• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto FTL+ Debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be the specific ratings for the affected characters after this?

What will be the specific ratings for the affected characters after this?
Far Higher
All of them that was get FTL+ rating will get downgraded to Far Higher than FTL (Isshiki able to blitz both of Naruto and Sasuke in their all-out, even in the Jigen Karma form which is inferior than the overall strength of Isshiki's true power)

Thanks for the evaluation,
The summary of this thread here, we debunked the 10% context for multiplier of Jigen to Isshiki (true form) by adressing the inconsistency in narrative and the context that been manipulated by the previous thread. We intend to remove the FTL+ section, also since the reasoning for the Large Planet tier comes from the same premise, which is also a 10% condition of Jigen, we will also remove that. Turning Isshiki tier into "Far Higher than Planet Level" (scaled to Naruto).

i guess we already have a conclusion here

Are you illiterate? he is not saying that Jigen fought Naruto and Sasuke while using 10%, instead, he is saying the opposite. He was literally explaining on why that statement was incorrect, you need to read properly next time💀
Chill. This isn't needed.

As for the thread itself. It looks ok, though I agree with some of the points Shadow, Arc and a few others made regarding some of the OP.

Idk if this came across because I was hating on the Kaguya argument earlier (at the end of the day it’s still ass.) But like I said before I overall agree with removing the 10% scaling.

Just thought I’d reiterate since the OP has me in disagree.

Disagree FRA.
Kaguya point is horrendous its like saying because batman caught superman off gaurd he cant be far faster than him because of "mathematics"

The first point is irrelevant he still fought kashin koji at 10% who scales above that 2.11c feat plus every single character mentions has specific abilities that help againts speedblitzes.

Is point 3 assuming that amado said isshiki was at 10% and jigen wouldn't have access to 100% of his power anyways?

Different situations, Mike Tyson is a human being. Whilst Isshiki is an alien, a fictional character that have abilities. And this would depend on the context, because if i remember correctly, Isshiki and Kaguya are supposed to be allies since both of them are there to plant the God Tree. Isshiki could've simply thought of her as an ally, and then she just suddenly attacked him and caught him off guard. Which again, Isshiki would have been able to react since he is 10x stronger and faster than her.
Wow, actually the worst take. For all we know, he could've just not been watching her, and she stabbed him in the spine.

Wow, actually the worst take. For all we know, he could've just not been watching her, and she stabbed him in the spine.
Isshiki literally posses the Byakugan, an eye that gives him the ability see things from a far aswell as make him able to see in a 360° field of view. You're telling me a simple backstab would have easily caught him off guard?

Isshiki literally posses the Byakugan, an eye that gives him the ability see things from a far aswell as make him able to see in a 360° field of view. You're telling me a simple backstab would have easily caught him off guard?
The Byakugan has a blind spot, but even so, it is not permanently active.

Yes, actually. Is Neji now immune to ever being taken off-guard? Certainly a user of the Byakugan is passively looking in every direction, no?

The Byakugan has a blind spot, but even so, it is not permanently active.
Forgot about that, but this feat is still vague. There's not much context put into it meaning we don't really know what happened. But how about the panel where base Naruto managed to caught Isshiki off guard with ease from the side? because i don't think Isshiki can be easily caught off guard like that. Especially from the side, since our peripheral vision extends as far as 100° horizontally.

Summary​

This all started with a thread on VSB: ( This Thread ) --- The thread explained that the Jigen that Naruto and Sasuke fought against was only 10% of its original power, so if it fought with 100% of its original power, it would be 10 times faster and stronger as well. Is it that simple? The answer is no, and the thread hides many facts. Or it can be said that it only presents the logic that suits the wishes of its supporters, objectively there are many contexts that are ignored so here I will refute the premise. I will argue with 3 main points; "The percentage of Jigen's power that is misinterpreted", "The inconsistency of the VSB thread's chronological interpretation", "Isshiki's original power in Jigen is actually based on Karma objections".

Lets Get To The Point​

The main problem with the VSB-approved interpretation is that Jigen was at 10% when he first fought Naruto and Sasuke, which is actually a concealment of a crucial fact. It should be noted that Amado statement that Jigen was at less than 10% power was in chapter 43 of Boruto.

It is necessary to first explain the reason why Amado said the percentage of Jigen power, which is because at that time Jigen lost a lot of chakra due to overusing it when fighting the Konoha Duo explained in chapter 46, That meant the reason Jigen was at less than 10% strength was because he lost a lot of Chakra while fighting the Konoha duo.

Why is that? Because in chapter 39, we were clearly shown the interaction between Jigen and Amado who mentioned that in just 2 days, Jigen could fill his chakra tank again, Back at around chapter 38, Isshiki was there fighting with everything he had against Duo Konoha. The effect damaged Jigen's vessel because the amount of energy he expended damaged and minimized his time lifespan, which is why as soon as Duo Konoha lost and Jigen was at his limit, he didn't go after Sasuke and didn't kill Naruto because his power was depleted as in chapter 39.

