• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY's Old Calcs Has Became MRKs Overtime

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Hello~. Huuuuuuh, should I post gifs in crts as well? Not like anyone in ever will answer my rambling between these lines.

The reason why I'm making this and you are reading it
Eh, there are problems with RWBY calcs, here thay are:

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Ruby kicks a Griffo: It wasn't accepted in the blog; and if it is not accepted in a blog, it doesn't count. And if it was accepted elsewhere, it needs to be expecified in the blog like in this calc.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: 8-C+ Calcs#1: Therefir was added to the Staff Page in August 14, 2018. So unless he was a CGM from before his comment there at that time, it doesn't count either.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: Compilation of Calcs#4: Post-Timeskip Weiss's Dust: Same as the first calc, if it is not accepted in a blog, it doesn't count.

User blog:TheRustyOne/RWBY:Big Robot Falls: DMUA was added to the Staff Page in April 4, 2019. So it is the same problem with the second calc listed here.

User blog:DMUA/RWBY: Raven gets slapped upside the head by storm height revisions: DMUA used the radius that Kepekley23 got, said radius was found by angle sizing, and this is the old method of angle sizing, which is no longer applicable.

User blog:Kepekley23/RWBY: 8-C+ Calcs#Yang's Temple Ru: This is the same blog of the second listed here, same problem.

User blog:WeeklyBattles/Sun Intercepts the Sei Feilong's Breath: Same problem of the storm one, old angle sizing no longer applicable.

"Ruby's Lifting Strength": <---- Copy paste from the verse page, when I'm looking for a blog I don't want to get a sandbox in my face.

"Lifting Strength: Class K (Can drag a Nevermore up a vertical cliff)": <----- Copy paste from Ruby Rose's profile, when I'm looking for a blog I don't want to get a sandbox in my face.

Conclutio
All those calcs need something one way or another, this thread is mostly to notify, I will remake, eval and stuff them if no ones want to help.

I haven't really revised the calcs from narutoforum, so I give them a deeper look later.

So yeah, that. Take care user who is reading this.

Actually the Raven calc can be fixed pretty easily

Just revised it

That said, anything I evaluated before I got recruited, I'm still behind

Thanks for this. I don't know about Ruby lifting a Nevermore, and I ask for an evaluation on my earthquake in two threads but got none.

However I'm getting the same result in Sun's feat, even with the new Angle Sizing, did I do something wrong?

2atan(tan(70/2 deg)*(115/768)) = 0.208934179 = 11.971046652761 degrees

Distance is 8.0115 m

2atan(tan(70/2 deg)*(227/768)) = 0.408162218 = 23.385972448157 degrees

Distance is 4.0587 m

Speed calc

Blake is 1.68 meters tall

1.68 / 53 = 0.0316 m/px

0.0316 x 984 = 31.0944 m

31.0944 / 378 = 0.082 m/px

0.082 x 65 = 5.33 m

31.0944 / 379 = 0.082 m/px

0.082 x 302 = 24.764 m

24.764 - 5.33 = 19.434 m

This happened in .01 seconds

1943.4 m/s, Mach 5.7

Final Calc

Ratio = Distance1 / Distance2

8.0115 / 4.0587 = 1.97390790154

Breath speed = 1943.4 m/s

1943.4 x 1.97390790154 = 3836.09261585 m/s, Mach 11, Hypersonic+

If the calcer already switched their calculators to deg when they put it in, it won't mess with anything.

@DMUA

Oksu.

Huh? I don't get you here.

@TheRustyOne

Yeah, but still need it before using sais calc.

You aren't doing anything wrong. The 1943.4 m/s comes from pixelscaling which is fine, and while the ratio is the same just like 1/2 is equal to 4/8. It is the same result, it is just that leaving the equation wrong linked to a profile is a nei.

@DMUA

Yeah, but what I don't understand with my B1 english was this: "That said, anything I evaluated before I got recruited, I'm still behind"

@TheRustyOne

Yeah.

Also: "Thanks for this." Npsu~.

So yeah, to a blog is needed.

Oh yeah

I'm just saying everything I evaluated before I was actually in calc group should still work

oh ugh

Honestly, Magnitude 4 might be a highball It doesn't even knock anyone over, or do notable damage to the buildings around it.

huh

... I am going to have to take note of this for a certain FC/OC verse

For curiosities' sake, how strong does it have to be to get people to lose their balance

Magnitude 5 might be fine then.

huh

Well, yeah, I think Magnitude 5 should be good

So if the robot is 8-A 498 Tons, doesn't that mean Team RWBY and whoever scales becomes a higher 8-B? Since 19 Tons characters aren't cutting into a 498 Tons character.

Maybe 8-B+

even if they were 4x weaker, it would still be 8-A

If we want to be conservative, At least 8-B, likely 8-A would probably be best.

Wouldnt the Leviathan be a higher tier than the Wyvern? Seeing as it broke out of Ruby's Silver Eyes?

WeeklyBattles said:
Wouldnt the Leviathan be a higher tier than the Wyvern? Seeing as it broke out of Ruby's Silver Eyes?
I feel like that could simply be Ruby not being as triggered as before.

At least 8-B, possibly 8-A is fine.

Though I can settle for at least 8-B.

I don't know about the Leviathan, Ruby Silver eyes change depending on what triggered them. I think watching Pyrrha die is more emotional than thinking about her mother.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Inb4 all the 8-A calcs (I say all but there were, like, 3 legit ones?) become retroactively consistent.
I believe the one legit one was a casual freezing feat from Weiss in Volume 1

which isn't really that consistent with a far more beefed Weiss in volume 6 slightly harming a 8-A mech

IIRC Kep also pointed out that said calc wasn't legit to begin with.

Its either False or an Outlier

Oh right something I wanted to point out.

Amber really shouldn't scale to a storm created by Raven, who is far stronger then her.

Back