• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball AP Ratings Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

27th of October

Here's the updated AP ratings (OLD)

All reasoning are in the notes of the blog post, the added multipliers are accepted in Toei AP blog too (except for the 23rd Budokai one and the multiplier of Piccolo fusing with Nail)

If there's anything that needs to be changed I'll just re-edit it

What this changes:
22nd Budokai Goku and Piccolo reach higher levels of Moon level with the additional mutliplier, Saiyan Saga characters are Large Planet level to Dwarf Star level due to back scaling from Namek Saga, Frieza Saga reaches Star level+ with the additional multiplier of 2nd form Frieza being 2x 1st form Frieza, and Cell Saga characters reach Solar System level even before Super Perfect Cell

Edit: Since the new calculation for Frieza's feat may or may not get accepted, here are the AP ratings if the low end was to get accepted

7th of January

Edit: With this new calculation for Frieza's feat being accepted, the blog will now be re-editted to fit the new values, here is the blog as of late
What this changes:
Everyone currently with a City Block level rating will now be rated as Large Building level+ (already decided on a past thread) 23rd Budokai Goku and Piccolo reach higher levels of Moon level with the additional mutliplier, more weaker Saiyan Saga characters are Small Planet level and Planet level, and Frieza Saga reaches at Small Star level. Cell Saga still reaches Large Star to Solar System, Buu Saga now reaches even higher levels of Solar System, and DBS Manga Goku in the start of the series is Solar System level in base, same for Vegeta.

All reasoning are in the reference section of the blog, if there's anything that needs to be changed I'll just re-edit it

Agree: @Damage3245, @LordGriffin1000, @LordTracer

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Where does the Large Planet level and most Dwarf Star level tiers (aside for Base Frieza) come from?
Basically Kkx2 Goku on Namek has a BP of 180k and then Oozaru Vegeta also has a BP of 180k and then Base Vegeta’s power is that divided by 10 and then Goku with KKx3 scales to that and scales to 1/3 in base and its stated Goku got 20x stronger after fighting with King Kai so it’s be 1/20 during the fight with Raditz and that’s how you get most of the tiers via downscaling from accepted multipliers

Vegeta's power level dropped when he made the Power Ball so It was not at 180,000, but It should be at least 40,000 since Goku said a 5x Kaioken wouldn't work

I disagree with backscaling tbh the cut off point is arbitrary, what actually Prevents me from realistically backscaling chapter 1 DB saga kid Goku from Freezas supernova?

I disagree with backscaling tbh the cut off point is arbitrary, what actually Prevents me from realistically backscaling chapter 1 DB saga kid Goku from Freezas supernova?
There’s no stated multipliers if a boost gives you a 20x boost then that means if you perform a feat with that 20x boost it should scale to 1/20th without the boost there’s no multiplier statements to scale kid goku from that

I'm too iffy about this kind of backscaling to put Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga characters at 5-A/High 5-A.

The multipliers are fine but i do think it should be better if they are only applied to the 5-C/5-B values.

Let's remember that 10,000 is needed to destroy a planet, according to that one guidebook.
Frieza did say that Earth was small, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back