That meant in his condition, Jigen fought to the max against the Konoha Duo. Only after fighting, he lost a lot of chakra until the quantity was empty and it took several days to recover. It doesn't mean that Jigen who fought the Konoha Duo only fought with 10% as interpreted by VSB. So from this, it can be clearly seen the Half-Truth Fallacy by the thread, which is to hide the context that occurred why Amado said Jigen's strength was only 10%, which is the real context because Jigen was recovering against Duo Konoha. And Amado said that to Kashin Koji to see his next move to kill Isshiki.

From the beginning, if the actual context of Jigen fighting with 10% of Isshiki's original power would make a very bad inconsistency to the power-scaling consistency that has been made chronologically. And for that I will discuss the inconsistency of the Thread Upgrade interpretation chronologically in the next point.

We know that Isshiki's arrival is with Kaguya as told by Amado in chapter 46. However, there was an incident that made Kaguya betray and hurt Isshiki to death.

In order to survive, Isshiki shrank his body and became a parasite until it could affect Jigen's entire body before attaching karma to him.

We know that Kaguya herself has comparable speed to the Konoha Duo, as Kaguya showed the capability to react and dodge Sasuke's attacks. Or have a solid fight with Naruto,There are even cases where Naruto can out-speed Kaguya who is off-guard.

For someone to catch off-guard and hurt another person, it is certain that the person's capabilities are at least of the same level. Because if we use the example of a battle where a 10× higher speed is tricked by a 10× slower one, it will create a contradiction that will actually refute the existing narrative and chronology. Although Kaguya is relative to the Konoha Duo, Kaguya can catch Sasuke's off-guard and then throw him into another dimension, as well as Naruto who can sever Kaguya's hand with his speed. This already shows the chronological consistency that the Off-Guard case can be injured or captured if it is relative (level). The premise is chronologically the strength and speed of Isshiki relative to Kaguya, and Kaguya relative to Naruto and Sasuke. Since Kaguya is described as being able to injure Isshiki off-guard, then Kaguya should also have the speed to react to Isshiki.
If Isshiki is 10× faster in her first mode on Earth because she hasn't been hurt yet, does it make sense for Kaguya who is 10× slower to hurt her despite being off-guard? If the difference is 1.5× or at best 2×, it might be possible, but if it's 3×, it can have a significant difference (for example, a motorcycle whose speed can be 3× human speed, it can blitz us and catch us off-guard at full speed), let alone this massive 10× difference. Especially Kaguya here after being reincarnated with Madara's body can be comparable to the Konoha Duo.
It goes like this; when an individual has a speed that is 10× higher than their opponent, the speed difference creates a massive gap between the two. In the context of combat, this means that the faster individual has a huge advantage in reacting and taking action, making it difficult for their slower opponent to hurt them off-guard. For example, imagine a situation where a cyclist who has three times the speed of a human walking. Under those conditions, the cyclist would easily pass a person on foot and injure them off-guard before the victim could react. The significant difference in speed creates a time gap that slower opponents cannot overcome, making it difficult for them to carry out effective attacks.
Similarly, in the context of a fight between two individuals with a huge difference in speed, such as 10×, the faster individual will have a huge advantage in protecting themselves from attacks or injuring the opponent off-guard. For example, imagine a martial arts expert who has ten times the speed of his opponent. In that situation, the martial artist would be able to evade his opponent's attack with great ease, even when the opponent tries to attack suddenly. Much higher speed provides faster reaction time, greater agility, and the ability to better anticipate an opponent's attack.

Thus, it can be concluded that a significant difference in speed, such as 10×, creates a gap that is almost impossible for a slower opponent to surpass. Individuals who have higher speed will have a dominant advantage in off-guard situations, as they can easily evade attacks and take effective actions to injure their opponents. Therefore, the most appropriate explanation from the context of the interpretation given by Thread Upgrade is a misinterpretation. In addition to committing the Half-Truth Fallacy, the interpretation also contains the False Dichotomy Fallacy. That means they inferred Amado's meaning of saying Jigen's power was only 10% because that was how it started, when there are more options that make more sense than that. The more plausible interpretation here is "chronologically", in short in a mutually relative manner as I explained above.

It was explained by Amado that Isshiki could actually use Jigen's body as a vessel for his power, but it would only last a few days because Jigen body is not a suitable vessel. Jigen's body was implanted with Karma by Isshiki as an option to stay alive while she searched for a suitable vessel. The meaning of Amado's words was that Jigen's body could not hold Isshiki's power for long but only for a few days. Amado did not explain that Jigen could only hold 10% of Isshiki's original power. Of course, Amado explained repeatedly that Isshiki's chakra was too massive for Jigen. However, there is no explanation that Jigen will immediately break down if he uses Isshiki's original power, but instead takes time to wear off.

