• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya High 1-B Upgrade (Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No timelines that transcend one another are higher dimensional perpendicular ones are just another timeline.
that's crazy; it's almost like A(unknown)>B(4D temporal)
In standard vector logic A would be transcending the temporal limits of B which B is 4D, a timeline is a space-time conten which is inherently 4D.

If a space-time trancends another Spacetime then the Spacetime that is doing the transcndancing will have higher temporarility than the former space-time

Which would make said space-time 5D

Actually, it seems perpendicular timelines do qualify as being a higher dimension, at least according to the db hyper timeline blog
DB cosmology works differently. The universes are inherently 2-C aka 4D. A timeline encompasses every instance of the universe and transcends it hence Low 1-C. You can’t just say infinite time axis thus high 1-B.

that's crazy; it's almost like A(unknown)>B(4D temporal)
In standard vector logic A would be transcending the temporal limits of B which B is 4D, a timeline is a space-time conten which is inherently 4D.

If a space-time trancends another Spacetime then the Spacetime that is doing the transcndancing will have higher temporarility than the former space-time

Which would make said space-time 5D
I actually agree with this logic but unfortunately I dont think simply being stated to be transcendent is enough for the the Wiki

I wasn’t really comparing them, I just noted it seemed to contradict what you said
DB cosmology works differently. The universes are inherently 2-C aka 4D. A timeline encompasses every instance of the universe and transcends it hence Low 1-C. You can’t just say infinite time axis thus high 1-B.

Not really your saying perpendicular timelines vs one that transcends a 4th dimensional structure.
Respectfully, you are literally wrong.

If you don't have any more to add, I'd ask you stop spamming the CRT and I'll add your vote to the vote count as soon as I'm confident it won't disappear again 🤣

Not really your saying perpendicular timelines vs one that transcends a 4th dimensional structure.
Chours, I was noting that perpendicular time is accepted as higher d. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways so we established you believe each time axis is perpendicular here,
No timelines that transcend one another are higher dimensional perpendicular ones are just another timeline.

The hde page says “Following this same principle, a 4-dimensional being would be capable of moving through an additional, perpendicular direction incomprehensible to lower-dimensional beings, and this can be generalized unto any higher number of dimensions.” Ok glad you agree with the thread.

Isnt that the hard part though? Like establishing "side ways time" is the harder thing to do which you also admitted in the low 1-C Omega CRT so why bother with that?
He's trying to make a comparison in congruency.

A, B and C exist

C was used to prove that A is cool.

The evidence in C is very good evidence.

When we look at B it seems to be the same as A which means we can use C to prove that B.

If B and A are congruent in being cool then that means we can both use C to prove both of them as cool

He just explained how perpendicular vector works in case of db that Is not the case a single macrocosm has it's own time axis the timeline overarchs it with its higher time axis creating infinite 4d snapshots thus 5d
I am a staunch supporter of tier 1 DB, and as someone who understands both arguments in both contexts, I am trying to convey the fact Chours is wrong in his/her understanding of vector spaces.

It only has to flow in a different direction, or be perpendicular to qualify
Not really it also has to show overarching the lower time axis to qualify it as a higher time axis and to create infinite snapshots or being perpendicular this would just prove it is a different axis not higher

Last edited:
Not really it also has to show overarching the lower time axis to qualify it as a higher time axis and to create infinite snapshots just having different direction or being perpendicular would just prove it is a different axis not higher
It doesn't have to be higher, the existence of an infinite amount of perpendicular temporal axex inherently creates a high 1-B structure.

He's trying to make a comparison in congruency.

A, B and C exist

C was used to prove that A is cool.

The evidence in C is very good evidence.

When we look at B it seems to be the same as A which means we can use C to prove that B.

If B and A are congruent in being cool then that means we can both use C to prove both of them as cool
yeah that seems overtly reductive lol I dont think its that simple

Not really it also has to show overarching the lower time axis to qualify it as a higher time axis and to create infinite snapshots just having different direction or being perpendicular would just prove it is a different axis not higher
this argument is wrong;

like I've said a billion times already; Vector Spaces are dimensions and in spatial dimensions having more than 3 would qualify for tiers past 3 and for temporal having more than 1 would give you tiers past 2

this argument is wrong;

like I've said a billion times already; Vector Spaces are dimensions and in spatial dimensions having more than 3 would qualify for tiers past 3 and for temporal having more than 1 would give you tiers past 2
explanation; Let's say we have a space and that space is 3 dimenonsial, well what the hell makes it 3D? The 3 dimensions that it has(length width height) Those are 3 dimensions which (those are also directions)

Which directions that are different dimensions can be defined in different coordinates (3 to be exact) If we add a forth dimension(another direction) then we would have added another spatial dimension as we would not longer have just 3.

Currently scientists in our universe have discovered electrons that move in a dimension that isn't NOT our 3(5D universe ong ong)

But my point is that more dimensions can exist even in the same universe, it's just that that entire space would be whatever it scales to

It doesn't have to be higher, the existence of an infinite amount of perpendicular temporal axex inherently creates a high 1-B structure.
hold on, isn't being perpendicular the same as being a higher time axis or am I misunderstanding? From what i know if you can prove either it should qualify. Time axes that exist in parallel can fundamentally NOT be a higher temporal axes so it has to be perpendicular if its a higher axis right?

hold on, isn't being perpendicular the same as being a higher time axis or am I misunderstanding? From what i know if you can prove either it should qualify. Time axes that exist in parallel can fundamentally NOT be a higher temporal axes so it has to be perpendicular if its a higher axis right?
That’s how I understand it

yes, and that's the entire premise of DB's low 1-C and what this CRT attempts to prove but on an infinite scale.

If it's a perpendicular time axis that we know doesn't exist on the same time axis as the main time axis

Then there MUST exist another temporal axis which axis=vector space=dimension

this argument is wrong;

wouldn't this make every 2-A cosmology into high 1-B though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back