• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

I casually regenerate from the missiles.

"So, you can move in my world of stopped time? What past life does that come from, I wonder? I looked through them, yet I don't remember seeing something such as that. I guess I'll just need to look again."

I come at Edward full speed.

"Allow me to show you my full power!"

I turn my arm into a drill and attack Edward in the Past, Present and Future at the same time.

"..."

I dodge... a while in advance due to my extreme analysis allowing me to predict this movement.

"You do remember we don't exist in the past and future right?"

"Right. Forgot about that. I guess that makes this ability kind of redundant here. No matter."

A hand made of the ground suddenly comes up and attempts to grab Edward.

[had to vanish keks. But i want to check one last thing. How do you even plan to unpause eihalt doe? Do u have to hit me or smth? And with your temporal flow thing we are so far on even ground?]

I see, that's a great plan. I'll go help Jake then.

I roll away from the bed and stealthily head over to where I see Jake and Genesis fighting.

You can use your other abilities again.

Thanks for the heads up.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[huh alright]

"Huh u spared me the trouble on doing this myself fido." *Seeing the beams I simply charge my saggitarius arrow as I use eihalt to bypass the attack and strike at Jake anchoring myself to the past. Then I launch myself to keep up with my arrow as I also launch a massive hadouken to sandwich between jake while releasing eihalt in that moment. If he tries an attack I will activate a body double to dodge*
[ dont we not have a past via acuaslity?]

[I don't want people to not be able to use their own abilities because of semantics. We're using "it just works" logic here.]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[had to vanish keks. But i want to check one last thing. How do you even plan to unpause eihalt doe? Do u have to hit me or smth? And with your temporal flow thing we are so far on even ground?]
[Leviathan has the ability to lock and unlock a person's time, so i am just undoing the Eihalt's self time stop and no, i don't have to hit you, as shown here (Leviathan has all the powers of Timemon BTW) the time manipulation is ranged]

[Also i guess we are in even ground now]

The Smashor said:
"So, you can move in my world of stopped time? What past life does that come from, I wonder? I looked through them, yet I don't remember seeing something such as that. I guess I'll just need to look again."
[I forgot to mention this. We all resist time manip via the Shard of the Old First]

• i thought further ahead and then decided.* Da capo! *I stop the attack from happening in the first place returning them back to its original state then I use da capo again with the intend to summon all the enemies I had left in the arena (so if silas wasn't summoned he'll be summoned with david and blane). I then charge to their locations embodying my body with the Ath nGabla rune to lock them all in single combat with me while making clones of myself to match me as I also then shoot this* Ochd Deug Odin: Great God Carved Seal *I launch this noble phantasm to try and stop anything passive from activating against me to up my chances and embodying it with the rune all at once*

[i forgot to add i wanted to use it for both cases (basically to react to u and do my action) :V WRYYYYYYYY]

[I feel like you wouldn't be able to use the rune on multiple opponents or make clones while using it, as it goes against the point of it's effect]

[to be honest its more like to lock against those clones not simply me. Hence why i separated them so would be more to getting the clones to fight]

Edward phases into the background and transforms invisible

and re-appears behind Smashor with a giant ****-off ship running him over.

My form disintigrates and I reform elsewhere in the arena.

"You know, battlefield removal is likely the only way either one of us is winning this. We both can fight forever if given the oppertunity and can regenerate from anything we throw at one another. But, I still have one last trick up my sleeve. See, notice how I didn't regenerate from my remains over there."

I point to me under the ship that crushed me.

"That's because I've merged myself with the arena itself. I am the very floor you are walking on."

I point my finger into the air as the entire floor begins rising into the air, while also becoming an upside-down cone shape, making a larger and larger area. There are cameras on the side for the audience to see.

"No matter how high or far I go, I'll still technically be in the arena. It's probably a bad idea for you to try going down, and you can't get into the stands. And don't even try to use that magic notebook. I see everything that's happening in this arena, and I can grab that book out of your hands before you can write in it."

I whisper to myself "I wish I knew more about Hatchworth before I tried this, thoguh..."

"Oh alright. You're merged with the arena right?"

"Which means the arena is technically part of your body, correct?"

I teleport a small chunk of the arena into my hand, above 20 cm^3, and drop it in a portal, sending it somewhere off into deep space.

[I have been informed bullshit doesn't work so]

A giant-ass portal appears above the ring and starts sucking the entire ring up.

Everyone else besides The and the ring is telekinetically held in place so they won't fly away

I stand in place, the arena and myself almost entirely uneffected by the sucction.

"Dude. I can literally create black holes and stand literally meters away from them. What makes you think this will work? Not to mention I could just stop time. Even if it dosn't work on you, it would stop that portal from sucking me up"

"Oh, this."

I stand a lil' bit back

Then the giant portal rapidly descends onto the floor.

"Well..."

I sing.

"The giant portal is now acausal and can go against the flow of time."

It starts descending once more.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me."

I make time resume and then a clone of me go up and detonate, before the detonation implodes into a singularity.

"Remember how Garlic Jr. got defeated in Dead Zone? Yeah, you just did that to yourself. Seven minutes to Sunday!"

A black hole appears in the portal.

"Who will be cast into the abyss first? You or I? Can't wait to see!"

Back