We are given stronger evidence and consistency when Jigen takes Isshiki's form again due to the pressure of fighting Kashin Koji. Isshiki took the karma from Kawaki and preferred to incarnate in Jigen's body in order to win against Kashin Koji. (Image) I have put a sign there, and I will explain the context of the sign;
1.1 -> It can be seen that Jigen was completely pushed by Kashin Koji's technique until his body was burned, and Shikamaru immediately understood that Jigen was forced to "enter Isshiki mode" or revive himself in Otsutsuki form.
1.2 -> Amado confirms that the fighting Jigen is medically dead, but he has karma that allows him to come back to life.
1.3 -> A strange phenomenon happened to Kawaki's Karma. It is the process of Isshiki's reanimation trying to take back all his strength to win.
1.4 -> It is confirmed that Kawaki's Karma disappeared due to the "incarnation" process of Isshiki in Jigen's body.
1.5 -> Amado then explains clearly that Kawaki's Karma disappeared because Isshiki chose to incarnate in Jigen's body. When she enters Isshiki form, He can immediately defeat Kashin Koji. can be seen here. This was no longer a 10% condition, because Amado said that 10% to Jigen who was exhausted after fighting with the Konoha Duo.

When fighting with naruto Baryon Mode, we get a full view of Isshiki's true power. And Isshiki clarified his life-span by recklessly using Jigen's body for incarnation, which is estimated to be only a few tens of hours before death. But since Naruto's Baryon effectively drained Isshiki's life energy as well, there were only 30 minutes left. Amado did say that if Isshiki gained his original power with Kawaki's body then Duo Konoha could not prevent it and the destruction of the Earth could happen, but that meaning only meant that Isshiki could freely use his power without being limited by "time" like using Jigen's body. And we know that 100% Jigen (Isshiki) could mid/hard-diff the Konoha Duo, but failed to finish them off due to running out of chakra. So if using Kawaki's body, Isshiki will not worry about running out of chakra because the output will be more optimal due to Kawaki as a suitable container.

That’s All For The Explanation, Now We Can Conclude That:
Interpretation made in this thread about Jigen's strength in the fight against Naruto and Sasuke is incorrect. The thread is based on the assumption that Jigen only used 10% of his original power, but there are many facts and contexts that are ignored in this interpretation.

First, the interpretation ignores the fact that Jigen was at under 10% strength due to having lost a lot of chakra after fighting the Konoha Duo. Amado explained that Jigen lost a lot of chakra in the fight, and it took several days to recover. So, when Jigen fought Duo Konoha, he was fighting at his maximum strength, not just 10% as interpreted in the thread.

Secondly, there are inconsistencies in the chronological interpretation in the VSB thread. The author points out that Kaguya has relatively the same speed as the Konoha Duo, and she was able to injure Isshiki off-guard. Therefore, if Isshiki is 10 times faster than her initial state, it makes no sense that Kaguya who is 10 times slower can injure her off-guard. This goes against the consistency and narrative that has been established earlier in the story.

Lastly, this interpretation does not consider the Karma objection in Jigen's body. Amado explains that Jigen's body could not contain Isshiki's power for long, and Isshiki needed a suitable vessel. When Isshiki took the karma from Kawaki and incarnated himself in Jigen's body, he was able to fully utilize his power against Kashin Koji. This shows that the 10% condition mentioned in the VSB thread does not apply when Isshiki uses Jigen's body that has been affected by Karma.
Overall, I conclude that the thread interpretation of Jigen's power in the fight against Naruto and Sasuke is not clear, assertive, and critical. The interpretation ignores important facts, contains chronological inconsistencies, and does not consider Karma's objections in Jigen body.

Agree: @Boyinluv2002 @TakaJason @EndlessPheonix750 @Jayy @ShadowBokuNoHero (10%) @FlugelAlcor @KntolRicat @Rendyn0counter @Fixxed @Arc7Kuroi @DigiAnymore @Aseka @ZENZUYA @LeylinFarlier01 @EndlessCalamity @KingTempest
@SickofExistence @Tamasensei123 @DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245 @GTsek @LordGriffin1000(some point) @LuciferX @ricatthegoat @Godernet (10%) @Verrel966

Disagree: @Catpija @Halkum145 @Suigetsuhyugs @kaydee @HADES @YoutubeForKing

Neutral: @ssgengar (until he read the whole argument) @Sanjabudi212
RESPOND TO DEBUNKED NARUTO FTL+

There is an argument that leads to debunking the speed of Naruto ftl+, therefore I will just make theards immediately so that everyone can see that I will maintain that speed.

—• The post explains that Isshiki failed to get FTL+ speed because Jigen apparently spent 10% of his chakra when facing the Konoha duo, and the vsb party "he said" hid it, there it was also explained that there was an "inconsistency in chronological interpretation of VSB", and finally he said it was also explained that "Isshiki's original power in Jigen is actually Karma's object", but is the counter argument completely true like that? I will explain below, and I will give my point of argument to several points (according to the rebuttal point by point)

Let's go straight to the point of rebuttal:

—• Point I

At this point, you have a very fatal misunderstanding, we all know that Jigen has power below 10% in chapter 43 ( https://gyazo.com/c44b9fa8db55b50bce32060a420929d4 ) it is explained that Jigen uses too much chakra because he fought Naruto & Sasuke, it makes they both struggled ( https://gyazo.com/867b5c360a447f9a5608a886531e2769 ). And of course the conclusion that we get from some of the explanations above is that Jigen has power below 10% after fighting Naruro and Sasuk.

