vs sggl combat did not make sense in that sggl is weaker in ap.
What? Goku's value was simply higher.

the shields of super galaxy gurren lagann are so powerful that they resist an explosion that shakes the universe
Shaking the universe is 4-A.

in the galactic super spiral abyss simon generated so much spiral power that he created the universe with his cells (i.e. he created an infinite universe in each cell since the universe itself is infinite and the universe is referred to as infinite in gurren lagann).
Is there a scan for the universe itself being infinite? This could be High 3-A if legit, but I only remember the multiverse being infnite. Plus are the translations properly approved yet?

I don't see anything that'll boost SGGL higher than 3-A.

What? Goku's value was simply higher.

Shaking the universe is 4-A.

Is there a scan for the universe itself being infinite? This could be High 3-A if legit, but I only remember the multiverse being infnite. Plus are the translations properly approved yet?

I don't see anything that'll boost SGGL higher than 3-A.

yes but it refers to the anti spiral universe (which is infinite) not ours or an individual universe

anti spiral said here:the infinity universe

Bump.

I think it comes down to how legit the translation is, if it is, High 3-A SGGL seems fine to me. I'll contact other members.

Shaking the Anti Spiral Universe should be H1-C due to it being a H1-C structure. Not H3-A. Idk about H1-C SGGL though.

Where does it says the it refers to Anti Spiral Universe?
It is the universe which they are in, also "isolated universe".

By the way I'd like to say that GL's universes aren't infinite in size in general, so far only the Anti-Spiral's universe were described that way. I'm fine with High 3-A though, the current feat we're using to tiered SGGL to 3-A can be interpreted to High 3-A too, since SGGL's cannon could cover every spacetimes and dimensions as per the databooks, and you know the universes are infinitely many.

Hmm, isn't ASU is a H1-C structure? Btw I deleted my post.
It is. From my point of view there are 2 ways you could possibly interpret this. First, SGGL shoke the whole universe and thus (is likely) High 1-C, or, SGGL only shoke the 3-dimensional subset of it so not all dimensions were affected so High 3-A (I don't know if this works but that's what I think at least).

Hmm, it said that SGGL shakes the universe, so it probably mean all of the dimensions within it. Though a possibly H1-C rating could work, btw shouldn't this upgrade SGGL attack speed to infinite, since it shakes the infinite world?

Hmm, it said that SGGL shakes the universe, so it probably mean all of the dimensions within it. Though a possibly H1-C rating could work, btw shouldn't this upgrade SGGL attack speed to infinite, since it shakes the infinite world?
It's just range for that case, I guess. Or at most you'll get Infinite speed for the cannon only (which is kind of useless).

Infinite speed for the cannon only (which is kind of useless).
Eh not really? SGGL's general MFTL+ speed comes from scaling his base it to it's cannons. If his cannons become Infinite, so does it.

This also means all of the possibly Infinite speed characters become straight up Infinite

Eh not really? SGGL's general MFTL+ speed comes from scaling his base it to it's cannons. If his cannons become Infinite, so does it.

This also means all of the possibly Infinite speed characters become straight up Infinite
I'm always on a disagreement on that regard, I'm also not a fan of scaling SGGL to its cannon. I have my own ways to scale them to Infinite speed anyway.

wow everyone needs to learn to read (or at least that's what I interpreted) and look everyone is wrong ok.
learn to read at least or understand why clearly anti spiral says:
spiral beings absorb the power of the infinite universe.
he refers to the universe in general, the entire cosmos, everything that exists, he could not refer only to his world because literally.
1.if it is infinity
2.in the movie the characters fight in a random universe (and the movie is also canon so no contradiction or anything)
3. in the anti spiral universe there is no spiral power, and a spiral to use spiral power uses the power of the universe, and if there is no way to use the spiral power in the anti spiral universe it means that he literally referred to the universe in general and not yours.
4. the other is easy, simon has the power to believe the entire universe in each of his cells and that's it, there's not much more to say, and if you tell me it doesn't make sense, remember
A spiral being can use and bend the power of the infinite universe, meaning that Simon made that same logic.
and that was refuted by anti spiral later in that vision of the spiral nemesis

