• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE: Upgrading It To Tier 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
It's time.

adr3.jpg

Over the past week or so, me, along with a few others, have compiled a couple of feats from the Comic Book series 'WWE', a series that has already confirmed to be canon to the WWE TV show.

And, let's just say that saying that we cooked some shit up is an understatement.

Thanks to these blogs (as well as @Psychomaster35 and @Adem_Warlock69, two GOATS), we were able to cook up some tier 8 feats for the verse. Shout out to @StretchSebe for the help, too. Don't think I forgot you, bro.

Anyways, the second blog shows a Demon creating a crater with a fireball that came out of his eye, which yielded High 8-C+. Since Finn one-shot this Demon, he'd easily upscale from that value. This might seem like a major outlier, which it very likely would be, but, in the first blog, made by yours truly, I (with the help of Adem) made a calc where we showed how much energy it took for Finn to completely obliterate that Demon with just one move.

We used two ends, those being pulverization and vaporization, thanks to the implications the panels provided, and thankfully, vaporization got accepted, so we got a solid supporting feat for tier 8 WWE.

Since both calcs got accepted, I'm proposing that we bump the WWE verse to tier 8. I was thinking of formatting the profiles something like this:

"9-B to 9-A (Insert feats/calcs of 9-B and 9-A feats here), possibly High 8-C+/8-B (Demon crater feat. Finn one-shots Demon who did said crater feat)"

In this feat, Cesaro performs a wrestling move that craters the ring. The calc used two ends, those being v. frag and pulv, and pulv got accepted, so we got another tier 8 feat for the verse.

Since the calc got accepted, I'm proposing that we bump the WWE verse to tier 8. I was thinking of formatting the profiles something like this:

"9-B to 9-A (Insert feats/calcs of 9-B and 9-A feats here), possibly 8-C (Comparable to Cesaro, who cratered the ring)"

Depending on what tier said wrestler is in, we're obviously going to have to vary the explanations/justifications, as well as the tiering for everything. I'll make a future CRT for a scaling chain if this gets accepted.

But yeah. Tier 8 WWE. What y'all think?

Agree: @Armorchompy, @KingTempest, @DarkGrath

Disagree: @SamanPatou

Neutral:

Last edited:
All of these makes sense, but I don't really have much to add here as I've said most of my part on the professional wrestling general discussion. But I'm just gonna remain neutral leaning to agreeing for now

you should recalc it using the pain in the ass heating formula for a more accurate result
and then we can feed you to Post-Flashpoint Batman or Stands

What I mean is that as long as feats around or slightly below (As in 1-2 tiers lower) have been done consistently, you can have that at a solid rating.

Actually hol up, why we scaling them to High 8-C+? Nobody tanked the beam attack did they?
unless they did in which case nvm
Do we have any reason to believe this scales to them physically by default if not?

What I mean is that as long as feats around or slightly below (As in 1-2 tiers lower) have been done consistently, you can have that at a solid rating.
Ight.

Considering that we literally have another tier 8 feat in the OP, as well as two 9-A feats, I think that could warrant a solid rating.

Actually hol up, why we scaling them to High 8-C+? Nobody tanked the beam attack did they?
unless they did in which case nvm
Do we have any reason to believe this scales to them physically by default if not?
On a serious note, the 'beam attack' (fireball) came from the Demon's eyeball. It's not like it's a completely separate thing from the Demon.

I thought if an attack the Demon did has an actual statement or implication that it's stronger than its physicals, then we would apply this logic.

Otherwise, it's just a normal attack.

On a serious note, the 'beam attack' (fireball) came from the Demon's eyeball. It's not like it's a completely separate thing from the Demon.
Nah brother that's exactly the issue, it's a cool magic attack. Someone needs to actually tank it or whatever, or have a statement saying it scales. Otherwise we have no reason to correlate magic fire with physicality.
I thought if an attack the Demon did has an actual statement or implication that it's stronger than its physicals, then we would apply this logic.
Nah bro this applies to everything, without a UES anyway.
Several of my verses get hit by this shit all the time, I'm sitting on a few High 8-C or higher JoJo feats that can't be scaled to anything because of this shit and thank god Link face tanks the wacky magic attacks in Zelda otherwise they wouldn't be scaling to that shit either.
Otherwise, it's just a normal attack.
Correct, but we need a statement saying they're stronger or equal to it, a statement saying bro could've take it, showings they could take it, etc.
If this was any other verse it'd be "[tier], High 8-C+ with fireball" if nothing indicates they scale physically.
keyboard broke plz understand

This should be fine, but just have it at a solid rating if there are no anti-feats and it happens consistently (Or at least has some lower tier feats consistently done).
Psycho, does this logic still apply even if the High 8-C+ calc don't scale to their physicals?

Psycho, does this logic still apply even if the High 8-C+ calc don't scale to their physicals?
I mean, if there's no statements that that fireball is a stronger attack than its physicals, we can pretty much say that scales to the demon's physicals since it withstood the recoil of firing said attack

Didn't you try getting some to input on here?

I mean, if there's no statements that that fireball is a stronger attack than its physicals, we can pretty much say that scales to the demon's physicals since it withstood the recoil of firing said attack
That isn't how it works? Why would a fireball even have recoil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back