• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

"Considering that they've been going without him this whole time, they should do just fine continuing what they've been doing. If they want him on their team that badly, then they can just ask for more time themselves. Remember, at the end of the day, we're all here to beat the Supreme Darkness and the true winner will be one of us regardless."

"Then just put it on your priority list to fight him before the next time we go to fight the Darkness. It's not like it's going to attack this multiverse the second the winning team receives their prize."

"Fine, if you insist."

I create a portal to the arena bleachers and have Rei go in. I then make my own portal into the arena, just in time for the announcer to say my name. I do a pose to the crowd.

"I'll try."

I responds to Silas, then i teleport in front of the priestess and the champion.

"Uhm, hello, i know this is a really big event and evreything, but ... would it be possible to delay the match a bit ? Like, 20 minutes ?"

I, the smol dragon, gently ask.

@Over

"Unfortunately that's not possible. Don't you think it's far too late to be asking that anyway?"

She's right. The match is literally seconds away from starting. There doesn't seem to be much hope in asking for an extension. Returning to the arena for now would be best.

[This'll start when I wake up]

"Awwwwww"

I say sad, then teleport back to the other memebers f team Torchlight.

Well, there's one last thing now, Calling apon the supreme being in this universe for an act of divine intervention.

I telephaticallly contact Griffin.

@Monarch

"Uhm, hello there Griffin, i know you are busy being Omniscient and stuff, but could you help Realm finish his trials and get back here, pretty please ?"

[ And we don't all have that. In fact, the only person who has anything Infinite besides Griffin is Uber and it's not reaction speed or combat speed, it's attack speed with a specific ability]

[Every human in TTGL can watch two immeasurable being fighting, to give TTGL a power boost from the willpower they get knowing that everyone's supporting them.]

The combatants stand across from each other in the grand arena.

"Ready..... BEGIN!"

[PvP rules: Take one action at a time. If you're targeted for an attack even after making your post, you can still react obviously. Higher speed is being taken into account for things such as turn order, ability to hit/miss/react (etc), but taking extra actions isn't allowed, nor is treating a massively slower opponent as "like a statue" (even if that would be accurate). If there's contention about the results of an encounter, such as whether or not an attack hits, gets resisted, how much damage is taken (etc), I'll decide the result myself. However, as long as there's no contention about the result of an action you don't need to wait for me to confirm it. After you've made your action for the "turn", you can make another one once at least 3 players on each team have also moved (the other player for solos), or when I say the next turn starts.]

Back