• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amitabha-Sized Touhou Revisions (Previous Thread Merging)

Glancing at this. Everything added from threads needs to be with the evidence used to present it & sourced, to link discordapp for the evidence is useless when it could have been an image in the wiki with the name itself saying the source and thus not needing to source it.

Should get a pretty big buff to her ability to destroy anything. In 17.5, she completely obliterates Yuuma and everything she's absorbed, to the point where it looks like nothing remains. This is important, since this would've extended to her soul, since phantoms are souls and phantoms are pretty consistently shown to be visible. The fact that not even a phantom remained is pretty clear evidence that Flan's ability is just Existence Erasure on a spiritual level. Yuuma would also have mid-godly regen due to coming back from this, but she doesn't have a profile yet.

"It looked as if character was completely erased and then character laughed" can't be EE. We don't know if the text meant erase as in EE's erase, even then it's vague about if it completely erased the target.

Another thing to note is range; she destroyed Yuuma's stomach, which isstated to be infinite, and claimed she would destroy the infinite water supply of the Sanzu River, so both of these would qualify as H3-A range with hax.

Why the hell do you guys keep on assuming the highest possible meaning of infinite? Not only could both be hyperbolic but also refer to more space always being there when needed to. Also does Flan even know about that? Kutaka gave exposition and then Flan appeared.

Glancing at this. Everything added from threads needs to be with the evidence used to present it & sourced, to link discordapp for the evidence is useless when it could have been an image in the wiki with the name itself saying the source and thus not needing to source it.
I can go back through the thread and add sources for every little part but it'll take a while.

"It looked as if character was completely erased and then character laughed" can't be EE. We don't know if the text meant erase as in EE's erase, even then it's vague about if it completely erased the target.
What other interpretation of 'erased' would fit then? If there's no visible trace of a target, not even their soul, then that should generally be assumed to be EE. Virtually every other explanation for her destruction would leave at least some trace behind.

Why the hell do you guys keep on assuming the highest possible meaning of infinite? Not only could both be hyperbolic but also refer to more space always being there when needed to. Also does Flan even know about that? Kutaka gave exposition and then Flan appeared.
If something is said to be infinite, I don't know why we shouldn't assume it to be infinite unless there's a clear contradiction. If the intended meaning was for Yuuma's stomach to be extremely vast, but finite, then there are countless other words that could've been used to convey that. The text clearly intends for it to be infinite and we have no real contradictions against that.

I'm probably misreading since I am pretty tired at the moment, but all the scans that lead to Discord links will be uploaded to Imgur later.

What other interpretation of 'erased' would fit then? If there's no visible trace of a target, not even their soul, then that should generally be assumed to be EE. Virtually every other explanation for her destruction would leave at least some trace behind.
Destruction. No visible trace of a target doesn't mean it is 100% erased, just that you can't see any other trace, added to how she then laughed after nothing of her was apparently visible. Don't act like it has been objectively informed that we didn't see a trace behind, the text saying "It looked as if" doesn't assure confidence, just that "things look this way".
If something is said to be infinite, I don't know why we shouldn't assume it to be infinite unless there's a clear contradiction. If the intended meaning was for Yuuma's stomach to be extremely vast, but finite, then there are countless other words that could've been used to convey that. The text clearly intends for it to be infinite and we have no real contradictions against that.
Infinite is one of the most used words for hyperboles, this assertion of "It's said to be infinite so it has to be infinite" is extremely misguided. You also don't seem to recognize what I said about the other takes on infinite, a chalice that never runs out of water can be infinite, if you can infinitely throw in things in another empty chalice then that can make it infinite too, yet lifting it, destroying it, etc. can be the same than with a regular chalice.

Why the hell do you guys keep on assuming the highest possible meaning of infinite?
Just want to point out that one of the most intelligent characters in the verse, made an entire math equation to explain how the width of the Sanzu River is a true infinite value in its default state, unless a departed soul is able to pay the ferryman to have it shortened.

So unless there is suitable evidence to say otherwise, the size of the River and the range for destroying it would therefore be an infinite range feat.

Destruction. No visible trace of a target doesn't mean it is 100% erased, just that you can't see any other trace, added to how she then laughed after nothing of her was apparently visible.
Okina later says Toutetsu is no more, and even tells Flandre that she was completely destroyed. When Toutestu reappears, Okina states that she is a completely different individual, which also supports her complete regeneration.

I don't have the scans immediately on me, but I'm sure we'll have them posted soon enough.

