• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

A few of the me's quickly add some more powers to the system i'm already at the top of, making me

a bit stronger

Mega Psychic: Evolved form of Psychic combined with Dream Eater. Causes even the mental, spiritual, and astral realms to converge and collapse at the borders, creating a metaphysical black hole that sucks up even minds, souls, and thoughts before erasing them.

Super Curse: Evolved form of Curse. Functions as a stronger form of Curse that also permanently reduces the ability scores, HP, MP, and SP of the target by the damage done.

Mega Curse: Evolved form of Super Curse. Functions as a stronger version of Super Curse, with the permanent reduction instead being 10x the damage dealt.

Godly Luck: Evolved form of Heavenly Luck. Effectively a better version of the latter. At this stage, any actions governed entirely by probability will automatically succeed to the highest possible degree, with the opposite being true for the user's opponents.

Improved Hacking: Amplifies the user's hacking skills. Allows them to also "hack", as much as such a term can really be applied, non-computer objects such as chairs, doors, and even projectile-based attacks. This can be used to set an object to the state of "broken" as opposed to "normal" and change the properties of an incoming attack.

Seven Deadly Sins: Evolved form of a combination of Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Wrath, and Envy. Drastically increases the effects of the component skills, as detailed below, and manifests each of them as a sword that rotates around the user, attacking and defending independently of them. These swords benefit from all of the user's predictive and analytical skills and can pierce space-time to attack multiple times at once or send attacks into the past or future. Additionally, the effects of these swords only apply to those that the user wants them to.

• Envy: A greenish sword resembling an english longsword. Amplifies any desire that the user's opponent possesses to the point of it totally overwhelming their psyche and adds the target's total ability scores, HP, MP, and SP to its own when attacking. This damage is also permanent, as the corresponding statistic is stolen and added to the sword and user for later use.
  • Gluttony: A beige sword seemingly composed of a vast assortment of small teeth. These teeth can fly off and at targets, tracking them and purposefully avoiding obstacles and other attacks. When these teeth or the sword hits a target, an unimaginable hunger overwhelms them. Literally all they can physically do is eat whatever they can reach, as this ability reaches even the soul, and the nutrients, mind, soul, and powers of whatever is eaten will be sent back to the user of the sword itself.
  • Greed: A deep brown sword of unusual make, sporting a dragon's maw in place of a crossguard. It can create and is constantly surrounded by dragon-like projections of pure hunger that absorb whatever touches them, taking on its properties and growing further in strength. Sufficient amounts of the odd energy can begin to absorb nonphysical things, such as minds, souls, space, and even laws
  • Lust: An immensely elegant, curved blade of deep gold. It is simply extremely sharp, to the point is being able to physical excise an individual facet of one's being, powers, and even universal constants if needed. Additionally, it's blade doesn't abide by normal concepts of distance and space, instead twisting and turning in both all and no directions internally and being able to hit a target regardless of physical distance.
  • Pride: A cross-shaped sword composed of nothing but a silver light. It constantly releases and can fire said light in a concentrated blast, and said light removes the sense of self of anyone it touches or who sees it. Additionally, it allows the user to turn reality into fiction and vice versa.
  • Sloth: A large, thick sword of an odd, flesh-like coloration, It can arrest the flow of space-time around a target and do the opposite for itself. This causes it to move infinitely fast and possess no distance between itself and the target while the latter moves infinitely slowly and possesses infinite distance between them and the sword as well as the user themselves.
  • Wrath: A massive, jagged sword resembling a flamberge. It constantly emits massive amounts of fire, ice, electricity, acid, and poison, each of which is it's own extreme. The flames burn well "above" the Planck Temperature, and the ice is literally infinitely below zero degrees. Additionally, the light released from the blade turns into burning salt and brimstone, while scorching any viewer's entire nervous system instantly, not far from any particular target.
Ultimate Curse: Evolved form of Mega Curse. Deals 100% of the target's ability scores, HP, MP, and SP combined as permanent damage to each of them, causing the target to be unable to ever resurrect or regenerate.

Return Magic: Evolved form of Counter Magic. Allows the user to "return" things, such as attacks to their owners. It also allows one to return something to a previous state of being, such as negating Regenerationn by simply returning the target to a damaged state, or to a previous place or being, such as returning a person to their mother's womb despite still being adult-sized.

Greatest Stealth: Evolved form of Greater Stealth. The user now escapes any attempts at finding them, even through indirect consequences of their actions, non-standard senses, or predictive or clairvoyant abilities. To the vast majority of people, the user simply no longer exists, and cannot be remembered.

Exponential Development: Evolved form of a combination of Pride and various Accelerated Development Skills. Causes the user's stats to passively multiply over time, at a doubling rate of around a second, and instantly gain the minimum stat requirement of any action they perform or are affected by as a bonus to any relevant stats. For example, if an action required a minimum intelligence statistics of 10, then the user would gain a bonus of 10 to their intelligence by performing said action.
Immediately, uncounted me's all focus their telekinetic ability on each member of Team Cosmic in an attempt to simply make them ring out. This normally wouldn't affect any of us, but a combination of quickly boosting it to a competative level and it constantly amplifying its own power, on top of my ever-accelerating thought processes, cause it to be unquantifiably powerful in terms of sheer strength and completely unopposable through physical power alone.

