• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC10: My Friends

I become very red.

"Oh uh, uhm is that right? Well uh we haven't known each other that long, but I uh-..." I keep stuttering some more.

"What do I say? The last time someone said they like me was in a past life!"

"Well, me becoming the king would open the chance for us to know each other better... also why are you red? You feeling ok?"

My mind is suddely filled with static. oh boy.

Oh, static is fixed.

"Well, no, i'm serious about the king stuff. Just wasn't really planning to tell you this early... oh, now i see my mistake."

This can be saved.

I get that he might be talking about Kura being jealous of me spending time with Sorbet, but Kura? Jealous of me? I'm not sure, she was kind of cold to me when we got back to the ship. Then again, we've all been through emotional trauma recently. I can understand why she would react like that. And even if she did like me, how am I supposed to respond to it? I've never been in this type of situation before. Well...

Yeah?

What do you guys think I should do?

For me, the girls were okay with being in a harem and there wasn't any legal issues since I'm a devil and polygamy is legal for them. You should make sure that they actually like you before bringing up the idea too. Even then, they still might not want to share. I was really lucky.

That's...surprisingly thoughtful of you.

Hey, just because I appreciate the female body doesn't mean I don't care about them as people!

Fair.

I turn to Jake and Sorbet.

"Well, we should probably get going now. Jake, we need to meet up with Azencard and David since Blane is on his way. Sorbet, you can come with us to watch if you want."

• seeing as its almost time i went to the arena to wait for my teammates thinking this would be a tough fight. I have to control these flames properly that's for sure*

"Alright, it's just Azencard now since Blane is going to meet us there."

I rip open a hole in space to Azencard.

"Yo, buddy, sorry to interrupt, but the tournament is about to start so we need to get together. We have everyone except Blane and we're going to meet up with him at the arena."

"...you really don't know to read the mood huh?"

I turn to Ilia. "Well, we can discuss this later. See ya."

I follow Silas.

"Mood schmood, this just makes it more exciting."

I rip open a hole in space to the arena and go into it with my team.

"We are here. Now we just need to wait for Blane. Any last thoughts before the match?"

Uber sighs and chuckles. "What is it with people breaking into our room~?" Ran shakes her head while Chen chuckles.

I pat the Stranger on the shoulder, "I've got to go, but I hope whatever you're working on turns out well. I'll see you in a bit."

Then I head out of the Stranger's room, retrieve Master from my gourd, and desummon all of my clones. I inspect the changes to my weapon, and sheathe it, then create a portal to my team's waiting room in the arena, and close it behind me.

"Hello there."

"Yeah, I've got one nice one."

I create a replica of Archer's holy shroud and an enchanted sword, and toss them into the air. On the shroud, everyone should be able to see a conceptual protection against the environment.

I then create a regular rapier, no different from ones you might find on Earth, and perform a stab, piercing both items. There's no application of my aura or concept, and there's no movement of magic or use of powers, but both the concept on the shroud and the enchantment on the sword are destroyed.

"What do you think?"

The Stranger stopped trying and got really mad. "Oh, god damn it-" He slammed his fist on what seemed to be a mini nuke, setting it off. "Oh, no..."

Using his defensive abilities to test the strength of his offensive abilities? Hmmm....that's actually pretty solid. I think I'll try that.

I smile.

"Nice, they won't know what hit them."

I just stand there confused for a moment.

"Ahem, we should go to the arena too." I then say to Uber.

Why is my heart throbbing?

[i said i was at the arena waiting for my teammates after checking out and back rofl]

Uber stretches. "Yep~." She then tells Ran and Chen to go get a seat and watch, she then turns back to Illia. "Well then, lets-a go~!"

"Yes, let's." I say before transporting us to the arena.

There I see Genesis and I start walking towards him.

"Hey, I Hope you've gotten a lot stronger too. I can't have you slowing us down." I say jokingly.

"ha. THat's my line~" I joked back to Ilia as I see my teammates. "Anyway let's rock and roll. By the way you think the winner gets to fight the champion?"

[Aight could you guys give me a quick run down of whats happened then after dinner I shall read it then post]

Back