Destruction. No visible trace of a target doesn't mean it is 100% erased, just that you can't see any other trace, added to how she then laughed after nothing of her was apparently visible. Don't act like it has been objectively informed that we didn't see a trace behind, the text saying "It looked as if" doesn't assure confidence, just that "things look this way".
1. Destruction as an ability on this wiki is literally the same thing as EE (unless you mean deconstruction, in which case that also doesn't really imply destroying something to the point of being unable to be seen).
unknown.png

2. Yuuma having some weird disembodied laughter after her body was destroyed doesn't really mean anything for EE, or any other alternate explanation for that matter.

3. It could also be referring to how Yuuma was destroyed but merely recovered; in that case, it would still look as if she had been erased, but the lack of confidence would then be attributed to how she could just come back.

Infinite is one of the most used words for hyperboles, this assertion of "It's said to be infinite so it has to be infinite" is extremely misguided. You also don't seem to recognize what I said about the other takes on infinite, a chalice that never runs out of water can be infinite, if you can infinitely throw in things in another empty chalice then that can make it infinite too, yet lifting it, destroying it, etc. can be the same than with a regular chalice.
That doesn't mean it being a hyperbole is the default assumption, though. Nothing contradicts it, and its not like this would be an outlier, given how consistent the series is with other things being infinite. Hell, for the Sanzu specifically, we have no less than 4 statements of infinite size; that's not something you can just shrug off as hyperbole.

Also the chalice examples are a bit disingenuous since we have no idea if Yuuma's stomach or the Sanzu River actually work like that; infinite size is the safest assumption until proven otherwise.

Btw I'll look for the scans OverlordDonnelly mentioned in a bit.

Just want to point out that one of the most intelligent characters in the verse, made an entire math equation to explain how the width of the Sanzu River is a true infinite value in its default state, unless a departed soul is able to pay the ferryman to have it shortened.
unknown.png

Source is this article in BAiJR.

Okina later says Toutetsu is no more, and even tells Flandre that she was completely destroyed. When Toutestu reappears, Okina states that she is a completely different individual, which also supports her complete regeneration.

I don't have the scans immediately on me, but I'm sure we'll have them posted soon enough.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Sources are Flandre's endings in 17.5.

Yeah she was destroyed and regenerated, but that does not asure having been 100% destroyed before, or "complete regeneration" as you put it (that's misleading).
1. Destruction as an ability on this wiki is literally the same thing as EE (unless you mean deconstruction, in which case that also doesn't really imply destroying something to the point of being unable to be seen).
unknown.png
I don't mean as in some superpower, but the word with the same meaning it would have to any person, just to destroy something.
3. It could also be referring to how Yuuma was destroyed but merely recovered; in that case, it would still look as if she had been erased, but the lack of confidence would then be attributed to how she could just come back.
That's not really an assumption to make.
That doesn't mean it being a hyperbole is the default assumption, though. Nothing contradicts it, and its not like this would be an outlier, given how consistent the series is with other things being infinite. Hell, for the Sanzu specifically, we have no less than 4 statements of infinite size; that's not something you can just shrug off as hyperbole.
Not necessarily, but quite easily. The amount of times something is said wouldn't make it less or more of a hyperbole.
Also the chalice examples are a bit disingenuous since we have no idea if Yuuma's stomach or the Sanzu River actually work like that; infinite size is the safest assumption until proven otherwise.
That has no reason to be the "the safest assumption", let alone when something said to be infinite is inside someone of finite size.
"Approaches infinity" isn't always that there is already an infinite size in the way you guys put it, but a never-ending something from where to approach. Even when it does "approaches infinity" it takes a finite time to cross over that, with no speed difference to when the river is shorter and the travel takes simply not a long time.

In any case does this even matter? The actual length is different from the observed length and Flan didn't both know it was infinite and mean to destroy it all.
Yes, she was destroyed.

I've already agreed with everything else here on each individual separate thread, so once again I agree with everything here once again.

Except for the Oni Sake Dream Manip for reasons stated, until better/more consistent evidence is found at least.

Yeah she was destroyed and regenerated, but that does not asure having been 100% destroyed before, or "complete regeneration" as you put it (that's misleading).
Okina says that the regenerated Yuuma "is a completely different individual", which wouldn't be the case if she only partially regenerated.

I don't mean as in some superpower, but the word with the same meaning it would have to any person, just to destroy something.
Sure, but the actual context of the ability makes it seem at least closer to EE than any other ability.

That's not really an assumption to make.
No less of an assumption than your own interpretation.

