• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE: Upgrading It To Tier 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I can make Made in Abyss matches with WWE now...

Time to make a child fight a muscled grown man
tumblr_ox51yvPSlR1urooiqo2_500.gifv

IMG_9273.png
Can't wait to make WWE vs Yakuza
Dame Da Ne Guy: Eeyikes! Looks like it's baka mi time to take the WWE Championship belt from Roman Reigns!

Btw shouldn't one of his weaknesses be that he's psychologically unstable and prone towards cruelty and domineering behavior after all the shit he got from fans for basically being forcibly propped up as the face of the company?

We didn't even apply any of the ratings yet. 🗿 Take a chill pill.

Gonna throw this at the undertaker when the time comes

Oh yeah. For anyone of y'all who want to propose some trash MUs for the WWE guys...

This thread can be closed now.

Oh yeah. For anyone of y'all who want to propose some trash MUs for the WWE guys...

Anyone who wants to propose matches for the WWE guys can hop over here.

Given that it's from a secondary piece of media I think it's fine to have a low end for feats shown in the actual main thing. I don't really have a stake in this but that's how I'd do it.

I uh, realize this is a bit late to say it.
Chompy can you close this pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back