wow everyone needs to learn to read (or at least that's what I interpreted) and look everyone is wrong ok.
learn to read at least or understand why clearly anti spiral says:
spiral beings absorb the power of the infinite universe.
he refers to the universe in general, the entire cosmos, everything that exists, he could not refer only to his world because literally.
1.if it is infinity
2.in the movie the characters fight in a random universe (and the movie is also canon so no contradiction or anything)
3. in the anti spiral universe there is no spiral power, and a spiral to use spiral power uses the power of the universe, and if there is no way to use the spiral power in the anti spiral universe it means that he literally referred to the universe in general and not yours.
4. the other is easy, simon has the power to believe the entire universe in each of his cells and that's it, there's not much more to say, and if you tell me it doesn't make sense, remember
A spiral being can use and bend the power of the infinite universe, meaning that Simon made that same logic.
and that was refuted by anti spiral later in that vision of the spiral nemesis
I'm confused, what is "the universe in general" as per your definition? If you're not referring to one universe among universes in general, but rather the whole cosmology in fact, then that's correct. This is supported by the context that Spiral Power connects spiral lifeforms to The Universe so that they could manipulate all things fundamentally. But if this is the case, then there would be only one "Infinite Universe" (opposed to your CRT) in TTGL verse because it was reffered to the larger universe which consisted literally everything (including at least 11 dimensions and an infinite number of universes, hence it was called "infinite"). And if this is your argument, you need a new level of evidences that the "universes" in SGGL's context were referred to the whole cosmos, not just one singular space(time) with universal size. You can't say the universes in TTGL, each of them, are infinite-sized because the cosmology they are in is infinite too, it's vaguely appropriate.

I'd like to tell you that the Anti-Spiral's universe that was always mentioned as an "isolated universe" or "closed universe", was mentioned as infinite too.

""Yeah!" The members of the Gurren Lagann behind me nodded vigorously when I said that. Thank you, brother. I believe in you who believes in me. I believe in my friends who believes in myself. Simon held up his core drill to the heaven and a flash of light flashed across the sky. Innumerable appearances of Simon appeared in the sky, and they were the past, the present, and the future, every place, every time, and the innumerable selves that live in a world of infinite possibilities. There is no escaping wherever you go. In a closed infinite universe, various lives are repeated. In that universe of possibilities, Simon twisted the innumerable selves he had drilled into one, twisting them together into a giant drill, and before he realized that it was a huge drill, Simon wasn't there but Gurren Lagann. There stood Gurren Lagann, holding up the giga drill, "Let's go, buddy!""

Last edited:
For better understanding, the universe itself is infinite and is an infinitely expansive cosmos, but in reality it not only has an infinite universe, but also an infinite number of universes (that is, it is a cosmos so large that it houses an infinite number of universes)

In fact, in the prologue (canonical) we were given an idea of the size of the cosmos, showing it to us as galaxies, within galaxies, within galaxies.
and then you see an incalculable number of lights in the sky (which are megagalaxies that would be universes) meaning that there is not only one universe in the universe, but there are hundreds and billions of universes.
what sggl did was be driven by the power of simon's cell universes (which could be the size of the universe, or at least that's what is understood)

For better understanding, the universe itself is infinite and is an infinitely expansive cosmos, but in reality it not only has an infinite universe, but also an infinite number of universes (that is, it is a cosmos so large that it houses an infinite number of universes)

In fact, in the prologue (canonical) we were given an idea of the size of the cosmos, showing it to us as galaxies, within galaxies, within galaxies.
and then you see an incalculable number of lights in the sky (which are megagalaxies that would be universes) meaning that there is not only one universe in the universe, but there are hundreds and billions of universes.
what sggl did was be driven by the power of simon's cell universes (which could be the size of the universe, or at least that's what is understood)
You again, are making argument that each regular universe is infinite-sized just because "The Universe" or the multiverse is infinite. There are differences between a universe among universes and The Universe that referred as the whole cosmos. The Universe simply means "all things", it can't be plural. In SGGL's context, they were plural (each cell is universe). You can get High 3-A SGGL but with different reasonings, not this.