Now your misunderstanding occurs here, you assume that the thread explained by VSB is Jigen who fought Naruto and Sasuke, so Jigen 10% = Naruto and Sasuke, but thats not the context in it, the reason why Jigen 10% has the same speed balance with Naruto is because when his condition is 10%, he is able to fight with Koji

Koji who can consistently match Jigen's speed [¹] , of course this is relative to Jigen's speed, Koji who is able to beat Delta [²], where Delta himself is able to compete with Naruto [³], this scaling speed is what is meant by VSB side, not Jigen beat NaruSaru at 10%, misunderstanding for you at this point.

[¹] https://cdn.bakihanma.com/file/Zolyvmanga/boruto-naruto-next-generations/chapter-46/13.jpg

[²] https://imgur.io/a/h5fYzel

[³]

And also Koji said that he was able to defeat Delta (for scans: https://imgur.io/a/h5fYzel), for Delta himself to be able to significantly match Naruto's speed (), meaning the conclusion we get is Jigen's speed 10% = Koji = Delta = Naruto (no include Byron Mode)

And then, the conclusion reached this time is, Jigen is not known to use what percentage of his strength against the Konoha duo, but Jigen is known to only have 10% power when facing Koji, Jigen (10%) himself was shown very consistently against Koji, of course this make sure that 10% speed Jigen get at least FTL

To rebut your first point, here you get some fallacies:

• Straw Man
• No Limit Fallacy

—• Point II

1st objection:

At this point, you are bringing a case that is actually quite different, but that's not a problem, because this also includes a rebuttal argument. Immediately, here the gist of your argument at this point is to state that "If Isshiki was 10× faster during his first mode on Earth because he wasn't injured yet, does it make sense for Kaguya who was 10× slower to hurt him?". The answer, of course bro, as we know, is that it hasn't been explained in what way Kaguya betrayed (this is an additional thing that is very easy to refute), but basically Kaguya made Isshiki die with Off Guard, this of course can happen, and the entry into the "Outlier" context, if you think "no way, the speed is 10× stronger", of course it is possible,

As we know, Madara himself has Ftl speed (for calculations you can see: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Naruto_dodged_Light_Fang ), when PDS4 Madara already has victory conditions, of course this making Madara careless and feeling too much that no one can beat him (including the Konoha duo), and Zetsu, where he sided with Madara, betrayed Madara himself to revive Kaguya, is this an "inconsistency" thing? no bro, this happened because of "Off Guard" from one side, Zetsu himself is known to have speed that is not up to sol [⁴], but he is able to off guard Madara himself, this happened because at first they were allies

[⁴] https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zetsu

This is the same thing as Kaguya who made Isshiki die, Kaguya explained "made Isshiki die off guard" not "be able to make Isshiki die while fighting him", Kaguya was not even able to kill Isshiki, of course this makes your argument irrelevant. once because it was too "forced" the obvious thing was "Off Guard"

2nd objection:

For the final rebuttal, I'm not going to discuss the same thing here as before, because I want to argue about the "inconsistency" you explained which in my opinion is not relative.

Naruto himself is described as capable of onpar with Kaguya, he has even made several blizts to Kaguya, this certainly proves that Naruto = Kaguya's speed, but on the other hand, this is different when Naruto fights Ishiki, the thing that "should" happen when Naruto faces Isshiki is them arguing with each other because of the scaling speed earlier, if you say "it's impossible for an Off Guard char that has 10× faster than us" that's very wrong, "Off Guard" can't be pegged to how many times the power it has, Off Guard occurs due to Isshiki's "inattentiveness" on Isshiki's part, of course Kaguya can take advantage of this carelessness, if you think Kaguya "supposedly" has the same speed as Isshiki because she can off guard,Naruto shouldn't be hit by multiple blizzards, not just blazed, Naruto couldn't even match Isshiki's speed

This is of course something that proves that Kaguya really has a big difference in statistics with Isshiki, she is also dying because in Off Guard, not a direct fight, it's even known how Kaguya attacked Isshiki with Off Guard

For an example here I will give: let's say there is a car that can run by itself without any rest/time limit, it has a speed of 10× faster than us, but when it stops for a moment because it "feels" itself able to avoid attacks from humans normal, he immediately fell into the human trap and his speed advantage was useless because of "Off Guard"

3rd objection:

As I explained earlier, it is not yet known how Kaguya made Isshiki die, the information currently available is that Kaguya made Isshiki die in the Off Guard case, now there are other factors that prove that this really does not affect the consistency of speed in case by case chronology , just go straight to explanation

Isshiki himself when fighting Naruto Byron was defeated even though in the end Naruto didn't have enough time and Isshiki again defeated the Konoha duo, after that Isshiki wanted to plant a container for Kawaki, Kawaki himself at that time was able to trick Isshiki with a basic jutsu, namely "Kagebunshin No Jutsu" , Isshiki couldn't even tell which ones were clones and which ones were genuine, it's not known exactly why Isshiki didn't know it, but one thing is clear, using market jutsu or "ordinary" jutsu can trick Isshiki

Then, this is additional strong evidence to prove that Kaguya does not have the same stats as Isshiki, Isshiki could have been tricked by Kaguya with another jutsu to trick Isshiki off guard because as I explained earlier, Isshiki can't even distinguish between clones and people. original, soo up here for my rebuttal.