Uber uses her instant manip. to instantly apply her "concept" to a Master Spark, said Master Spark instantly hits its target via instant manip.. Said target is David. Uber then flips the boundary between comletly movable and completly unmovable on herself, making it so she cannot be moved.

wait

The match started.

Ah shit, i wasn't paying attention. Oh well.

I put my fingers foward and, as a transform and activate all of my boosts, together with David, push them away with telekinesis, utilizing all of the gravitational and magnetic force in my control to push them out futher.

Suddenly, I melt into the ground and the ground becomes a checkerboard pattern, 8 by 8. Eight pink mirriors appear on my side, Ultron Sentries (Buffed to my level and gifted my resistances) appear out of them, and behind them appear The Seven and Zonda (Also buffed and gifted by resistances). A version of me appears floating above the arena in a chair, with a table in frount of me. Said table has a chess board, normal on once side and with an unrecodnizeable piece on the other side. There's a camera above the chess board with a TV for the people in the arena as well as Edward to see. If you must know, I appeared there in stopped time.

"Let's play a game. I'll restrict my illusionary duplicates to movement based on what piece they represent and move them one at a time, only moving in reaction to your own movements. The sentries (On Row 2) are pawns, Desna (On spot 1A) and Milas (On spot 1H) are rooks, Asroc (Spot 1B) and Ghauri (Spot 1G) are knights, Gibril (Spot 1C) and Teseo (Spot 1F) are rooks, Tenjia (1D) is the "Queen" and Zonda (1E) is the "King". As you may be able to see, you are on spot "8D", where your own "King" would go. You have no movement restrictions, not that I could enforce one, though I will move a piece in reaction to what you do. Instead of an instant "Capture" mechanic, a peice on your spot will fight you and can be defended against. Projectiles are completely fair game for both of us. You get the first move. Make it wisely."

"Ugh... how boring" Jaskson yawns as he uses the Throne and his barrier to negate the telekinesis, he then reaches out his hand and attempts to rip out the telekinesis guys souls (except his original one).

As the battle is about to start, I send out a telepathic message to everyone in the two fights, "don't use your concept, we should all have ways that could incapacitate or ring out an opponent without needing to risk killing each other."

I create a projection of Master with his blade transformed as an Urumi, with all the upgrades I've made to him.

"Blaze Style, perfect slicing."

I perform a single full power swing imbued with The White Queen's ability to govern laws and causality, locking down the causality, information, and laws of this space and time do they can't be interfered with. The swing creates 32 slashes due to the shape of the blade, each slash multiplies into dozens of phantom slashes that create shockwaves throughout the arena, each shockwave is layered threefold through lightless three stage thrust, and cuts apart magic, barriers, enchantments, curses, and conceptual defenses through absolute slicing. The shockwaves of Master will destroy nearly all defenses, having improved abilities of Tsumugari Muramasa to cut apart fate and destiny, Myoujingiri Muramasa to destroy the supernatural and causality, the Master Sword's ability to pierce evil and stop the warping of reality, the Sword of Unsullied Truth's ability to cut space, time, and the soul, Rule Breaker's ability to break magic, Caladbolg's ability to twist space, and even Master's old abilities to invalidate sealing and the nullification if powers.

This attack should create a storm of shockwaves to blow team Cosmic out of the ring.

"Alrighty."

I start singing and all of the pieces cannot do a single solitary action, being completely paralyzed by the power of song.

Everyone's working hard. I should do something pumped up too!...But I can't really think of anything fancy for a starter. I guess I'll do something simple.

I spread my aura across the battlefield, upgrading all of Team Torchlight's members to the maximum strength and speed their bodies can handle. Then I make a dragon shaped throne of metal and sit down on it while I wait for the enemy team's next turn.

"..."

"..."

"You must be fun at parties."

I flip Edward the bird and fire a massive laser from said bird.

[If it was only one turn paralysis then I'll undo this action, I just automatically assumed it was full paralysis]

Hmm... predictable.

I completely vanish from the laser's area, being both invisible and intangible and i teleport away

• I instantly turn on my Urtharbrunnr and analyze the arena for reactions. Being able to predict all sorts of things and dash ahead creating a crater around as i manifest a wheel to launch at the enemy*

[I see]

"I have control of the battlefield, you should understand. Paradise Lost!"

Speakers come out of my shoulders, creating soud waves. I purposefully make sure they don't work on the crowd.

"If you don't remove your paralysis and play my game, then I'll just incapacitate you with this. It's mind manipulation that works on millions. Your resistance is to forcefully changing sides. With me infusing Odinforce and my concept into this, there's absolutely no way you can resist. I could just do this and win instantly. I'm giving you a chance to make this a show for these lovely people that came here today."

