• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

Thanks to Silas' boosts I'm currently the fastest person around, but Jackson's abilities seem to make his dog faster than me as well. It's not too hard to avoid thanks to it's animalistic nature but for now I'm only dodging.

I decide to go along with it and continue playing "fetch" with Shura for a bit.

[I am pretty sure i am faster than you, also LOL forgot about Silas' boost]

I counter Genesis' might attack with one just as grand.

I use Timemon's ability and trascend the flow of Time and Space to make me unnefeactable by time rewinds, then i generate half a dozen swords made of my concept, cover them in ice, then cover them again in a layer of conceptual aura.

After, i focus energy upward and shoot a Fusion Flare, which infused with Initial Zero causes the disintegration of any data it hits. at Genesis, alongside shooting the icy concept blades as swell.

Also, this time i am ready to counter Genesis anchoring in time, as i will just unpause his time if he attemps that. Me now trascending the temporeal flow should already be able to bypass that defensive ability, but it's just in case.

"I am about to release my ultimate technique. Ready yourself."

Energy ripples comes out from me, as my hand reaches for my hip. They expand greatly, shaking the very foundations of reality.

My strongest technique is about to be released.

[i added my own boosts tbf so there is that but meh. And are you basically going beyond time and space to neg my anchor ability by making sure my time resumes or smth?]

[That's two separete things, i am both going outside of time to avoid time sheninigans and unstopping your self time stop that causes the ancoring to the past.]

"Then I can only respond in kind."

Flames of extreme temperatures surround me and I hold my spear into the sky while slowly levitating upwards. It grows and changes and flaming eye hovers above me. I'm going to use Vasavi Shakti, but not as I previously would have done.

"O'Sun, Become my Weapon..."

In the time I spent in my Throne World I have improved my divine spear. I no longer have to sacrifice Kavacha and Kundala to unlock the spear's true power and I can do more with it than just fire a single destructive attack.

"Vasavi Shakti!"

In my hands I now hold my spear in its true form. Its power is many orders of magnitude beyond anything else I can do. I hold it out and point at Azencard.

"Alright! Ilia!"

Dramatically spinning, i bring down my knee to the ground with strength. My hands, containing massive amounts of energy, bring themselves foward at massive speeds. A flash of light appears, and from it... a golden ring.

"Ilia, will you marry me!?"

:)

I stare at Azencard with my eyes wide open for a moment before blinking.

"H-huh?" is all I manage to get out whith Vasvai Shakti still pointed at him.

My conceptual heart just skipped a few beats.

While Ilia is stunned, a portal silently is ripped open just behind her, leading to 251 meters away from the arena. After being open, the portal immediatly moves foward to try to get Ilia in. [Just like that scene in Thor 3 where Doctor Strange throws Loki inside a portal, just sneaky]

While that happens, i look at her.

"[:"

[@Happy birthday Smashor]

With Magic Sense I can see the portal behind me and I simply fly a bit further up while taking a deep breath, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

"Looks like your ultimate technique failed. Too bad I still have mine right here." I say in a disapproving voice.

I then open my eyes again with fire basically coming out of them and fire an attack from Vasavi Shakti at Azencard.

Azencard you dumbass

I start to spray attacks all over the arena, immediately filling it to 100% spatial capacity and not stopping since the attacks are able to overlap. A random assortment of these blasts also have my concept infused into them, but i keep accurate control over all of them to make sure that i dont kill anyone or hit my allies.

Due to Sloth, space and time within the arena compress to a near infinite degree, further enhancing my attacks and their development. Meanwhile, Gluttony, Greed, and Wrath gill the area with tooth-like projectiles, energy, poison, fire, ice, electricity, and more, all to absolute highest degree possible. A random assortment of these are also infused with my concept in a simialr situarion to the normal attacks.

Using my right head isee the "clash" and subsequent double Out of Bounds of Azencard and Illia.

"NANI ?!"

It's the only thing i can say out of sheer confusion

I smile.

"Stupid..."

I take him back to the arena and go to the spectator seats for contenders. I look around but don't see anything that Azencard could lie down on. There's a bench, but there's nothing he can rest his head on, so I lay him down and let his head rest on my lap.

Jackson begins to grow tired as his eyes start to become more and more droopy as he starts to lie down in the bed.

Well, there goes two of the fighters. We lost Azencard, but we don't have to deal with Illia. That's a fair trade. I still have to defeat Uber though. That ability of hers is really annoying. I think I know how to deal with it now though, while she's distracted from David widespread attack.

I teleport through David's attacks and get behind Uber to attempt her into turning into a dragon for the third time.

But you know what they say. Third time's the charm!

As I try turning her into a dragon, I modify the probability of Uber's next use of Instant manip to gain a 50% chance of failing.

Seeing what David's doing, I narrowly dodge another charge from Shura and as her momentum carries her past, I strike her with the flat of my sword knocking her into Jackson's barrier. I follow inside and continue "playing fetch", while being careful not to disturb Jackson or his bed.

Uber uses her instant manip. to do another insta-tele, if it works, she appears far above Silas once more. Even if the instant manip. doesnt work, she summons 3 more physical forms far above Silas. One of them looks at Azencard. "Oh no, it seem my b0ss has lost~." SHe chuckles to herself.

I look up and see Uber.

Well, maybe third time wasn't the right one. But the fourth one will be!

I teleport to the first Uber and use my dragonification of her concept plus my probability warping combo once more.

The 2nd Uber uses her instant manip. to make the 1st Uber insta-tele out of the way, the 3rd and 4th Uber's fires off one Master Spark each, right at Silas. "Don't you think this tactic of yours is getting a bit boring~?" They all say in unison.

"Hey, if you're getting bored, feel free to join Azencard and Illia on the outside."

I've lured her into the trap of thinking I have to touch her to activate the ability and that I need to touch her to do what I want.

I lower the probability of all Instant Manip usage within the limits of this arena to a 50% chance of working and then point at the 3rd Uber to turn her into a dragon.

The 3rd Uber insta-tele's away, while Uber 4 opens a gap and fires a Master Spark imbued with her "concept" into it. Uber's 1 and 2 fires moar Master Spark's at Silas.

Back