• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

[ mere words can not articulate the level of sorrow that the speed of this fight is invoking in me

It has been twenty three days since this started

Soon, we will have been fighting for a month]

Hl3 or bust said:
Predicatably I resist Genesis' attempts to force me into more direct combat
[um in what way? Like trying to avoid me? Or resistance from what?]

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

[FTW i am tired of this waiting, all now go to the Shadow Realm without passing by the Start]

Jake does a great roar, immidatly making everyone in the battlefield that doesn't resist BFR that is vastly above baseline Multiversal+ level go poof and being sent to the Edge of the Azure, deep in to the boundary and way out of bounds.

[Blah has gone to college so idk how consistently he can post. Anyway I was planning on officially putting this on break but I have a better idea.]

Options

Jake BFRs everyone (PIS)

This goes on a break

Plot interrupts the final round

Let the tournament finish as usual

The poll was created at 17:06 on September 27, 2019, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

[Magolor can stand like an inch next to Marx's black holes so uh.]

I sorta don't get affected.

"Well, I guess there isn't much I can do. Honestly, I'm kind of tired of fighting my friend. I can already do whatever I was going to wish for with my Odinforce powers, now, and I do owe you one for powering me up back there. So I guess I qu-"

I suddenly go limp. Suddenly, my body gets up. The orange glasses turn a shade of red, and the orange jacket and normal pants turn into black leather.

"This is more like it! Hahaha..."

My body streches it's limbs. My new music plays

"Finally, I'm in control. My plan from the beginning has finally come into fruition. He finally lost his insufferable will to fight. Let me explain. When The defeated me, I fused with him and became one of his A.I.s. That means we're one in the same. His mental resistance means nothing, since we're in the same mind. Still, I suppose you don't know who I am, since I've just been a voice in his head for all this time. My name is Perfect. That wish, as well as this body, will be going straight to the Supreme Darkness. Unless the Godess dosn't want to cooperate, but if they don't then it's no skin off my back. Just means I get to kill them."

I create a mouth with a toothy grin.

"This no killing rule means nothing to people like us. Who can stop us, right? We could destroy a good chunk of the goddamn universe if we wanted to, not to mention the planet! What stops me from just ending your life right here?"

"Oh. Betrayal, how-"

"Boring."

"Quiet you. Anyways, what stops you? How about the rest of the crew beating you up? At least Kura should be free enough to beat the living hell out of you."

"That's a nice joke. You think I plan on sticking around? Hell no. I'm gonna beat your ass, get those prizes if I can, and hightail it out of here back to the bossman. If you somehow actually threaten me, then I'll just run away with your friend. He's still in here, after all."

I tap my head

"Not that it matters too much. I'll just get him removed once I get back home. Shame he had to go so soon. He just made a friend. Rei, was it? Hahaha, I might kill her after this for the hell of it!"

Uber, who is still on the sidelines, just laughs. "Oh man, this little machine and his dreams are going to be stomped into the ground~!" She says playfully.

I point to Mond

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but androids don't dream of electric sheep. We see something, and we do it. If we can't do that, then we go to plan B."

I walk to the side of the arena, as it lowers back down. The Black Hole in the portal dissapears.

"That's a nice barrier around the audience you have there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it!"

Using a punch of Odenforce, Concept, Spiral, all that ****, I hit the barrier. It shatters [Unless your telling me that this civilization is capable of 3-B barriers]. I grab the closest unlucky bastard in the audience by the throat.

"Now then, you won't so much as touch me if you know what's good for you, or more specifically them!"

@Smashor

Uber summons a bag of popcorn and lays back in the couch she summoned a little while ago. "By all means, try it~." She chuckles. "But when it all comes crumbling down, I'll be the one who says 'I told you so'~." She eats some of her popcorn with a smug grin on her face.

[@Smashor I don't mind what you're doing, but attacking the audience isn't the best course of action if you want this fight to last more than a couple more posts. Feel free to edit and change the action though.]

[ I don't know if the evil dude lost his memories or something, but I don't know how a 3-B robot thought attacking the audience of a (insert high tier) goddess's tournament was a good idea]

[True]

"Actually, you know what, nah."

I throw the audience member back into their chair.

"A hostage situation isn't my style. Anyways, who knows when he'll wake up. Something like that might just make it faster. I need to finish this quickly."

I fire a laser from my finger embuled with concept and odinforce at Edward.

"What the hell just happened?!"

"You're in the back seat now. That's what happened."

"How in the..."

"Suprisingly enough, I didn't become not evil after you killed me. Who would have guessed?"

[Isn't breaking into the audience violation of the outside interference rule? Since you're using them as interference?]

Analyzing Genesis' actions and movements, I cut the magic in half before anything happens.

I simply nillified loud noises coming, so they wouldn't wake up Azencard. For now I wasn't going to do anything. I don't expect anything to happen.

"Now then, it's time to kill yo-"

A strange orange mass punched Perfect through the chest.

"I found something out when I was fighting that guy from before. Our conceptual attacks seem to ignore our Regenerationn. It dosn't prevent it, but it slows it to a crawl. What I'm curious of is, if I destroy every atom in your body, would you be able to regenerate?"

I, the strange orange mass, begin rapidly punching Perfect, JoJo style. Eventually, I stop with the punches and simply use a massive laser, atomizing the rest of him. I then stop.

"We can regenerate from out concept..."

A mass of flesh begins growing over the mass, clothes going above that.

"So I simply removed my concept from them. Plain and simple. Like I said before, I owe you one. So, I quit the fight. You win. I don't need the wish. Right now, I have almost everything that I could want."

I'm now in a human form, truly biological. While I still have my normal outfit, the grey bodysuit is gone.

"I've never felt what it's like to have real fingers. It feels... good. And legs. I can feel my own weight pushing on them. Not to mention there's something inbetween them. Come to think of it, I don't like that. If feels like it'd hurt if I sat on it wrong."

• Silas who hit one of my clones (as the clone allowed it) is marked with the rune and thus is forced to engage with it as it sprouts chains to surround it. My other clones fail and jake launches a wave which I use da capo to return the attack back to its origin then...I use a clone and da capo the space returning it back to its initial state of nothingness due to being made less than 24 hours returning us to the arena again. The moment I do that...I leverage silas and my clone towards the outer part of the arena to knock silas out. As I block the others way to help Silas. He has to beat my clone but the trick is my clone has constant da capo so Silas can't simply destroy it. But my magic is draining a little bit faster than I would like too.* I guess I better hope I can do this but damn Im in an all in bad match up! So lets play a game! *I say this out loud and I hope I get some back up from this mess Im doing right now. Nacht sneers at me for not trying to kill but I ignore him*

Back