• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

And with that, victory is decided.

I grin as I generate a shield enforced with my concept and aura to deflect the Master Sparks. Then I turn my complete attention to Uber. With the total control over dragons that is my right as the Dragon of Dragons, I force all of the Ubers to leave the 350 meter area that makes up this fight's boundaries.

Uber uses her instant manip. to instantly purify herself of the concept of "dragon". "Oh nooo~, how tragic~." The Uber's say with a grin.

Uber purifies herself of the concept of "dragon". Again. "You done yet~?" They say with the same taunting grin.

A gap appears behind Silas, the Master Spark embued with her "concept" that was fired off by Uber 4 earlier shoots out, straight at Silas.

Uber 3 applies Eternity to the air particles around the ring, effectivly locking it closed with a indestructable forcefield.

Oh, so that's what she's doing. Heh, this works too.

I teleport higher into the air, above the four Ubers, but not by that much.

"I can do this all day."

I lower the probability of all Purification in this area to have a 50% chance of working and try to turn Uber into a dragon.

Uber 1 flips the boundary between 50% chance of working and 100% chance of working, Uber 3 purifies all the Uber's of the concept of "dragon".

"Do you want to settle this another way~? Cause at this rate everyone in the staduim will leave out of boredom." The Uber's say.

Uber 4 applies the Eternity to her "concept", making it so it can no longer be changed. "I propose a small game to decide who wins this ~." The Uber's say with a bored but interested look on their faces.

Alright, it seems like she did something to her concept. It's stationary now, just like those air particles earlier. It's a good thing she failed to make herself not a dragon before that though.

I frown.

"No. This is a tournament where we get to fight each other. If you want to play games, then you should go do something else. I'm trying to be serious here and you're just messing around."

I control Uber on a conceptual level with my power, forcing her out of bounds.

Uber hits the forcefield made up of air particles she applied Eternity to. "Knew you would forget about that~." She dispells the Eternity she applied to her "concept" and purifies herself again. "I'm still up to playing that game I mentioned earlier, I'll even tell you what it is~!"

"Look, if you want to play a game that badly, then we can do it after the tournament. I just want to fight someone who fights normally, instead of this mind numbing back and forth with barely any change. If you're that bored I'll make it up to you sometime later. If you're okay with this, don't try resisting this command."

I use my still present dragon control to force Uber to open up the ring from being frozen in eternity and go past the 350 meter limit.

Uber shrugs. "Fine~, this fight was getting kinda slow and tiring to me as well~." She turns off the forcefield and starts camly walking forwards. "Oh yeah, I forgot~!" A gap opens above Silas and a train is yeeted at her. "Alright, I'm done~." She chuckles before hopping out of bounds. "Have fuuun~!" She laughs while walking over to Azencard. "Whats up b0ss~?"

Uber finds Azencard, somehow sleeping from tiredness, resting his head in Ilia's lap. A slight smirk is plastered on his face.

Uber chuckles. "Aww, how adorable~." A gap opens and she pulls a purple marker out. "Hmmm, to do something childish or not to..., what to do~?" She says with a grin.

Wow, she actually did it. Now I have to keep my side of the deal. Well, it's not like I have any problems with spending time with her. Oh right, the train.

I catch the train that Uber dumped on me, pumping it with dragon energy. The head of the train splits horizontally, gagged edges of metal across the "mouth" of the train bearing a resemblance to teeth. The sides of the train seem to strain before large metallic wings burst out of them. I hop on top of the train and look around.

So, Blane and Jackson, Jake and Genesis, and David versus Realm. Jake must really want to fight Realm so I'll go help Blane so we can take Genesis off his hands after finding a way to deal with Jackson.

"Onwards my steed!"

The train dragon screeches before flying in the direction of Jackson, Shura, and Blane.

As I continue dodging around Shura, manipulating her movement so she won't bump the bed, I notice Silas coming near.

I put my hand up to signal for him to stop, point to Jackson sleeping, then put my finger up to my mouth and make a "shhhhhhhh" noise, I then point to myself, and give a thumbs up, all while still dodging Shura's swipes, bites, and charges.

[Do you resist 2-A powernull and space barriers?]

[ I have the Slime psyhiology thing that makes it so that my soul manip resistance protects my powers and that's 1-A resis (which we all have)

I don't get the barrier question

also im going to sleep now]

[I mean

[Arguably, all of our powers are "etched into our souls" due to the whole way the reincarnation system works]

I put my finger on my lips.

"Sshhhhh. Let him rest a bit. You did well." I say to Uber comepletely unaware of the smirk on Azencard's face.

Overlord775 said:
I counter Genesis' might attack with one just as grand.

I use Timemon's ability and trascend the flow of Time and Space to make me unnefeactable by time rewinds, then i generate half a dozen swords made of my concept, cover them in ice, then cover them again in a layer of conceptual aura.

After, i focus energy upward and shoot a Fusion Flare, which infused with Initial Zero causes the disintegration of any data it hits. at Genesis, alongside shooting the icy concept blades as swell.

Also, this time i am ready to counter Genesis anchoring in time, as i will just unpause his time if he attemps that. Me now trascending the temporeal flow should already be able to bypass that defensive ability, but it's just in case.
@Redgrave ^^^^

Uber tosses her purple marker into the air, it disappears into a gap. "Thanks~." Uber whispers to Illia. Another gap opens, a couch appears, she lays down and starts watching fights.

I have the train dragon stop mid air and stealthily land on the ground.

Silas, the only abilities you'll be able to use here are mine and your conceptual ones.

Right, thanks for the heads up Veldora.

I roll over to the bed and wait to see if Blane has a plan.

Dozens upon dozens of small jewelled apples appear in my hand.

They get thrown and all conveniently land in-front of each opponent.

Then they explode, violently.

My party hat dissapears, not that anyone noticed it. I get off the chair, dispelling the pink mirrior shards from the exploding chess pieces as I float down.

"Very well then. You got that overwith sooner then I thought (Not to mention I didn't get to see too many of your abilities that I didn't know about), but that's no matter. Now it's time for phase two."

I stop time and fire dozens upon dozens of missiles at Edward. I then make time resume.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I counter Genesis' might attack with one just as grand.

I use Timemon's ability and trascend the flow of Time and Space to make me unnefeactable by time rewinds, then i generate half a dozen swords made of my concept, cover them in ice, then cover them again in a layer of conceptual aura.

After, i focus energy upward and shoot a Fusion Flare, which infused with Initial Zero causes the disintegration of any data it hits. at Genesis, alongside shooting the icy concept blades as swell.

Also, this time i am ready to counter Genesis anchoring in time, as i will just unpause his time if he attemps that. Me now trascending the temporeal flow should already be able to bypass that defensive ability, but it's just in case.
@Redgrave ^^^^
e

I no-sell the time stop and start singing that the missiles explode in The's face straight as he summons them.

Back