Unpopular opinion: Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann should be High 1-C. If it could withstand an explosion like that (that could shake Antispiral's universe which has an 11 dimensional structure), on top of that having a High 1-C range feat, then how would High 1-C AP not be consistent? I unironically say Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann is High 1-C, that also would mean that Simon and Boota at this time are High 1-C, for giving off the Spiral Power to make it this powerful

And not to mention the feat of being able to hit 10E+68 ashtangas in all points of space-time and dimensions existing in all of existence.
and each ashtanga had the power to beat super galaxy dai-gurren.
me:

when the admin of gurren lagann enters,you know that this is serious

Ashtanga shook an infinite 11 dimensional universe, which is infinitely above baseline, SGGL being able to damage 10^68 in one shot, would make it that much stronger. It would end up being 10^68 x infinitely above High 1-C, which doesn’t contradict the godtiers, because post-multiverse labyrinth Simon is infinity^2 times above High 1-C. SGGL still being weaker than them would be consistent

Not really a solid corroborating feat, but Team Dai-Gurren was confident in fighting Antispiral with SGGL as it was
the ashtanga is hidden in all points of space-time and dimensions.
space is infinite (infinite universe) time has at least 11 dimensions or dimensional universes or whatever that means.
and therefore he referred to dimensions as perhaps dimensions and no more.

because in itself the dimensional universes are dimensions that would be planes that govern the universe.

the ashtanga is hidden in all points of space-time and dimensions.
space is infinite (infinite universe) time has at least 11 dimensions or dimensional universes or whatever that means.
and therefore he referred to dimensions as perhaps dimensions and no more.

because in itself the dimensional universes are dimensions that would be planes that govern the universe.
uhh okay? that has nothing to do with what i said lmao

nah it doesn't work like that in ttgl, you're either tier 3 or High 1-C, there's no in between
simon is universal, because simon has the spiral power higher than even old lordgenome, which is more powerful than his young version, which can pilot cathedral lazengann/super galaxy gurren lagann

simon is universal, because simon has the spiral power higher than even old lordgenome, which is more powerful than his young version, which can pilot cathedral lazengann/super galaxy gurren lagann
Nah they're High 1-C because they power Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, which even when splitting Spiral Power into 10^68 different beams, they all could damage Ashtanga. So SGGL is 10^68 times stronger than Ashtanga, which could pull off a High 1-C feat. Each individual member that give power to SGGL are 2, so 10^68 divided by 2 is 5e+67. Simon and Boota individually are that much higher than Ashtanga

Nah they're High 1-C because they power Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, which even when splitting Spiral Power into 10^68 different beams, they all could damage Ashtanga. So SGGL is 10^68 times stronger than Ashtanga, which could pull off a High 1-C feat. Each individual member that give power to SGGL are 2, so 10^68 divided by 2 is 5e+67. Simon and Boota individually are that much higher than Ashtanga
make sense sir,but I still say that the characters are at least 1-B low, since they are not physical, since they are materialized thoughts that do not exist on the physical plane, which are space-time and time is physical and of 11 dimensions

make sense sir,but I still say that the characters are at least 1-B low, since they are not physical, since they are materialized thoughts that do not exist on the physical plane, which are space-time and time is physical and of 11 dimensions
Antispiral's universe is just another 11-dimensional universe, but with different properties than the normal 11-dimensional universes of the multiverse. Even GI's cosmology blog explains why its just 11-dimensional

So this is basically just an SGGL, Simon (Part 4) and Boota upgrade

yes and congratulations today is the 15th anniversary of tengen toppa gurren lagann, 15 years ago Mr. hiroyuki imaishi came up with this great idea to make this series in the gainax studio, and I think his confidence was so great that he ended up leaving gainax for together with some colleagues found trigger studio where are the descendants of gurren lagann or legacy

Back