The essence of the point there is a response this time is:

→ Exactly the same case as Zetsu, but it only belongs to the "Outlier" context

→ Power scaling which is not relative because of the inconsistencies that you describe

→ Various ways Kaguya made Isshiki die, plus an explanation where he made Isshiki die with the "Off Guard" case

Soo, the conclusion you get from your argument is that you are too hasty in interpreting a context, this makes all your arguments subjective, not leading to objective matters, of course this is absolutely certain to contain No Limit Fallacy, and Halt Truth Fallacy.

—• Point III

For the last point, here I will discuss about Jigen being able to use 100% of Isshiki's power, actually this does not affect the conclusion on this topic because it is quite "Out Of Topic" but no problem, I will still respond to your counter argument this time

Let's go straight to the point, Jigen himself has never used 100% Isshiki, of course this is supported by the fight between Jigen vs Duo Konoha, Jigen who "said" can use 100% of Isshiki's power but there are still many mistakes that occur, here I will share several factors support that Jigen cannot be equalized with 100% power Isshiki, lets see my explanation :

Factor 1 :

Jigen isn't as strong as Ishiki has many different aspects in terms of chakra, ap, speed, ninjutsu, doujutsu, it already has quite a big difference, Jigen himself his speed can still be matched by the Konoha duo [⁵], but if we look at it from the side different, Isshiki can't even be attacked by Naruto or Sasuke [⁶], of course this is pretty strong evidence because as we know, chakra affects statistics on a char (I will explain below), and Jigen who "he said "Having 100% chakra can still be balanced by Isshiki, unlike Isshiki himself, he even beat up the Konoha duo, not even being touched.

[⁵] https://cdn.bakihanma.com/file/Zoly...t-generations/chapter-38-he-s-bad-news/21.jpg

[⁶]

For the explanation of chakras, I will explain briefly:

Chakra can also affect statistics on a char, like the scene below, where speed will drop drastically if chakra is low, of course this is enough to prove that chakra can increase speed, and the speed itself slows down if chakra is low

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c...95ek67Iq3Nzx_GEXaLyKNOEg5xsJdIUyPHvlndWsP-OUn IFIXSNF9zuow3NpHskm3kbhiyOp0x59JF7l4rnLEwPkM4Hwx-kSwjCAXLvmz2ETsrXvZhF5Ll6/s1600/14.jpg

You can also see in the other scans that it looks like Shikamaru whose speed drops drastically when his chakra is almost depleted, and his speed is normal when he has enough or a lot of chakra

https://youtu.be/dhexA5grshQ

For other proof, here you can see that shinobi are able to increase their physical abilities by using chakra to increase their speed by focusing chakra on their feet, this is a basic shinobi technique where naturally every shinobi who makes moves is already in this technique

https://imgur.com/gallery/wHi3SQC

From some of the proofs and explanations that I put out, here we can conclude that chakra = speed, and if a chakra increases on a char, then the speed of the chat itself will increase according to the chakra possessed by that char

Factor 2 :

At this factor, Jigen should be shown using Isshiki's basic jutsu, because karma users when they "activate" their karma alone, will relatively issue their respective special abilities, for example like Boruto who can perform the ability Battle Field Removal [⁷], and this is things that should be displayed when Jigen is able to really use 100% of Isshiki's power:

• Dharmagan
• Sukunahikona
• Daikokuten
• Iron Box (I forget what it's called)

That was the basic jutsu that should be displayed if Jigen really can use 100% of Isshiki's power (although not permanently), especially in his Doujutsu named Dharmagan, because Dharmagan himself has been shown to have never been inactive since the first time Isshiki appeared in the Boruto manga, and this is It should also be displayed on Jigen who "said" has 100% of Isshiki's power

[⁷] https://imgur.com/a/SGCafpg

And yeah, this is the last thing in my pro argument this time, and the conclusion on this factor is that if Jigen is really able to use 100% of Isshiki's power, then Jigen should also be able to cast Isshiki's basic jutsu.

—• Responsive Conclusion.
The conclusion I get from my Pro argument about the multiplier is:

→ Misunderstanding about claiming speed, because it looks like you think that Jigen at 10% has the same speed as Naruto because Jigen 10% is facing them, even though Naruto is stated to have equal speed with Jigen 10%, because of the scaling chain between Koji, Delta , and Jigen himself.

→ Too stuck with the phrase "10× better power", even though there are many things you don't pay attention to such as the occurrence of Outliers, Isshiki who doesn't have more extensive experience because he is still very easy to trick, and the speed is very inconsistent.

→Too focused on one particular aspect, even though there are still many variations of things that can be concluded for an argument, and the explanation I gave is much more supportive and makes sense because they scale each other's karma, like Boruto and Jigen.

