• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

Overlord775 said:
Well, don't cry over spillled milk i guess.

I wave my paw towards Team Cosmic and try to freeze them with temperatures much colder than absolute zero, which targets them down to their very building componets thanks to cosmos.
[btw you guys all ignored Overlord's post]

@Dragon

[Yharon form]

@Redgrave

You find that Urtharbrunnr is unable to predict the movements of Jake.

I use the power of Yukianesa to freeze solid the chains and wheels, then i counter the lightning with a breathe of cosmos infused flames.

After, i charge at Genesis, swinging my right paw at him, using a cosmos infused Veniquish Claw, which affects the enemy's structure of data and rewrites it by destabilizing its formation.

Junkoposter said:
Uber flips the boundary between colder than absolute zero and normal room temperature.
[I just double checked and Jin's ice resists Phenomenon Intervention, so you can't flip it]

[Idk what relation PI would have to boundary manip, but Uber is far too slow to react before getting hit anyway so that action is void.]

I run over to Jackson's barrier, and activate my causality manipulation to modify the information of the world, inside of the barrier, right in front of Jackson, a bed had been placed: a larger and softer version of the bed Jackson uses in his room in the ship, with a wide range of pillows with different levels of soft and firmness, and a warm cozy blanket.

Jackson smiles and says "I appreciate the gesture so why dont you meet my dog... Shura come play" as Jackson says this a massive beast appears next to him as he sits on the bed.

1E69E0C1-759B-4AE6-B2ED-BA38A81E7E2B

[Uber is frozen, but can be rescued. Also, David and Silas need to react to getting hit by her "Instant" Master Sparks. (I know Uber technically should've been frozen before sparking Silas, but consider it a glitch in the system or something. Old First shards are so hard to contain sometimes.)]

I am blasted by an energy beam that attacks my concept.

This is a deep pain...Welp, my turn to strike I guess.

I freeze Uber with my not absolute zero ice before picking the statue up and running to the edge of the arena's limit and drop her outside of it.

[Shouldn't Uber have been hit by the shockwave due to cutting conceptual defenses (such as her immovability) and blown out?]

[Alright, I need everyone to freeze on the current turn for a bit. If you haven't moved yet this turn you can still move, but I need to put things on hold until WHY gets back since in game terms a certain event was just triggered.

(If you guess what it is and what triggered it, you get cookies)]

[wait is jake resistant to predictions or smth? Mine is more to thinking the possible attacks my opponent does but idk i guess]

Ilia feels a strange connection from somewhere. Beyond both time and space, a special contract has been formed. The being on the other end wants Ilia to call for it. In this split second moment, will she summon them?

What is this? A call to me to call for them?

My gut tells me I should do it. I reach out to it and pull it towards me. All of this happens while I rush at Azencard.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[wait is jake resistant to predictions or smth? Mine is more to thinking the possible attacks my opponent does but idk i guess]
[Jake does in fact resists precognition]

• Seeing as that doesn't work i assume that i won't have to waste more energy to it so I strike back at Jake but I missed on purpose as i shout* Da capo! * I reset jake's position back to where he was just a moment ago but this time with my lightning Plasma already launching itself towards the space trying to catch him off guard with the sudden change in posture*

In the instant Ilia reaches out, Realm is summoned onto the battlefield beside Uber. He quickly grabs and teleports with her to the center of the ring before she gets thrown out, and un-freezes her. [This is the one-time "get out of jail free" card.]

"Sorry I'm late!" He says.

It's clear to everyone that Realm was successful in unlocking his potential. He has obtained the powers of MetalGarurumo, Kazuradrop, MegaMan.EXE (nerfed to 3-B), along with a very strange being.

[I would argue this is the best decision Ed has made yet]

Oh shit, ok then.

I release Enkidu and try to wrap it around Ilia, soon after i atempt to fling her out of the ring.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
*Seeing as that doesn't work i assume that i won't have to waste more energy to it so I strike back at Jake but I missed on purpose as i shout* Da capo! * I reset jake's position back to where he was just a moment ago but this time with my lightning Plasma already launching itself towards the space trying to catch him off guard with the sudden change in posture*
I notice the sudden reversal of the course of events, so i use my own control over causality to revert back my state, re-appearing in front of Genesis, swinging a Cosmos Vanquish Claw at him.

So Realm did it.

I can't help but smile.

As I proceed forward Azencard sends chains at me from multiple portals. I use absolute severance to cut straight through them all with my spear. I activate Phantasmic God Morpheus while I again stab at him with my spear.

Phantasmic God Morpheus

Phantasmic God Morpheus: The evolved version of Ilia's Illusion Lord Mephisto. It allows everything to bend according to Ilia's will, even space-time itself, due to Ilia being able to turn reality into phantasms and phantasms into reality. She could turn someone into a butterfly by replacing reality with her imagination for example. No other skill has greater authority over illusions than this.

As I dodge the dog's initial charge, I see Realm's arrival, and yell out, "Hey Realm! Jake was really excited to see your new powers and fight you! Though he's a bit occupied right now."

[How fast and strong is the doggo Ed?]

I am stabbed, but with a thought i shrink to the size of quanta, which i use to move away from Ilia. The moment i grow back, a dozen slashes happen. They warp across space-time to happen instantly, being aimed at Ilia.

If hit, Ilia would receive heat of across a tredecillin kelvin, and ice colder than Absolute Zero. From the sky, a golden spear, that like all my weapons, is made from my magic, falls, covered in red cosmic lightning. It aims at Ilia, containing billions of curses.

This should incapacitate her, probably.

I pout after seeing Realm teleport in and save Uber.

Hmph. Well, at least I don't have to deal with Jake complaining that he didn't get to fight Realm now. I mean, he's right here so there's no reason for him not to go after him. Yup. Especially after saying how much he wanted to specifically fight Realm...that was a weird tangent to have mid battle. This time I'll actually knock her out.

I activate Pailingual to read the mind of Uber's breasts so I can see any ideas or attacks she'll use on me before they happen and react.

Since I'm much faster, her instant attacks were the biggest danger to me. This should take care of that.

I teleport in front of Uber before covering her in ice that I reinforce with my conceptual aura and attempt to launch the ice covered Uber towards the edge of the arena.

[COVERING, NOT FREEZING. LOOKING AT YOU CRIMSON]

Back