• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Neo's new powers because of her semblance evolution
the powers Neo got though her semblance evolution are Enhanced Energy Projection, Creation, Weapon Creation, Cloth Manipulation, Enhanced Invisibility, Hive Mind, Power Mimicry (Can create duplicates of people that also have the same powers as the original), Limited Immortality Negation (Type 4. Can create duplicates of the Jabberwalker, which can prevent Afterans from being resurrected by the Great Tree), Explosion Manipulation, and Weapon Control

this is because of this
In “Rude, Red, and Royal”, after being betrayed by Cinder, Neo’s Semblance evolved, gaining the ability to make multiple copies of herself. These clones are semi-autonomous, able to either copy movements of Neo or perform commands given by her. She can also control them at will and the clones themselves retain the ability physically attack others, such as the Jabberwalker.

In “The Parfait Predicament”, Neo was later implied to now be able to not only clone herself, but also other people/beings. As shown where Neo had apparently created a clone of the Jabberwalker to attack Team RWBY in the Gardens Acre Market. Later after it was destroyed, numerous other Jabberwalker clones appeared, revealing that Neo had made more. As seen in “The Perils of Paper Houses“, her Semblance can seemingly replicate another being to the point of copying their unique abilities. This is implied when the Jabberwalker clones attempted to devour Ruby, suggesting that the clones also possess the original’s ability to permanently kill a Afteran by eating them. Though this is currently unconfirmed.

In "Tea Amidst Terrible Trouble", Neo created clones of Penny Polendina, Pyrrha Nikos, Ozpin, Leonardo Lionheart, Clover Ebi, James Ironwood, Oscar Pine and Roman Torchwick. Her clones were able to perfectly replicate their voice, facial expressions and even to a degree, their personalities and fighting styles. She could also construct complex constructs such as appliances and even entire buildings, having replicated a copy of the Vanille Manor, complete with functioning lights and furniture and portraits of her memories. She could even create functioning weapons using her Semblance, as shown where she recreated Miló and Akoúo̱, Floating Array, The Long Memory, Stalwart, Melodic Cudgel Due Process, had Milo and Akouo, Due Process, Melodic Cudgel and Stalwart fire rounds, and Milo and Akouo change forms.

Furthermore, as implied in "The Perils of Paper Houses", Neo could project her psyche through her construct. As first shown where she remotely transformed one of her Jabberwalker clones into herself to send Ruby a message of her targeting her, implying that she was able to see what the Jabberwalkers were doing. Later during their confrontation, she projected her thoughts through her constructs of Penny, Pyrrha, Ironwood, Clover, Ozpin, Roman and Lionheart and spoke through them. This is notably seen in her construct of Roman, who acted as her main voice as she vented and expressed her hatred for Ruby and later became an outlet for her subconsciousness thoughts and desires. As shown, Neo's clones have become so life-like that she could even make them bleed blood, as seen where she made it look like her clone of Oscar had been slashed and killed by Ruby's scythe.

After Neo's was possessed by the Curious Cat, they gained access to her Semblance. As shown, due to now inhabiting her body, the pink particles of Neo's semblance are now combined with the electric light blue and purple diamond shapes of the Curious Cat.

In “A Tale Involving a Tree”, the Cat would showcase its mastery of Neo Semblance in its fight against Jaune, Yang, Blake and Weiss. As shown where it would use it to partially transform Neo’s body, such as conjuring cat arms and claws to fight. Later they showed creative use of this Semblance by using it to conjure several distorted clones of Ruby to upset Yang. And later showcased the ability to completely transform into Penny to upset Jaune and create a clone of Pyrrha to ambush him.

Weiss getting the knowledge of how to shoot a gun and dual wield
Weiss in the volume 8 finale used Blake's weapon in both gun and sword mode alongside her own weapon, also myrtenaster is literally also a gun, Like if you look at the design of myrtenaster, it's a rapier/revolver hybrid

Ruby should have Supernatural Will Power and Resistance to Empathic Manipulation
this is simple, while all her friends and family were affected by the apathy, both Ruby and Maria weren't, while yes Ruby was affected briefly, it still took longer for her then everyone else

When used against special Grimm, such as the Apathy, who are able to drain emotions and willpower, the light can disrupt their abilities. Ruby struck the Grimm with a single flash and was then able to focus a stronger more intense burst to completely destroy them.

