• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY's Old Calcs Has Became MRKs Overtime

TheRustyOne said:
He edited his reply before Dragoo's comment.
Pages don't automatically reload when someone makes an edit as I'm typing my comment.

I'll assume, in good faith, that Weekly just made an honest mistake, and I reponded to the mistake before he rectified it. No need to make a show out of it.

I'll apply the changes, although wew if that's a lot of scaling above baseline High 8-C.

Does this mean Leone vs. Yang is finally a fair match? ƒæÇ

Not sure what Atlas' profile should be done with because of the mecha, but anyways...

What do the Maidens go to then? It was agreed on that the storm calc is unusable, and while I think the same flaws would theoretically apply to Ozpins stated storms, if we ignore that then it's Low 7-B for Ozpin.

But do we know if he gave around his powers before or after he became king?

I think it was just said that the "old man" gave away the magic while later Ozpin mentions he's not at full strength like he used to be (during vol 5). Don't remember at the top of my head exactly though.

Ozpin is the wizzard in the WoR about the Maidens who split up his magic to give to the Maidens, weakening himself as a result, which only got weaker as he went through mre and more reincarnations

Ah, it was said in the WoR that giving parts of his magic weakned him? Didn't remember that.

It would be a base assumption anyways, but I still believe his Maiden's are his 4 daughters, far too coincidental for me.

For condensation, it would be 966383074.58156 Kilograms times 2264705, which is 2.18857258092E15 joules, 523.08140079355 Kilotons, Large Town level

In Rest and Resolution

Ozpin: As helpful as that might be, unfortunately, it is not that simple. My power is finite, and if I'm being honest, dwindling. The amount that I gifted to Qrow and Raven was, all things considered, rather miniscule. You see, centuries ago, I sacrificed a great deal of magic to four young women, who I hoped would use my gift for good. They were the first Maidens.

Spinoirr said:
There is also new feat in volume 7
Has the new feat been presented to VSBW or calculated? At this point, I'm also mildly hopeful VSBW's RWBY community can have it revealed to them.

Back