• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

Having discovered your origins, and the new powers that came along with it, the multiverse is now like an open book to be traversed. Does the secret to triumphing over the Supreme Darkness lie somewhere out there?

Torchlight vs Cosmic. The vs Edward. The tournament finals are just about to begin. After that, one will have the chance to take on The Champ.

Tournament Rules
The rules are your general standard fare for a large tournament, but the most important points are as follows:
1. No killing. Violation means disqualification and persecution in accordance with regular legal procedures. (There's an asterisk by this rule. As with any combat focused competition, participants must acknowledge the possibility of death or even serious or permanent injury.)

2. Matches are won by knockout, incapacitation (for 1 minute), ring out, or forfeit. Ring out means being more than 350 meters from the center of the ring in any direction.

3. No outside help or interference. Intentionally receiving or help from a non contender and/or the attempt thereof is grounds for immediate disqualification. Summons count as outside help so long as they are sentient and have greater than animalistic intelligence, but are otherwise allowed. (The rule later goes on to say that targeting the audience with attacks of any kind is also forbidden). It is not forbidden of course, to use the presence of the audience to your advantage.

4. No weapons or equipment can be brought into the ring before the match starts. Mounts count as equipment and follow the same intelligence rules as summons. The exceptions to this rule are items explicitly created during the match by a person's own abilities, or complementary items provided by the event committee.

(Team exclusive rules)

Matches are decided once all of the members of the opposing team have been defeated as per the regular victory conditions. Team members can be rescued from the incapacitation win method but other losses are final.

If a team has less than 5 members, the intelligence rules for mounts and summons is lifted until the number of intelligent allies reaches the maximum number of members.

(Misc)

Both the winners of the team and individual competitions may challenge the current champion for the title of Galaxy's Strongest. The team winners must choose a single representative for the challenge.

(Prizes)

Prizes are the same for both team and solo competitions. The team winners still only get 1 of each prize.

3rd Place: Gem fortune (Precious gems which can be easily transmuted into an alternate energy source.)

2nd Place: Power Star (plus 3rd place prize)

1st Place: A wish granted by the Goddess Remiela (plus 2nd and 3rd place prize)
Torchlight:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo, Veldora Tempest (Web Novel), Syn Shenro, Caster (Sieg), Rider (Saint George)
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri, The White Queen (Blood Sign), Link (Composite), Fra

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu, Jin Kisaragi, Tiamat (Fate), Leviathan (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Sex: Male

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character), Galactus (Marvel Comics), Castiel
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo, Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya, D (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?), Satou (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Team Cosmic:

Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka, Morgoth, Yakou Madara

Name: Jackso

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa, Sagittarius Aiolos, Reiji Yoshino, and composite C├║ Chulain

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Ilia Nautil (WHYNAUT) Past Lives: Saint-14, Dino, Lancer of Red, Future Warrior, Zegion (Web Novel), The Warpriest, Akka, Worm of Secrets
Name: Ilia Nautil
Theme: heroic/light in the darkness/angelic

Theme song: [Jet Set Ru]

Sex: female

Personality: kind but merciless and serious but silly

Appearance: is almost always wearing the same armor Saint-14 wears

Souls: Saint-14 (Time rifts restricted), Dino (6-A. Type 8 restricted), Lancer of Red, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2. 4-A. Time rewind restricted)
Überwältigter Mond (Junkoposter) Past Lives: Wind Fairy (Touhou), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami, Byakuren Hijiri, Kaguya Houraisa, Yukari Yakumo, Junko (Touhou Project)
Name: Überwältigter Mond
Sex: female.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j4oaYYKTg

Personality: Kinda lazy but hardworking when she has to be, she does not mess around in a fight. Due to one of her past life's/souls being Rumia, she likes to eat people.

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but taller and brown hair. She also is usually caring an umbrella with orange, white, and black stripes.

Past lives/souls: Fairies (Touhou) (wind fairy), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami (first key), Byakuren Hijiri.

Wishlist: Junko (Touhou Project) (probably not gonna happen ovo), Kharn the Betrayer, Yuuka Kazami (2nd key).
(Vacant)

Solo:

The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro, Metal Sonic, Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan, Zonda

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor, Maxwell, Kirito, Hatchworth

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Jane (Andykhang) Past Lives: Yago Ametsukana, Berserker (Fate/stay night), Kakine Teitoku, Suika Ibuki, Yue (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou), Gaiomo, Chou-Chou_Infinite
Name: Jane
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/4apvo3w97qY

Sex: Female

Personality: Genius battle-maniac (That's the idea for now)

Appearance: A long blond hair girl with a white T and a blue jean.