Adam, Fox, and Maria getting analytical prediction
Adam, Fox, and Maria should get analytical prediction due to their ability to use their aura to predict attacks while being completely blind or with a blindfold on with one good eye left covered

Maria killed Tock despite her eye's being cut blind, Fox fights blind and Adam fought with a blindfold on with one good eye left

For the Resistance to Empathic Manipulation, it would be limited since Ruby was still affected but not as much as the others

For the Analytical Prediction part, I don't see any mention of either Maria or Adam using their aura to predict attacks unless I miss it in the video (in Maria's case, she has no more Aura left since she got her eyes cut). Being able to fight blind is usually an Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception depending on the context

For the Resistance to Empathic Manipulation, it would be limited since Ruby was still affected but not as much as the others
Resistance isn't immunity, even though she was temporarily affected by it took her way longer to be affected (like her friends were feeling the affects of the willpower draining aura at night and in the morning Ruby still wasn't affected until that moment where she was briefly affected.) Though she was still affected by the grimms willpower draining being amped by being close to them and there being multiple she could still crawl while everyone else couldn’t even move and she even Instinctively actived her silver eyes on the grimm and then willingly used her silver eyes after and even sat up to use them while all friends struggled to even move

Resistance isn't immunity, even though she was temporarily affected by it took her way longer to be affected (like her friends were feeling the affects of the willpower draining aura at night and in the morning Ruby still wasn't affected until that moment where she was briefly affected.) Though she was still affected by the grimms willpower draining being amped by being close to them and there being multiple she could still crawl while everyone else couldn’t even move and she even Instinctively actived her silver eyes on the grimm and then willingly used her silver eyes after and even sat up to use them while all friends struggled to even move
Indeed, I know. Resistance implies being able to withstand something with no ill-effects, like Luffy and blunt-force attacks/electricity and Natsu and fire-based attacks. This is not the case with Ruby, hence the "Limited" in my opinion

Indeed, I know. Resistance implies being able to withstand something with no ill-effects, like Luffy and blunt-force attacks/electricity and Natsu and fire-based attacks. This is not the case with Ruby, hence the "Limited" in my opinion
Nah, you can still have resistance to something and still be affected by it and survive like dekus lightning resistance, while he was knocked out by it. He didn't get any burns from it at all

Nah, you can still have resistance to something and still be affected by it and survive like dekus lightning resistance, while he was knocked out by it. He didn't get any burns from it at all
Can’t really say much about that since I don’t know that feat and the scan on his profile doesn’t show him getting knock out by the lightning in the justifications.

Either way, I still argue the Resistance to be “Limited”

Oh, forgot about that

Tho then again mha characters don't have reactive evolution for quirk awaking now do they
I'm not too familiar on how Quirks works (I barely watched three seasons)

But if the concept is there, I don't see why we can't that as a additional to the list or for a next RWBY CRT

I'm not too familiar on how Quirks works (I barely watched three seasons)

But if the concept is there, I don't see why we can't that as a additional to the list or for a next RWBY CRT
The next one will probably be a big one

The Yang, Adam and Nora semblance CRT that focuses on their semblance getting the varieties rating with finding out how much damage Adam and Yang can absorb and send back twice as hard

The next one will probably be a big one

The Yang, Adam and Nora semblance CRT that focuses on their semblance getting the varieties rating with finding out how much damage Adam and Yang can absorb and send back twice as hard
Sounds good 👍

Can’t really say much about that since I don’t know that feat and the scan on his profile doesn’t show him getting knock out by the lightning in the justifications.

Either way, I still argue the Resistance to be “Limited”
Asked someone about it and they said

"It’s to simply not be affected by something to an extent"

"You could still technically be damaged by it, but not be as affected much compared to the intended result"

i feel like Neo's evolved semblance can be argued as Subjective Reality to a degree

fighting while blind =/= analytical prediction, as has already been said
being able to fight with no sight is just enhanced senses (or ESP if it's by sensing some non-physical energy or whatever)

fighting while blind =/= analytical prediction, as has already been said
being able to fight with no sight is just enhanced senses (or ESP if it's by sensing some non-physical energy or whatever)
Eh I was told something different

Eh I was told something different
they told you wrong. assuming you're referencing the iaian vs jaune fight on here, iaian has analytical prediction for explicitly stating that he was predicting the strands of hair.

if you can find proof of the characters actually predicting attacks before they arrive instead of just knowing where things are while blind, then sure they can get the ability
the proof you've provided isn't sufficient for ana-prediction

they told you wrong. assuming you're referencing the iaian vs jaune fight on here, iaian has analytical prediction for explicitly stating that he was predicting the strands of hair.
It's more like a mod told someone who then told me

also should note for Maria's thing her aura was completely broken so it cant be argued that her precognition semblance allowed her to do that as semblances are powered by Aura

Doesn't look like much a feat. She knew the other character was in front of her given they were talking and walking towards her, she attacks and the other character dodges, and then you can see she figures out what she could do by swinging at the person she clearly knew was in front of her along with pulling the other weapon from behind them which caught them off guard. This doesn't require analytical prediction, others have also explained above regarding the analytical prediction stuff.

Other than this, everything else seems fine.

Back