• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY's Old Calcs Has Became MRKs Overtime

@Ricsi-viragosi

>Why did you make that when Antoniofer already made it?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3410806#74

If you want to discuss that using the concept art will give us the minimum value that Ruby lifted so that way we won't get inflated results because inconsistency in the show, then that would be a valid point if you explain why. But his calc was never evaluated in his blog, so there is that.

>Anyways, pixel scaling was found to be too inconsistent back in the og crt that downgraded them... As you should have guessed when the feats go from class 50 to class K.

It is, but we at least need one calc accepted in the blog, if we don't have that then we have nothing to link in the profile.

>There is also an official height for nevermore, and even more the thing is barely half as chubby as an actual raven is.

You mean the concept art or an especific, stated size?

>It was accepted before Dargoo's point about epicenters and stuff.

Well, the calc should be looked again to adress the points.

>Feilong needs to be either proven or disregarded.

Yeah, let's wait for WeeklyBattles, since they said that would post the scan.

>My points about Yang's temple run should also be answered.

The guy who calculated this at NF assumed that the rubble at 8:18 is the same at 9:22, this may or may not fall into usable, as some franshises use the "resume" technique. But this seems far too inconsistent plus the assumtions made to be in the fine side, so it shouldn't be used imo.

We have a canon, standard size for the bird, and we have a constantly shifing one in the show. I would rather use the former... especially when the image obviously wants to give an average and is referring to that nevermore, much like how the sea dragon one obviously applied to the dragon in the episode.

And if the temple run isn't valid, what was the next best speed feat?

I see, but you mean the one of the concept art or another one?

Eh, like, I should check if the others out there a really valid or not.

@Damage

Which is just for her semblance, and doesn't count for physicals for any other given character.

@Dargoo Faust

Kepekley23 calculated Cardin moving his mace 180 degrees, or 90 degrees, deflecting bullets from Miló assuming that it has the speed of a modern rifle, this is his speed feat not Pyrrha with her semblance.

Well, the answer is yes and no. You can, like, get both depending of what you do, but he calculated the speed one because the lifting of it will be around Athletic Human or Peak Human at best.

The speed comes from Cardin, since the bullets were direct to him, he moved a distance in at least the time that the bullets traveled to him.

So, Kepekley23 just did that, got the time the bullets took in the distance between the gun and Cardin and got the distance that he moved, and got his speed. It is like a dodging feat, just instead to dodging he deflected them.

@Dargoo Faust

Eh, don't worry about that, my english is like B1.

@TheRustyOne

If I'm honest with you I searched all the speed feats to give them a look so post my thoughts about them here, but I got distracted with something and I ended up not looking at them even when they are open... Tee hee~ Ô¡É.

Why I take so much time to revise these stuff AAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Coco dodges Emerald's bullets: Huuuuh, there is an error in the distance that Coco moved. She didn't moved all her height to turn around, the diameter of turning around like that is only the distance between her shoulders, if she really moved 180 degrees with her whole height then she would had her head on the ground. And she didn't put her arm all the way around above and trying to do a superman fly posture to take into account the full lenght of her arms.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Best Pre-Timeskip Speed Feat: Still, Cardin moved more than only 180, it was like 255 or 270 degrees, between the first and second bullet, to say nothing about the next movement that he seems to had moved more than before. Although the size of the mace seems inconsistent between the panel he used to get its size and the one of the feat itself. Finding the size of the gun's barrel with another scan is unnecessary, to say nothing that it is doubtful if it is good or not, just use Pyrrha herself to get the distance of 356px + 183px.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Mach 18 Post-Timeskip: Another calc without an eval in the blog while being used. The 743 px line is totally unnecessary for the distance. No need to use Ruby's head for the angle sizing when you can use her height. Need to change the angle sizing thing here as well. I think that she could had moved more than 360 in some of the blocks, so I will need to see it frame by frame to see it.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Compilation of Calcs#2: Weiss's Glyph Spam: I guess it is sound, so I guess it is.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Compilation of Calcs#3: Weiss's Time Dilation Amp: Time to change the angle sizing again.

I'm nearly done with the recalcs before check if Ruby's feat will give us something good or if it's a Shit Tier Level Fodder Feat.

Well, yeah.

The most unwise decision for evals but eh.

Edit: I'm done with the recals, they all are Shit Tier Level Fodder, JK I will investigate the missile stuff tomorrow.

All usable methods with the missiles feat ended up only at supersonic+, even when I used mach 10 for them.

So Shit Tier Level Fodder feat.

No, I asked him to check some other calcs in the past, so I decided to ask to someone I didn't asked before.

Well, I asked Dama to check them.

So yeah, the problem is the nevermore one, as he is unsure about the method.

Aka we will have to discuss that.

Back