And then overall, here I see that this counter-argument is correct, but too much ignores other things that greatly affect this argument, this is what makes this counter-argument imperfect, plus there is a misunderstanding with the cons, making this easier to be refuted.

There is an argument that leads to debunking the speed of Naruto ftl+, therefore I will just make theards immediately so that everyone can see that I will maintain that speed.

—• The post explains that Isshiki failed to get FTL+ speed because Jigen apparently spent 10% of his chakra when facing the Konoha duo, and the vsb party "he said" hid it, there it was also explained that there was an "inconsistency in chronological interpretation of VSB", and finally he said it was also explained that "Isshiki's original power in Jigen is actually Karma's object", but is the counter argument completely true like that? I will explain below, and I will give my point of argument to several points (according to the rebuttal point by point)

—• Point I

At this point, you have a very fatal misunderstanding, we all know that Jigen has power below 10% in chapter 43 ( https://gyazo.com/c44b9fa8db55b50bce32060a420929d4 ) it is explained that Jigen uses too much chakra because he fought Naruto & Sasuke, it makes they both struggled ( https://gyazo.com/867b5c360a447f9a5608a886531e2769 ). And of course the conclusion that we get from some of the explanations above is that Jigen has power below 10% after fighting Naruro and Sasuk.

Now your misunderstanding occurs here, you assume that the thread explained by VSB is Jigen who fought Naruto and Sasuke, so Jigen 10% = Naruto and Sasuke, but thats not the context in it, the reason why Jigen 10% has the same speed balance with Naruto is because when his condition is 10%, he is able to fight with Koji

Koji who can consistently match Jigen's speed [¹] , of course this is relative to Jigen's speed, Koji who is able to beat Delta [²], where Delta himself is able to compete with Naruto [³], this scaling speed is what is meant by VSB side, not Jigen beat NaruSaru at 10%, misunderstanding for you at this point.

[¹] https://cdn.bakihanma.com/file/Zolyvmanga/boruto-naruto-next-generations/chapter-46/13.jpg

[³]

And also Koji said that he was able to defeat Delta (for scans: https://imgur.io/a/h5fYzel), for Delta himself to be able to significantly match Naruto's speed (), meaning the conclusion we get is Jigen's speed 10% = Koji = Delta = Naruto (no include Byron Mode)

And then, the conclusion reached this time is, Jigen is not known to use what percentage of his strength against the Konoha duo, but Jigen is known to only have 10% power when facing Koji, Jigen (10%) himself was shown very consistently against Koji, of course this make sure that 10% speed Jigen get at least FTL

• Straw Man
• No Limit Fallacy

—• Point II

1st objection:

At this point, you are bringing a case that is actually quite different, but that's not a problem, because this also includes a rebuttal argument. Immediately, here the gist of your argument at this point is to state that "If Isshiki was 10× faster during his first mode on Earth because he wasn't injured yet, does it make sense for Kaguya who was 10× slower to hurt him?". The answer, of course bro, as we know, is that it hasn't been explained in what way Kaguya betrayed (this is an additional thing that is very easy to refute), but basically Kaguya made Isshiki die with Off Guard, this of course can happen, and the entry into the "Outlier" context, if you think "no way, the speed is 10× stronger", of course it is possible,

As we know, Madara himself has Ftl speed (for calculations you can see: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Naruto_dodged_Light_Fang ), when PDS4 Madara already has victory conditions, of course this making Madara careless and feeling too much that no one can beat him (including the Konoha duo), and Zetsu, where he sided with Madara, betrayed Madara himself to revive Kaguya, is this an "inconsistency" thing? no bro, this happened because of "Off Guard" from one side, Zetsu himself is known to have speed that is not up to sol [⁴], but he is able to off guard Madara himself, this happened because at first they were allies

This is the same thing as Kaguya who made Isshiki die, Kaguya explained "made Isshiki die off guard" not "be able to make Isshiki die while fighting him", Kaguya was not even able to kill Isshiki, of course this makes your argument irrelevant. once because it was too "forced" the obvious thing was "Off Guard"

2nd objection:

For the final rebuttal, I'm not going to discuss the same thing here as before, because I want to argue about the "inconsistency" you explained which in my opinion is not relative.

Naruto himself is described as capable of onpar with Kaguya, he has even made several blizts to Kaguya, this certainly proves that Naruto = Kaguya's speed, but on the other hand, this is different when Naruto fights Ishiki, the thing that "should" happen when Naruto faces Isshiki is them arguing with each other because of the scaling speed earlier, if you say "it's impossible for an Off Guard char that has 10× faster than us" that's very wrong, "Off Guard" can't be pegged to how many times the power it has, Off Guard occurs due to Isshiki's "inattentiveness" on Isshiki's part, of course Kaguya can take advantage of this carelessness, if you think Kaguya "supposedly" has the same speed as Isshiki because she can off guard,Naruto shouldn't be hit by multiple blizzards, not just blazed, Naruto couldn't even match Isshiki's speed

