• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya characters stat change

The Gold cloths went across Hades' hyperdimension just how the Bronze saints did

[1]

[2]

Two teams (3 in each) were doing an Athena Exclamation against each other and were withstanding the force. It was stated that the team that loses the clash will get hit with the might of both of the big bangs . The team that lost was still shown to be living after losing the clash. This should also massively increase the durability of all the God Saints. Thanatos should get increased due to him being able to easily destroy the Gold cloths. (along with Hypnos) The difference between the God Saints and Thanatos is huge. As shown here where Seiya one shot him effortlessly. This should also change the DC and durability of Athena and Hades.

Shakas feat in next dimension will change the top tiers and all in Spanish it was innumerable number of universes and in another scan it was infinite so I ended up getting the raw scan but don't know how to translate it.Anyways how does the gold cloth apply to the speed of gold saints?

The cloth would definitely give them speed. When Seiya first fought a Gold Saint, Seiya was wearing his bronze cloth and could only move at Mach 1. When he wore the Sagittarius gold cloth he could go at light speed

Awesome...after watching the anime I'd thought that the saints tossed the combined AE away to lower damage to both sides. But after rereading the manga Saga, Shura, and Camus really were hit by the combined AEs as it was only Shiryu in the manga and he shifted the balance in favor of the living Gold Saints. So...we might see Tier 1 Gods at this point.

I just realized that the gold cloths crossing hyperdimension would make Seiya and the others in septillions beyond the speed of light in gold cloth alone.

well as for the big bang we need to know if they faced the full force of the big bang

also we need to see if this is not an outlier for these characters(it probably wasn't)

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I just realized that the gold cloths crossing hyperdimension would make Seiya and the others in septillions beyond the speed of light in gold cloth alone.

I think they're just flat out faster than Ludicrous speed at this point.

@Phantasys Speed is also dependent on cosmos so if someone had infinite cosmos like Hades that would make them infinite speed but Big will or divine cosmos has never been explored in the series yet sadly.

Darkness552 said:
well as for the big bang we need to know if they faced the full force of the big bang

also we need to see if this is not an outlier for these characters(it probably wasn't)
No this is not an outlier as we've already seen galactic level power. The move also requires the power of three gold saints.

It does have the full force of a Big Bang as its explained here: http://i.imgur.com/wCCxp8s.jpg

Also the cloths weren't destroyed after the collision so that should even further increase durability by a little.

So here's what I'm thinking for the stat changes:

Gold Saints stats:

Durability: At least universe

Speed: MFTL+

God Saints stats:

Attack Potency: Multi-universe (2-C)

Durability: Multi-universe (able to tank hits from Hades)

Athena stats:

Attack Potency: High Multiverse (High 2-C)

Durability: High Multiverse

Hades stats:

Attack potency: At least Low multi-verse (At least low 2-B)

Durability: Multi-verse

Cronus stats:

Attack Potency: Multi-verse+ (2-A)

Durability: Multi-verse+

Are these stats too high or too low?

too high wayy to high

the gold saints would keep their attack potency while they gain Universe level of durability

the god saints would remain at 3-A

Athena, Hades and Cronus might likely stay at the level they are at

( dont take this to heart yet as i have to find out the values of tanking a Big Bang, not creating it)

if im wrong above it would be

Gold Saints get low universe+ durability

and everyone else would be boosted up to Low 2-C while Cronus might remain as a regular 2-C

@Darkness552 What you say sounds reasonable to me it's only a matter of time before I'm able to translate Shakas feat and the gods get their upgrade .

@Darkness552 Why would the Gods and God saints stay the same? Seiya was able to one shot Thanatos who can shatter 5 gold cloths effortlessly.

@RouninOtaku I have the scan in Spanish and its infinite universes:http://es.*********.co/manga/saint_seiya_next_dimension/c58/7.html But I decided to use the raw scan instead to be sure since one said innumerable number of universes instead of infinite.

@RouninOtaku

because that is not how powerscaling works, you don't keep bumping them up whole tiers

but the second ratings i posted are likely the ones i would use

Hades was a low 2-C to begin with, couldn't this make him a regular 2-C and Cronus high 2-C? Or is the power difference between low-high huge

The admins that have knowledge on the series would be off the top of my head sheoth, SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 and darkLK

no hades is a regular 2-C already so he stays where he is, and yes the difference can be big so Cronus would likely stay where he is too

@Darkness552 Also besides all this Hyperion should be MFTL+ not MFTL by sheer powerscaling alone as he's only second to Cronus and fought the Olympian Gods such as Hades for 10 years who blitz the God saints with their eyes closed with ease:http://www.**********.com/saint-seiya-next-dimension/0/5 . And he's definitely not slower than Rhea...

So God Saints and Athena are being upgraded to 2-C, Hypnos and Thanatos to 3-A, and Gold saints getting MFTL+ and universe+ durability. Am I missing anything?

something like that but before making any changes im going to highlight the thread and hopefully get more input

I can understand the speed, that seems pretty legitimate. However, the Athena's exclamation is where I begin to question the upgrades.

