• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

The Smashor said:
"So, Rei, what do you want to do, now that you have a body again?"
"I don't know... Ah- I mean, anything's fine as long as I'm with you!" Is what she says, but you can tell she's pretty curious about what this new world is like.

@WHY

Realm arrives near the arena next to Ilia.

"Are you sure about this? I think Griffin would be a better choice..."

"Not Illa here but if you are capable then why not. Besides Illa chose you right? I trust my teammate here won't chose a member that will slow us down~" *I wave off what realm's worries are*

"You'll do fine, and Griffin is not an option." I say to Realm reassuringly.

I then turn to Jackson. "We're fighting the other team of people from our group: Azencard, Silas, David, Jake and a fifth one who's name I do not know."

"Alright then. Do you wanna try eating something?"

I use my scanners to try and find some kind of cruise ship to go to Earth before slowly realizing I could just make a portal.

"By the way, can you walk all that well yet?"

"Oh, cool! That's a good idea. I tried something a bit similar." I draw my sword and cover it with my Old First aura.

"Hm, it seems like the aura alone isn't effective enough, and using your concept as a weapon puts it at risk, so what if we created weapons from our concept to use there power, and covered them with aura to keep them from being damaged?" I begin molding a portion of my concept similarly to Jake into an urumi and encasing it in a sharp aura. It takes a bit to get it down.

"Good idea~"

I respond happily to Blake, as i follow his example and cover my greatsword with a layer of sturdy aura.

[Wasn't that specifically one of the youtube pages that was ok? And didn't it have an FC/OC/JBW version that we can still use?]

The Smashor said:
"Alright then. Do you wanna try eating something?"

I use my scanners to try and find some kind of cruise ship to go to Earth before slowly realizing I could just make a portal.

"By the way, can you walk all that well yet?"
"I think so?" she says, circling around you so as to make sure of it herself. She's doing fine.

WHYNAUT said:
"You'll do fine, and Griffin is not an option." I say to Realm reassuringly.

I then turn to Jackson. "We're fighting the other team of people from our group: Azencard, Silas, David, Jake and a fifth one who's name I do not know."
"That's Blane. He's... probably the greatest swordsman you'll ever meet." Realm answers.

He then starts looking even less sure of himself.

"Everyone on the other team is something really incredible. Even if I ca help you, I doubt I'll last even a second in my current state without getting in the way. If I could close this massive gap in some way then maybe..."

"What're you making such a fuss about?" A familiar voice can be heard from the distance. The old man from before... Sam, approaches Team Cosmic.

"You're like the others aren't you? Just have your potential unlocked like everyone else. Simple."

PsychoWarper said:
"So does he have to fight a giant floating weasel head like us?" Jackson asks seemingly half asleep.
Sam does a double take. "You did what now?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." Realm replies.

"The others were always a lot stronger than me, even before, and besides... There isn't enough time for me to make it back before the match even if I am able to succeed."

"Eeehhh. Time is subjective really. From this world's perspective, your group wasn't even gone for the most of an hour. Still, it's your call. It's up to your teammates to send you back to that place anyhow, what with their new dimensional portal thing."

Team Cosmic has a choice. Do they send Realm away to give him the possibility of unlocking his potential, likely gaining a stronger ally? Or do they not risk the chance of him not making it back in time, or worse, failing the test and being trapped as a guardian for good?

Or maybe just screw the whole thing and call up Griffin?

Uber gaps in some tea and takes a sip. "You people know him better than me, so I'll let you guys decide~." She says before sipping her tea.

"Well... SCG would make things easy and would make it so I wouldnt have to do much but yawns ill let you guys decide" Jackson says as he rests his head.

"In that case I think you should try unlocking your potential, Realm. I know you can do it. Of course it's up to you in the end." I tell him.

"I think he can do it. If we can do it our newest member should do be able to do it too tbh. Its all up to realm doe can't force to go on a place they could fail and not make it in time. But there is a chance" *I shrug as I have no idea if realm could do much. I'll let the others decide but it has to realm to decide their fate*

Jake overhead the conversation happening that was happening in Team Cosmic trought enhanced hearing, so he teleports next to them.

"Oi, maybe we could ask the priestess if the match can be delayed a bit so Realm can get his souls."

He proposes to them.

@Over

"That seems unlikely." Sam responds, "When it comes to the tournament, the priestess is largely just a glorified messenger. If you want anything significant changed, you'd be better off asking the goddess herself."

@Cosmic

Realm seems relieved.

"All right. If you guys think I can do it, there's no way I could possibly refuse, is there?"

Realm waits for someone to open a portal.

The Smashor said:
"Alright then."

I create a portal to an Ice Chreme place.

"This seems like a good place."
It is a good place.

While Rei is delightfully enjoying her confection, the GM breaks the fourth wall to tell you it's time to head to the arena.

@Ed the younger

You get a text message from somebody named "GM" telling you to go to the arena.

"Ok, then i'll ask to Remiela herself."

Jake responds to Sam nonchalantelly.

"By the way Realm, trails can be entered by three people at the time, so you could choose two allies to help you get trought them."

The smol dragon explains to the trap.

"Alright then." I say before cutting through spaces with a swipe from finger. A path to Alpha's realm has been created.

"Alright, then."

I walk to the counter and pay for the ice creme with money I inexplicably have.

"It's almost time for my match to start. You're gonna have to take that to go."

I create a portal to my room on the ship.

@Cosmic

"Wish me luck..."

Realm smiles and heads through the portal.

@The

"Ah! But I- can't I watch you fight too?" Rei protests.

[Insert The's actions here].

@Tournament combatants

The remaining 20 or so minutes pass by and Realm is nowhere to be seen.

"Allll Right! The combatants have all arrived, and the climax is upon us! Is everyone ready? The Final Round is about to begin!"

The announcer screams, gathering everyone's attention. The priestess and The Champ have also appeared.

"In Arena A: We have the robotic wonder, a hardcore fighting machine with a heart of gold, THE! And his opponent, the young genius, a boy with miraculous ability, EDWARD!"

The crowd is uproarious as usual, and Sorbet can be heard along with them, cheering Edward's name ecstatically.

"In arena B: The finalists of our team competition have all gathered! Torchlight, a new group boasting exceptional teamwork! It seems like their 5th member, Blane, has finally decided to join in! And the opposing Team Cosmic! Another party made entirely of newcomers, boasting exceptional speed and flashy and bizarre moves! Unlike Torchlight, they seem to still be missing a member! Can they make up for it with their unruly tactics? I have a feeling that both teams have a number of talents that have still yet to be fully shown! Either way, this is sure to be a once in a lifetime spectacle!"

It's strange, but both Silas and Genesis feel the support of Kura from afar, urging them to do the best that they can!

"The matches will start in just a few moments. Combatants, make any final preparations, now!"

I can feel Kura cheering me on. I know it would be okay if either one of us wins, but now I'm fired up! Team Torchlight is going to take the number one spot!

My armor shines under the light of the sun as I grin and punch my fists together.

"Hell yeah!"

"It's not like this is my first time here… I did come to the first match… even if I spent it doing practice swings…" I mutter

[I have to wait for the moment the match starts before creating equipment, right?]

@Totchlight

"Hey guys, now hear me out. Since Realm is taking time to arrive, i think we go should ask if the match can be delayed a bit so he can finish his trials and return.."

I tell to my teammates.

Back