This is of course something that proves that Kaguya really has a big difference in statistics with Isshiki, she is also dying because in Off Guard, not a direct fight, it's even known how Kaguya attacked Isshiki with Off Guard

For an example here I will give: let's say there is a car that can run by itself without any rest/time limit, it has a speed of 10× faster than us, but when it stops for a moment because it "feels" itself able to avoid attacks from humans normal, he immediately fell into the human trap and his speed advantage was useless because of "Off Guard"

3rd objection:

As I explained earlier, it is not yet known how Kaguya made Isshiki die, the information currently available is that Kaguya made Isshiki die in the Off Guard case, now there are other factors that prove that this really does not affect the consistency of speed in case by case chronology , just go straight to explanation

Isshiki himself when fighting Naruto Byron was defeated even though in the end Naruto didn't have enough time and Isshiki again defeated the Konoha duo, after that Isshiki wanted to plant a container for Kawaki, Kawaki himself at that time was able to trick Isshiki with a basic jutsu, namely "Kagebunshin No Jutsu" , Isshiki couldn't even tell which ones were clones and which ones were genuine, it's not known exactly why Isshiki didn't know it, but one thing is clear, using market jutsu or "ordinary" jutsu can trick Isshiki

Then, this is additional strong evidence to prove that Kaguya does not have the same stats as Isshiki, Isshiki could have been tricked by Kaguya with another jutsu to trick Isshiki off guard because as I explained earlier, Isshiki can't even distinguish between clones and people. original, soo up here for my rebuttal.

→ Power scaling which is not relative because of the inconsistencies that you describe

→ Various ways Kaguya made Isshiki die, plus an explanation where he made Isshiki die with the "Off Guard" case

Soo, the conclusion you get from your argument is that you are too hasty in interpreting a context, this makes all your arguments subjective, not leading to objective matters, of course this is absolutely certain to contain No Limit Fallacy, and Halt Truth Fallacy.

—• Point III

For the last point, here I will discuss about Jigen being able to use 100% of Isshiki's power, actually this does not affect the conclusion on this topic because it is quite "Out Of Topic" but no problem, I will still respond to your counter argument this time

Let's go straight to the point, Jigen himself has never used 100% Isshiki, of course this is supported by the fight between Jigen vs Duo Konoha, Jigen who "said" can use 100% of Isshiki's power but there are still many mistakes that occur, here I will share several factors support that Jigen cannot be equalized with 100% power Isshiki, lets see my explanation :

Factor 1 :

Jigen isn't as strong as Ishiki has many different aspects in terms of chakra, ap, speed, ninjutsu, doujutsu, it already has quite a big difference, Jigen himself his speed can still be matched by the Konoha duo [⁵], but if we look at it from the side different, Isshiki can't even be attacked by Naruto or Sasuke [⁶], of course this is pretty strong evidence because as we know, chakra affects statistics on a char (I will explain below), and Jigen who "he said "Having 100% chakra can still be balanced by Isshiki, unlike Isshiki himself, he even beat up the Konoha duo, not even being touched.

[⁵] https://cdn.bakihanma.com/file/Zoly...t-generations/chapter-38-he-s-bad-news/21.jpg

[⁶]

Chakra can also affect statistics on a char, like the scene below, where speed will drop drastically if chakra is low, of course this is enough to prove that chakra can increase speed, and the speed itself slows down if chakra is low

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c...95ek67Iq3Nzx_GEXaLyKNOEg5xsJdIUyPHvlndWsP-OUn IFIXSNF9zuow3NpHskm3kbhiyOp0x59JF7l4rnLEwPkM4Hwx-kSwjCAXLvmz2ETsrXvZhF5Ll6/s1600/14.jpg

You can also see in the other scans that it looks like Shikamaru whose speed drops drastically when his chakra is almost depleted, and his speed is normal when he has enough or a lot of chakra

For other proof, here you can see that shinobi are able to increase their physical abilities by using chakra to increase their speed by focusing chakra on their feet, this is a basic shinobi technique where naturally every shinobi who makes moves is already in this technique

From some of the proofs and explanations that I put out, here we can conclude that chakra = speed, and if a chakra increases on a char, then the speed of the chat itself will increase according to the chakra possessed by that char

Factor 2 :

At this factor, Jigen should be shown using Isshiki's basic jutsu, because karma users when they "activate" their karma alone, will relatively issue their respective special abilities, for example like Boruto who can perform the ability Battle Field Removal [⁷], and this is things that should be displayed when Jigen is able to really use 100% of Isshiki's power:

• Dharmagan
• Sukunahikona
• Daikokuten

That was the basic jutsu that should be displayed if Jigen really can use 100% of Isshiki's power (although not permanently), especially in his Doujutsu named Dharmagan, because Dharmagan himself has been shown to have never been inactive since the first time Isshiki appeared in the Boruto manga, and this is It should also be displayed on Jigen who "said" has 100% of Isshiki's power

And yeah, this is the last thing in my pro argument this time, and the conclusion on this factor is that if Jigen is really able to use 100% of Isshiki's power, then Jigen should also be able to cast Isshiki's basic jutsu.

