• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Jigen be much stronger?

Why is Jigen in the same tier as Toneri and other fodder characters? Jigen while out of chakra and basically playing around 2 shotted Naruto and Sasuke who were at full power even without the entire Juubi he has. It's stupid, he's way way waaaay stronger than Kaguya and Toneri ,-,

If we're going by feats alone Large Planet level and Relativistic+ maybe the lowest FTL.

Endurance and Striking Strength should definitely be around Multi Planetary.

Moon level and MHS+ do seem really ******* low. God tiers got reset to their 2015 stats, after all.

And there are people constantly making new calcs nearly everyday to raise those stats, so it probably won't last long tbh.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't several of the god tiers (or at least just Jigen) be Low 5-B by now? Since he's far stronger than 5-C+ characters.

So yes, they should probably be at least baseline Low 5-B just by virtue of that. But as I said, it'll probably change soon anyway.

Yeah, I've thought that for a while. Six Paths Sage Naruto should definitely be Low 5-B since he's much stronger than his KCM state that already scales above the 5-C+ Toneri while not even at full power.

LordTracer said:
Yeah, I've thought that for a while. Six Paths Sage Naruto should definitely be Low 5-B since he's much stronger than his KCM state that already scales above the 5-C+ Toneri while not even at full power.
Yeah and the fact that Naruto wasn't using SO6P Mode vs Toneri is also another thing. And then, Jigen comes around, and beats up both Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke having much much MUCH more mastery over the Rinnegan than he did in the Last or even the War Arc. He bodies them, they legit got 2 shotted.

Avengershows said:
LordTracer said:
Yeah and the fact that Naruto wasn't using SO6P Mode vs Toneri is also another thing. And then, Jigen comes around, and beats up both Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke having much much MUCH more mastery over the Rinnegan than he did in the Last or even the War Arc. He bodies them, they legit got 2 shotted.
The same Naruto and Sasuke that could take hits from ******* Kaguya (shes star level on here ._.)

Momoshiki aborbed Kinshiki to obtain his chakra and taijutsu skills, so he should be at least 562.7 Exatons by virtue of them both being massively above the like of Toneri whose best feat is 281.35 Exatons for cutting the moon in two. Jigen in his otsutsuki form is much stronger than Momoshiki as he was able to defeat both Naruto and Sasuke with ease. There is an obvious gap in the logic for the verse's AP when Naruto using an immensely stronger form is still only 5-C+.

At least Low 5-B: Otsutsuki Form Jigen, Fused Momoshiki

At least 5-C+: Adult Naruto (Sage of Six Paths), Adult Sasuke, Karma Seal Jigen, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Urashiki, Delta

5-C+: Kaguya, Toneri (Tenseigan Chakra Mode), Teen Naruto (Sage of Six Paths), Teen Sasuke (Rinnegan), Hagoromo, Hamura, The Last Naruto (Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode)

Steve Rogers1 said:
Momoshiki aborbed Kinshiki to obtain his chakra and taijutsu skills, so he should be at least 562.7 Exatons by virtue of them both being massively above the like of Toneri whose best feat is 281.35 Exatons for cutting the moon in two. Jigen in his otsutsuki form is much stronger than Momoshiki as he was able to defeat both Naruto and Sasuke with ease. There is an obvious gap in the logic for the verse's AP when Naruto using an immensely stronger form is still only 5-C+.

At least Low 5-C+: Adult Naruto (Sage of Six Paths), Adult Sasuke, Karma Seal Jigen, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Urashiki, Delta

5-C+: Kaguya, Toneri (Tenseigan Chakra Mode), Teen Naruto (Sage of Six Paths), Teen Sasuke (Rinnegan), Hagoromo, Hamura, The Last Naruto (Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode)
Base Momoshiki is at least low 5-B. He literally destroyed planets in the novels and in one of the novels was stated to be much superior to Kaguya in terms of combat capabilities. Kaguya should be around Large Planetary with his ETSO. For Momoshiki to be a greater threat than that would mean he is Large Planetary in base bare minimum. Take a note Kaguya was gathering said Zetsu thousands of years before Momoshiki arrived on the Earth. Yet half drained Naruto and drained Sasuke managed to beat fused Momoshiki who was much much stronger than Base Momoshiki. And then comes around Jigen casually 2 tapping Naruto and Sasuke in a few seconds. While using Isshikis power which was hindered because of Jigens body

We're not using the novels for Momoshiki, and he doesn't scale to her ETSB.

Damage3245 said:
We're not using the novels for Momoshiki, and he doesn't scale to her ETSB.
Even so, Momoshiki openly claimed in the anime he could defeat her. So did Urashiki, Sasuke even said that Momoshiki was the threat Kaguya was preparing for. He also has tons upon tons of god trees consumed and the anime had so many parts where the staff were screaming at us: "MOMOSHIKI IS THE REASON THE WHITE ZETSU ARMY WAS MADE FOR" .

Steve Rogers1 said:

At least Low 5-C+: Adult Naruto (Sage of Six Paths), Adult Sasuke, Karma Seal Jigen, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Urashiki, Delta

Why is Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke < Teen Naruto and Teen Sasuke?

Mickey1940 said:
Steve Rogers1 said:

Why is Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke < Teen Naruto and Teen Sasuke?
Ikr, Adult Naruto and Sasuke got much stronger

I see. Tbf, I don't see why the powerscale ceiling for the Naruto verse should be changed from the highest non-outlier feat, the 5C feat of moving the moon, which was a joint effort, anyways. I also still have my own issues with the High 4C feat of Kaguya (wasn't it considered for 4A at one point?), due to not being from her own power. It feels more like 5B-Low 4C at best, but I digress.

Back