• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya characters stat change

Alright here:
Saint_Seiya_Next_Dimension_v08_039.jpg

Wait shouldn't the Athens exclamation thing be consistent since they showed universal feats in episode G which takes place 7 years before the Knights of Zodiac.

I don't recall universal feats besides the Titans while having many seals on them. I believe Pontos sealed them as well so they weren't defeated.

How strong were they when they had the seals? I haven't finished Episode G, but I saw universal feats in there so I was curious.

They created their own universes with ease even Aries muu did in episode G.Pontos steals all powers of the Titans at the end tho.

Lnd041 016
Ikki in speed of sound ?

Thats a inconsistence ? because thats not the first time I read something like that

Anyway, Next Dimension is awesome

I don't think it's an inconsistency it's just that he didn't know Ikki had awakened 7th sense but he did hit Ikki with innumerable blows at the speed of light to begin with so this is expected.

It is my personal belief that the main 5 can't access their 7th sense without revving themselves up first. Gold Saints on the other hand can access it from the getgo.

What tier would be for Abel/Kain (stomp Suikyo) and Suikyo (killed a gold saint in one hit, pretty awesome)

And, all the five Bronze Saints are stronger than all Gold Saints ?

^ Hey these are the same bullshit arguments we debunked a few weeks ago. Admins I think Luigifan or whatever he's called now got past his ban!

Bronze cloth Seiya with 7th and 8th sense could beat the low tier gold saints like deathmask and Aphrodite but that's as far as he goes.

@CHILLVIBEZZ Would Chronos the God of time be omnipresent? He has no physical form and controls space and time

RouninOtaku said:
@CHILLVIBEZZ Would Chronos the God of time be omnipresent? He has no physical form and controls space and time
Yeah I believe he's omnipresent since he turned Hecate to dust and sent her across the universe while still being present.Hes probably also temporarily omnipresent since he is the personification of time which in SS all time intersects past,present and future.

What tier would he be? He is the strongest SS character. And if he intersects past, present, and future wouldn't that be Tier 1?

Nah given feats he'd be around tier 2B to 2A.Likely higher if Zeus turns out to be higher dimensional.But he's not the strongest in SS btw he's just the strongest character introduced.

Alright and one last question, are you good at doing calcs? Because the Saint Seiya speed calc is highly lowballed as it is only using 2 billion galaxies as a model.

Well the problem here is that we don't know how many billion galaxies are in there so we can't tell he used 2 billions because it's the bare minimum amount that the hyperdimension would have since it said billions.

Wasn't there a scan which said the hyperdimension had more then 10 billion lights, more then 100 billion miles of darkness or something like that.

Btw I think I have some proof for universal durability to be legit. IIRC when Saga, Camus, and Shura used the Athena Exclamation against Shaka they said they would die as well. Also you can see the blast covering the entire Sala Garden which Saga and the others were in.

Once I post the translation for shakas feat then Shaka and saga will be upgraded since saga is said to be the strongest however the rest I don't think so.

Back