→ Misunderstanding about claiming speed, because it looks like you think that Jigen at 10% has the same speed as Naruto because Jigen 10% is facing them, even though Naruto is stated to have equal speed with Jigen 10%, because of the scaling chain between Koji, Delta , and Jigen himself.

→ Too stuck with the phrase "10× better power", even though there are many things you don't pay attention to such as the occurrence of Outliers, Isshiki who doesn't have more extensive experience because he is still very easy to trick, and the speed is very inconsistent.

→Too focused on one particular aspect, even though there are still many variations of things that can be concluded for an argument, and the explanation I gave is much more supportive and makes sense because they scale each other's karma, like Boruto and Jigen.

And then overall, here I see that this counter-argument is correct, but too much ignores other things that greatly affect this argument, this is what makes this counter-argument imperfect, plus there is a misunderstanding with the cons, making this easier to be refuted.

You knew you would be ignored anyways at this point its just easier to wait until this gets closed and try again.

Keep in mind that you should wait 2-4 months before attempting to tackle the same topic.
This topic doesnt exist because the only argument that holds any level of relevance is a mistake because the author didnt read the thread that the 10x multiplier was applied.
Because the staff members dont actually keep up with Naruto now you expect to wait 2 month to talk about a mistake? Great rules you have there

This topic doesnt exist because the only argument that holds any level of relevance is a mistake because the author didnt read the thread that the 10x multiplier was applied.
Because the staff members dont actually keep up with Naruto now you expect to wait 2 month to talk about a mistake? Great rules you have there
I understand you completely but Chill man best to tackle this again later anyway sense several revisions to the verse will be made

Believe it or not, people are allowed to disagree with you.

BTW that rules is for rejected threads this one was accepted so any debunking doesnt have to wait as far as i know
Only if there was no significant opposition. That is not the case here.

—• Point I

[³]

• Straw Man
• No Limit Fallacy

—• Point II

1st objection:

2nd objection:

3rd objection:

—• Point III

Factor 1 :

[⁶]

Factor 2 :

• Dharmagan
• Sukunahikona
• Daikokuten

Well bruh wtf is this
There are a lot of misses when viewed from the topic Many methods are getting triggered too much in your arguments ( Man really got outlier for some issue )

-Do you have any other explanation for why their two stats are different?

- To be honest, it won't be significant if taken from ishiki who is off guard

-Where did you get this? the topic almost deviated from the scale obtained

Believe it or not, people are allowed to disagree with you.

Only if there was no significant opposition. That is not the case here.
This is a scan of the same thread that accepted the FTL+ where you can see why Ishiki 10% was scaled to Naruto, which is the only argument here that holds any value. Which proves that you and others did not read it and this same thread is based on a wrong misunderstanding

cX4gWvx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well bruh wtf is this
There are a lot of misses when viewed from the topic Many methods are getting triggered too much in your arguments ( Man really got outlier for some issue )

-Do you have any other explanation for why their two stats are different?

- To be honest, it won't be significant if taken from ishiki who is off guard

-Where did you get this? the topic almost deviated from the scale obtained
• I see, I don't think I have another explanation (maybe?) because the previous explanation is consistent and significant for applying statistical comparisons to determine the final result, why? Do you not understand the context? It's best to ignore and not reply to my comment if you don't understand, asking a very strange thing "don't you have another reason?", If I have another reason. That means I will consider it first without having to finish it this fast, please provide input that doesn't upset me, think rationally, smartly and make sense. To be honest, your statement is really not important to display, it's best not to ask that again, just ask something that makes sense and isn't embarrassing. Do you understand¿?

• insignificant? are you kidding? we can see in case the first time isshiki appeared himself who was betrayed by Kaguya, when that happened, kaguya was just a subordinate of the princes and even the high-ranking outsutsuki which of course kaguya's stats at that time were normal, because there he wasn't has a very strong power as it is now. now the statement is that kaguya, who has statistics below isshiki, can trick isshiki easily and can betray by sticking something into isshiki's stomach to make him dying and come down to earth to put his karma on jigen, then what is insignificant in your opinion? still lacking? will add more. there it is clear that isshiki is off guard because he thinks rationally, he thinks kaguya is a loyal subordinate and will never betray, in fact Kaguya is a traitor. from some of my statements, including "isshiki off guard" into the argument is very consistent and significant.

• What's more!!!??????? Where did you get this? You are still asking things that are not important at all to be discussed at this opportunity, man, stop pissing me off. Here I need a statement that makes sense so that I can respond using common sense without the slightest anger, like the words "expectations don't match reality", yes, that's what I'm experiencing right now. The topic doesn't deviate from the scale obtained, you can't understand it well enough to immediately speculate that it deviates. Man, think before you speak, prioritize reading, explore, understand, and understand every context so you don't misunderstand again, man, you made 2 mistakes that led to going off topic, because your mindset is not worthy of being emulated by others, a stupid mindset.

All of these statements that you convey are just nonsense that arise from your own mind, or are you just looking for sensations??? Dude, it's best if your thoughts like this are kept closed and not published so as not to trigger a debate that is out of the main topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back