• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

[Ah]

"So, that's how you want to play? Alright then. I commit to using Teseo this turn, as well!"

Teseo and Edward swap positions due to Teseo's ability.

I move "offscreen", circumventing the blast entirely.

I also drop Teseo in a portal to Another Dimension for good measure.

Teseo gets BFRd, as I don't want to commit to using him this turn.

"I can see you, you know. Still, I can't really attack you, so I'll use one of Zonda's abilities this turn."

Zonda creates a new copy of Teseo on F1, and I place a bishop on that space on my board.

"The king is the most important piece, after all."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, he's right here so there's no reason for him not to go after him. Yup. Especially after saying how much he wanted to specifically fight Realm.
[Smol dragon has smol window of focus ovo]

@Dragon

The Uber inside the ice just looks at Silas with a look of disapointment. The Uber inside just kind despawns out of existence, another Uber appears besied Silas and does another instant manip. Master Spark. She chuckles. "Did you really think it would be that easy~?"

Overlord775 said:
Calling apon the supreme being in this universe for an act of divine intervention.I telephaticallly contact Griffin.
@Monarch

"Uhm, hello there Griffin, i know you are busy being Omniscient and stuff, but could you help Realm finish his trials and get back here, pretty please ?"
"Hmmmmmmmm..????"

"Per...haps..."

[What's he doing, Griffin is omniscient, I'm not and there's 300 posts to read through]

[And if he's already done cuz that was three IRL days ago, Griffin operates on different flows of time than you so he doesn't perceive time the same way ok!

"Jake does look a little busy." Realm says.

Looking around, he notices that David doesn't seem to be doing much. After activating The World, Mikage Edition, he fires a short burst of Almighty arrows infused with Babyfication at David.

"I guess that makes you my opponent." Realm says innocently, though there's a slight twinge of mischief behind his smile.

• Seeing the attack coming towards me I realize the span of attack as I use Curruid Coinchenn: Beast of Crunching Deathtusk to armor myself then...* Flugen Blitz *I amp my speed up enough to dodge the attack and attack Jake in his blind spot using the claws of gae bolg to pierce through him*

I appear to have zoned out

"I guess so." I respond to Realm before firing by own barrage of blasts to counter his own, each and every one of which is filled to the brim with guaranteed status effects and are even Almighty.

Jackson continues to sit on the bed yawning as he has Shura continue to attack for him.

[Shura has the reactively faster thingy]

I frown as I get it again.

These really burn. Okay, time for something new.

I teleport behind Uber and grab onto her while channeling my draconian energy.

I am a fragment of the Old First. I am the embodiment of what it means to be a dragon. These are not separate. If I can put my powers together, I can augment my overall capabilities.

I concentrate heavily, flashing back to when I combined my ice and fire powers back at the base before we went to the world with demons. I let my concept flow throughout me, mixing with my existence as the idea of dragons and merge into one. To help the process, I imbue the law of fusion into my element before making them one. As the energies mix, I feel my new aura stabilize.

Alright, now to finish what I started.

I imbue the conceptual law of "You are a drago" into my element and reinforce it with my aura before pouring into Uber, in an effort to turn her into a dragon.

The heat and ice are stopped by my Divine Shield. With my six angelic wings I use the ability Crumbling Feathers to tear the spear apart with vibrations that negate durability.

"You won't escape me."

After that I use the new more powerful version of my Brahmstra, Brahmastra: O' Brahma, Strike my Foe Across the Cosmos. A powerful beam shoots out of my eye and pursues Azencard's localized concept.

Divine Shield

Divine Shield: A powerful force field that is activated together with Divine Weapon Manifestation. This Force Field replaces Ilia's Multiple Barriers with more powerful barriers that each have great durability and are able to block even powerful reality warping attacks.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
*Seeing the attack coming towards me I realize the span of attack as I use Curruid Coinchenn: Beast of Crunching Deathtusk to armor myself then...* Flugen Blitz *I amp my speed up enough to dodge the attack and attack Jake in his blind spot using the claws of gae bolg to pierce through him*
Jake is supprised by the sudden boost in speed and gets hit ...

But unfortunatelly, because of Curruid being only an A Rank Noble Phatasm, the claws are unable to pierce the dragon's scales.

Jake then activates Monstrous Strenght and rev up his internal generator, going Overdrive, then he tries to slam un-to Genesis with a Blue Flame Charge, covering himself in blue flames, while amping his own speed.

At the same time, he uses Infomation Analysis to try learn of Genesis' weaknesses and using his Precognition to try predict the martial artist's next moves.

Also, he noticed Realm returning, so he sends him a quick telephatic message.

"Yay for you"

Uber uses her instant manip. to instantly teleport away, appearing far above Silas. "Hmmm~." She fires off a normal Master Spark, cause why not.

wait wh-

If Ten Crowns doesn't stop the damage of the attack, my body absorbs the energy beam in all levels of existance.

"So we are aiming for our concepts now?"

• Seeing about the scales being an annoyance and him trying to counter attack to match it I then teleport with flugen blitz and putting my saggitarius armor combining with my NP to boost it up. I apply both the misfortune and memory rune to make Jake forget his abilities and bring misfortune. Transforming into an oni to boost my attributes and mantra form I also apply chains around my body with this rune so if he touches me I will be able to apply it as well.*

I shake my head and shug off the effects of the runes.

Single attacks don't work, time to spam

I think, after i do a mighty roar, causing the area around me and Genesis to be surrounded by a giant tornado of flames, which is infused with my conmcept's aura to rip apart space-time and prevent teleportation.

Then, i use Self-Moodification to turn myself in to my Three Headed, Nine Armed, form.

I launch my assault at Genesis by firing 3 Hyperbeams and hundreds of dragon energy projections with Rozan Kō Ryü Ha at him..

[huh alright]

"Huh u spared me the trouble on doing this myself fido." *Seeing the beams I simply charge my saggitarius arrow as I use eihalt to bypass the attack and strike at Jake anchoring myself to the past. Then I launch myself to keep up with my arrow as I also launch a massive hadouken to sandwich between jake while releasing eihalt in that moment. If he tries an attack I will activate a body double to dodge*

Junkoposter said:
Rinse and repeat, but this time Uber insta teleports to the ground. "Do~ho~." SHe fires off another instant spark at Silas.
[Only one "Instant" action at a time please. Your opponent is leagues upon leagues faster than you.]

Back