Past Lives: Kakine Teitoku, Yago Ametsukana, Suika Ibuki, Berserker (Fate/stay night)

Wishlist: later
Non Participants:

Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse, Saber (Shiki Ryougi), Uriel (The Dresden Files)

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave), Bugs Bunny (Composite)

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Meta thread

"Hey, Sorbet. Can you do me a favor and cheer for me, I'll challenge you to some dice based games later."

"Alright then. Now, while most people would train for their upcoming tournament match, I can't really improve in terms of combat. Let me see..."

I scan the building for a restaraunt. It had probably been decades since Rei had tasted anything.

Ran feels herself grow stronger, she nods her head. "Thank you Azencard." She says, Chen suddenly jumps in. "Heeeey, can I get stronger to?" Uber chuckles.

• I can't find him so I instead try to find the others is possible. Charging my magic slightly i then used a magic rune i apparently inherited different from my da capo* Flugel blitz *I boost my speed immensly when i did this move and i try to use this effectively so that I won't waste magic at this point*

@Crim, Junko

"I feel like it will work out just fine." is what I replied with to Realm.

"Good, make sure to give me a good fight alright?" I say to Azencard.

"Oh and Uber, it's fine if Realm joins our team, right?"

Since Genesis didn't want to spar, I change gears. Using my last half hour, I begin searching through the knowledge and information comprising this universe, searching for new forms of swordplay. Though most that I find I had already learnt from the training bot, I find one that is unique. One participant in the tournament, who was eliminated early on, has memories of this style, a style used by their master. It's a simple principle that was reached by honing the basics for centuries on end, a principle known as absolute slicing.

"So if I move like this…" both my physical and conceptual body perform a simple slash, but the movements are more precise and streamlined than usual. A simple cut, without a fraction of my full force, is able to slice my clone in two as if he were made of air.

I repeat the slash, once, twice, ten times, one thousand times, and then I adjust it. "This principle… the way it's currently applied is too limiting, but I have enough time. I can make the adjustments… I begin performing more complex slashes and techniques, but each one is adjusted. At first they fail. But as I practice they come closer and closer, until each slash, thrust, and cut becomes absolute.

@Dragon duo

Meanwhile, my clone in the ship goes over to Jake and Silas, "My real body is almost ready, and will be here in a couple minutes."

"Aaaaaah..." The Stranger finally finished what he was making. "Okay..." He came out, onlt in his underwear for some reason. "Oh, shit."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Hey, Sorbet. Can you do me a favor and cheer for me, I'll challenge you to some dice based games later."
Sorbet's ears perk up.

"All right! I'll cheer extra hard so Edward can do his best out there!"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I turn to Kura.

"Right. You seem angry, what's wrong?"
"It's nothing you need to worry about." she remarks.

Sorbet looks at Silas, then Kura, and then back to Silas. She smiles.

"Hey Silas, is this your girlfriend or something?"

The Smashor said:
"Alright then. Now, while most people would train for their upcoming tournament match, I can't really improve in terms of combat. Let me see..."

I scan the building for a restaraunt. It had probably been decades since Rei had tasted anything.
The space ship doesn't have a restaurant, but several different varieties can be found on both the moon and planet below.

I blush in response to Sorbet's question.

"Huh? Me and Kura? We don't have that type of relationship."

I think to Jake.

"Jealous of what?"

I then turn to Blane's clone.

"Alright, I'll see you when you arrive."

@Dragon

I look at and and shake my head my head towards Sorbet.

@Sorbet

"Heeeeey, considering how Edward cheesed his fight against you, why don't you pull a prank on him as payback, pretending to cheer for him, but instead helping The ?"

I propose to Sorbet via telephaty.

"Due to my high analysis skills and fortune telling skills, I can tell that Jake is proposing something. I don't know what it is but I have a feeling it's ungood.

Do that and I'm taking away all your luck again."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Do that and I'm taking away all your luck again."
"Do that and i will remove you right of existance."

I tell you with a frozen cold tone of voice.

@Dragon

I wink

Wake up, dumbass! He thought, and he shook his head. "Oh, right! Hey, guys, I made something!" He looked for anyone he could to show this off to.

A radio nearby happens to start playing a song that was conveniently made by me at MFTL+ speeds before I was frozen that says I'm not frozen by AZ ice anymore by sheer luck.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
A radio nearby happens to start playing a song that was conveniently made by me at MFTL+ speeds before I was frozen that says I'm not frozen by AZ ice anymore by sheer luck.
Ice doesn't care of songs or luck, ice resist being melted

@Edward

• Is literally a puppo
  • Bork noises
@WHYNAUT

"Only if he promises to remove the censor bars and stops being a so big of a coward he asks outside help to win again The."

My brain got temporarily reduced to 0 dimensional particles, but i'm fine now.

"Hey, that's my line." I smugly respond to Ilia.

Back