• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

"Hehe, you don't have to ask me. I have my pride as a queen and former princess." I respond proudly puffing my chest with a wide smile on my face.

A very shady thought comes to Jake's mind, but he just dismisses it for now.

He goes next to Sorbet and look up to her face.

• After getting communicated from a distance about a new teammate I rush back sensing my teammates souls and crashing to a wall as I turn off flugen blitz seeing the new teammate realm* "So we got a new teammate? Well...if it works it works so no problem i guess"
[@blah I was too busy running in circles like sanic so didn't know u lonely for a spar]

WHYNAUT said:
"Hehe, you don't have to ask me. I have my pride as a queen and former princess." I respond proudly puffing my chest with a wide smile on my face.
I flick her head with a poker face.

"Alright Queen. I'll have you know, i was a king in my past life too. I look foward to this battle of royalty."

"To be entirely honest, he may as well have been."

I suddely feel a burning rage rise deep down from my soul. Must have pissed him off.

"Well, it was kind of li-"

My left hand moves on it's own and starts to choke me. I use my right hand to try to pull it. After a while i manage to do so.

"You know what, i think that can be a story for another day."

"....Screw it. I'll show em later. Gotta make more!" He zoomed over to his room and started crafting MORE stuff.

I stop laughing. "In all seriousness thogh. I am searching for trustworthy people to help me imrpove and protect my kingdom. And you are the first person I ask this. Would you join me?"

I hold my chin, thinking for a bit.

You know, it's a bit weird how ever since i entered this group, just 2 hours or so have passed. My ****** up perspective of time doesn't help either. That said, i know when someone is trustworthy.

"It would be a honor, my queen." I bow as a say so.

I am incredibly happy that Azencard accepted. This is different from Eir and Yul or the guardians pledging fealty. I could start dancing from joy, but I restrain myself.

"I'm glad to hear that. Lift up your head, Azencard. I'm expecting great things from you." I say in a serious tone.

"I will also gladly except you and your subordinates, Uber. Azencard, you will be my right hand man and royal cook. Uber and her subordinates will be your assistants. Aiat."

"Okay, just gotta put in the last ingredient." He then squeezed in an ingredient. He looked, then widened his eyes. "Oh shit." Suddenly, an explosion filled the room, flinging the door to the other wall.

...i really just got stuck with the cook part huh.

Though it does bother me not being the king, i can live with it.

"Don't worry, my queen, i'm known for my inability of dissapointing others."

@Christian

"I sense an explosion." I say as I leave my gourd, and catch the Stranger's door.

"You okay in there?" I call out to him, a little worried.

Constantly being called queen by friends is a bit bothersome though. I have never been a follower of traditions so...

"You can drop the queen part when we're not in front of my other subjects. Out here we're just friends. Are there any complaints about your assigned roles?"

So she doesn't like being called a queen huh... heheheh

"No, they are perfect, Ms Queen Ilia." I say with a devilish smile.

"Is that so? Now tell me the truth." I say to Azencard.

I then turn to Uber. "Well feel free to come up with a different title, because as the helpers of my right hand man you have one of the highest positions in the kingdom."

I smile. "You put it so negatively. Some times people lie in order to not inconvenience others or out of embarrassment. I do not know what your reason is, but I know that you are not telling the entire truth. Now out with it."

"Hmmm. Ok, tell you what, if you beat me in the tourney, i'll tell you what's on my mind. That fine with you?"

"Hey, hey, I'm oka-" Suddenly, his new beverage spilled over. "..." He started to laugh, his laughter descending into tears.

I pick up The Stranger's drink (or whatever's left of it) and set it down upright. "Er… need any help there? I don't have a lot of time, but just tell me if you do."

Suddenly, he grabbed the bottel and violently tossed it, before then kicking a shelf as it shattered. He slammed it over and over, before then crying a bit.

Back