It almost seems outlier-ish or an inconsistency that the Gold Saints could take 2 Big Bangs full force and still survive. Believe me, I hate when outliers or inconsitencies are claimed for good feats on a series that I support, but this would result in an extreme upgrade for multiple characters that haven't displayed that level of power before.

^^ good point even though i said i thought it wasn't an outlier, i was just looking at the regular stats for the verse itself which had 2-C and 3-A characters in

Sheoth said:
I can understand the speed, that seems pretty legitimate. However, the Athena's exclamation is where I begin to question the upgrades.
It almost seems outlier-ish or an inconsistency that the Gold Saints could take 2 Big Bangs full force and still survive. Believe me, I hate when outliers or inconsitencies are claimed for good feats on a series that I support, but this would result in an extreme upgrade for multiple characters that haven't displayed that level of power before.
Well, technically timeline wise they have already shown universe level feats in Saint Seiya. They survived, but barely and took a long time to even for them able to get up. In the entire series it's shown mid-tier characters tanking hits from high tiers. Ikki survived two Galaxian Explosions. Shaka had shown a multi-universe feat. And also, it requires three Gold Saints to execute the move. Them withstanding each others force should alone give them a massive upgrade, as we saw Shiryu get destroyed as he tried to help the Gold saints. The technique is also banned by Athena because of its destructive force.

Well for starters, are the other spin offs canon? I recall that only the main series was actually canon. After all, since Shaka's best feat happened in a spin off it would be important to know.

Again, I understand the feats in question, but they seem a bit off from Gold Saints standard level of power. IIRC the 7th sense's power is described so that all who attained it (Gold and Bronze Saints) have the power to pulverize a star and move FTL among other things. Surely they could have incredibly high durability, but it could then be argued that their AP is at those levels as well since they could damage each other which would make little sense.

Also, the chain of powerscaling resulting from this wouldn't make any sense. For example, it would make Thanatos leagues above 3-A for casually destroying 5 gold cloths, which in turn upgrades the Bronze Saints to ludicrous levels, THEN upgrading Hades and the other gods to insane levels which seem very out of place and unmotivated

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@RouninOtaku
I have the scan in Spanish and its infinite universes:http://es.*********.co/manga/saint_seiya_next_dimension/c58/7.html But I decided to use the raw scan instead to be sure since one said innumerable number of universes instead of infinite.
The scan says: "Un Universo infinito...". The translation is "An infinite Universe...". Anyway, I think the most reliable would be a direct translation of the original japanese scan, since the different versions we have seen had such discrepancies.

It's true besides the speed thing which I agree with and is legitimate the Big Bang durability could be considered an outlier because someone like Shaka who's the strongest of all gold saints couldn't tank it prior I believe however his cloth didn't shatter.

@Sheoth Shakas multiversal+ feat is in next dimension the spin off by the original mangaka confirmed canon that decanonized the Apollo movie btw

@The Wandering Shepherd

That's why I said I got the Japanese scan in the first place.... However it did say infinite universes I asked an Hispanic friend.

Sheoth said:
Well for starters, are the other spin offs canon? I recall that only the main series was actually canon. After all, since Shaka's best feat happened in a spin off it would be important to know.
Again, I understand the feats in question, but they seem a bit off from Gold Saints standard level of power. IIRC the 7th sense's power is described so that all who attained it (Gold and Bronze Saints) have the power to pulverize a star and move FTL among other things. Surely they could have incredibly high durability, but it could then be argued that their AP is at those levels as well since they could damage each other which would make little sense.

Also, the chain of powerscaling resulting from this wouldn't make any sense. For example, it would make Thanatos leagues above 3-A for casually destroying 5 gold cloths, which in turn upgrades the Bronze Saints to ludicrous levels, THEN upgrading Hades and the other gods to insane levels which seem very out of place and unmotivated
IIRC the spin offs are all based off the original and Kurumada didn't mind them. In the first chapter Marin said that people who become Saints have the power to destroy the stars of the galaxy or something like that, the 7th sense was the true power of cosmos. Saga has shown galaxy level power, Shaka just goes for spiritual attacks. IMO it would make sense for Gold Saints to have universal durability due to them alone being able to withstand the force of the Athena Exclamation otherwise it would be straight up suicide. I can agree that it seems weird to boost the characters to such insane levels, but there are feats to back it up (well a few anyways)

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It's true besides the speed thing which I agree with and is legitimate the Big Bang durability could be considered an outlier because someone like Shaka who's the strongest of all gold saints couldn't tank it prior I believe however his cloth didn't shatter.
@Sheoth Shakas multiversal+ feat is in next dimension the spin off by the original mangaka confirmed canon that decanonized the Apollo movie
His cloth didn't shown to be damaged at all and I remember that he stated that he wanted to get killed to be able to use the 8th sense and fight Hades.

@RouninOtaku Yeah that's correct he did want to die however that doesn't prove he could tank it that's kinda the issue his cloth not shattering is the only legitimate evidence there.

@CHILLVIBEZZ Also keep in mind that he was in his realm and he probably altered something and also has body control with 8th sense. He achieved the 8th sense a while back so who knows what he could have been doing. Sadly this is speculation haha lol, but yea I feel like Shaka did something because his cloth didn't even have a scratch and his spirit was still there after death.

Back