"Soo...."

I take off my mouth and throw it into a corner and regrow a new one.

I then sing a song.

"Well, all of these men stood mighty and tall

Then a giant energy beam came where a quarter of them fall.

The beam was forty times their strength combined.

The twenty-five percent where crushed like flies."

Well, don't cry over spillled milk i guess.

I wave my paw towards Team Cosmic and try to freeze them with temperatures much colder than absolute zero, which targets them down to their very building componets thanks to cosmos.

[Shhh.... Also Paradise Lost enhanced by Odinforce should scale to Odin, who can mindhax Galactus. I don't know how good Charles' mindhax (Who Galactus resists) is, tho]

I think to myself

'Hatchworth. That's the most dangerous one for me. I can hardly tell what he can do. So many powers, so little information on them.'

The beams hit Desna, Asroc, Teseo and a Drone [I used a random number generator to decide who got hit, btw]. Desna, Asroc and the drone on 2G shatter into pink shards of glass. Teseo teleports out of the way of the beam onto G5. I move my rightmost bishop accordingly.

"By the way, they can still act on their own in accordance to your attacks. Ones who can teleport will be an issue, no doubt, since they can move spaces without me directly moving them, so long as I commit to using them that turn. Anyways, I move Teseo, currently on 5G, to your space of 8D."

I move the Bishop as Teseo dissapears into a pink mirrior and reappears above Edward, and uses Circut Rain, firing green energy onto Edward while laughing.

[Yeah, I think that's just a little bit above their resistance.

Although I feel like mine should be a bit weaker then that for the sake of not giving literally everyone we fight 1-A mindhax resistance]

[I think he meant we resist 1-A mindhax

Charles Xavier's mindhax is planetary with galactic range. Charles has never mindhaxxed someone like The Living Tribunal or Oblivion before]

They immediately go for a ringout? How boring. Ah well the telekinesis gets blocked by my defenses anyway.

Having immediately used all my power ups and boosts I manifest my spear and coat it in my concept.

I then use Dim Current Slash: Ward of the Truth combined with my truth denying, my Light and with my concept to reflect the attacks back. Even if this somehow failed my many defenses should be able to handle most of this.

"Azencard, come at me!"

"My pleasure."

Gravity, stronger than the infinite tidal waves in the singularity of a black hole, pushes Ilia towards me, where i atempt to drop kick her.

Black holes aren't a threat to me, but I let the gravity affect me to an extent in order to amplify the speed with which I rush forward at Azencard.

I block his kick with my spear before swinging its tip at Azencard's stomach with incredible speed and accuracy.

• seeing the storm trying to swirl us out of the arena and since ilya is busy I decided to use a technique from eihalt's support rune* Da capo: Einhalt *With this I would anchor myself to the past to dodge the attack and be able to strike the enemy first. Then with a combination of two techniques I launch them at the other enemies.* Lighting Fenriswolf! *Shooting a billion strikes with fenriswolf combining it with lightning plasma I strike all of the other team in that span. I use my Urtharbrunnr to see any possible dangers i may need to dodge*

I see the lightning from Genesis's attack start coming down over my team.

I don't think so.

From my throne, a dragon shaped elemental made out of draconian energy arises. It screeches before inhaling and absorbing all of the lightning and empowering itself. The dragon grows six more heads and the scales on the top of its heads change to bear a resemblance to crowns. It screeches once more, before remaining in the sky, flapping its wings.

I've been using that for a while now, but it looks like it has matured. I think I'll call it...Keiji.

I teleport, along with my throne, and reappear in front of Uber.

"Mind being my opponent for now?"

Since everybody seems to be finding themself an opponent to sight alone, i'll do that do !

I think, not wanting to be left aside.

I then teleport to the left Genesis, while turning in to normal form and summoning the Dragon God Cloth on myself.

"Take this bearer of the Saggitarius Costellation !"

I tell him energically, as i shoot a cosmos infused giant fireball at him.

My stomach is cut open, but it regenerates before one can even perceive.

My leg twists impossibly, driving itself to Ilia's head. Meanwhile, about a trillion little spears of magical material shoots itself at every point in Ilia's body.

• Seeing jake teleport next to me and shoot a cosmos infused fireball I put on my saggitarius armor predicting a possible attack from that side due to Urtharbrunnr but dodge it and summon chains and wheels at Jake's flank. With Urtharbrunnr i keep my guard up in order to know where Jake will try to hit me as I also launch another attack* "Lightning bolt!" *The lightning cosmos infused strike goes towards him.*

@Dragon

Uber looks at the Throne boi in front of her and shrugs. "Sure~." Using her instant manip., she instantly applies her concept to a master spark, which instantly fires and instantly hits its target.

@Over

Uber flips the boundary between colder than absolute zero and normal room temperature.

Jackson takes a step back and simply sits watching the fight with his barrier up having no interest in fighting.

Back