Not necessarily, but quite easily. The amount of times something is said wouldn't make it less or more of a hyperbole.
Idk, hyperbolic statements are generally one-offs similarly to outliers; plus, you have to consider that one of these statements comes from an extremely intelligent character who is calculating the width of the river using math, so she'd have no real reason to lie or exaggerate.

That has no reason to be the "the safest assumption", let alone when something said to be infinite is inside someone of finite size.
I mean, it's very common in fiction for things to work on an 'its bigger on the inside' basis, which even in Touhou itself is the case (The Scarlet Devil Mansion is like this, and dreams can contain at minimum building sized structures despite fitting inside the palm of one's hand).

"Approaches infinity" isn't always that there is already an infinite size in the way you guys put it, but a never-ending something from where to approach. Even when it does "approaches infinity" it takes a finite time to cross over that, with no speed difference to when the river is shorter and the travel takes simply not a long time.
I think you're misinterpreting the text a bit. It approaching infinity the closer one approaches 0 doesn't mean it can never be truly infinite; Rather, this means the river is only infinite when the amount paid is 0.

In any case does this even matter? The actual length is different from the observed length and Flan didn't both know it was infinite and mean to destroy it all.
What does this even mean? I genuinely can't tell where you're getting a difference between actual and observed length from. Also Flan knowing the extent of the river isn't really relevant so long as she can, yknow, actually destroy it; her own personal knowledge regarding the situation isn't what dictates her limits.

Yes, she was destroyed.
Yes, to such an extent that when she regenerated, she was a completely different individual, and her soul, which ordinarily would have been visible due to how souls are commonly portrayed in Touhou, was also apparently destroyed.

Last edited:
Don't bump before 24 hours, as we have written somewhere.
Okina says that the regenerated Yuuma "is a completely different individual", which wouldn't be the case if she only partially regenerated.
Well, this is dogmatic. You take too much meaning on something that's not worth it, her personality isn't the same, and that's it. She's different=/=she had to be 100% erased via EE for this to happen.
Sure, but the actual context of the ability makes it seem at least closer to EE than any other ability.
No, only if you want it to be one of our superpowers rather than just take in what happened. She was destroyed, meaning that she was destroyed, no EE there. Flan's ability technically blows up things but that doesn't matter.
No less of an assumption than your own interpretation.
I have no idea from where do you get this assurance, trace it back; the text pretty much said "vaguely something, then something happened that makes part of that inconsequential", you point to the idea that that something is literal, that it has a very specific, uncommon meaning, and that the vagueness isn't vagueness but a reference to the thing that's yet to be said that will make part of that something inconsequential. There is no "No less of an assumption than your own interpretation" here, someone blowing up being said to be erased with nothing seen can easily mean just that with no EE, and the vagueness about it can simply be vagueness about it, not a direct reference to how the thing said isn't actually true, if it was saying "she maybe died, then she wasn't dead" then that's a 50 50 depending on perspective ("she did die, then she wasn't dead" and "she didn't die, because she wasn't dead"), but it also says how she died, which is being apparently erased, the specifics on that don't need to be false in a reference to how she wasn't dead as that hinders the exposition of how she died. It's too much of a stretch.
Idk, hyperbolic statements are generally one-offs similarly to outliers; plus, you have to consider that one of these statements comes from an extremely intelligent character who is calculating the width of the river using math, so she'd have no real reason to lie or exaggerate.
Definitely not similar to outliers, sometimes you may not want to use hyperboles many times to not get information wrong but other times it doesn't really matter, like people saying in real life that space is infinite while knowing they have no proof of it. Intelligence isn't necessarily something that avoids using hyberboles, that would be like saying that lack of intelligence is what makes people use them. "Approaches infinity" again is no lie, the infinitely long time it would take for a long ride is one odd translation from what I can see from myself ("may not cross even after a long time.", the Touhou wiki has it as " or an practically interminable amount of time", no idea from where "infinitely long time" would come) and also goes against what she says, unless the boat amps its speed to infinite when that happens & to a degree where it would still take some very long time to cross that infinite distance, it's absurdly more likely that the speed of the boat is the same and the travel is simply annoyingly longer but finite.
I think you're misinterpreting the text a bit. It approaching infinity the closer one approaches 0 doesn't mean it can never be truly infinite; Rather, this means the river is only infinite when the amount paid is 0.
Didn't misinterpret it. "Approaching infinity" is pretty meaningless as it just means "the values are going up". Exponentially, if you will.
What does this even mean? I genuinely can't tell where you're getting a difference between actual and observed length from. Also Flan knowing the extent of the river isn't really relevant so long as she can, yknow, actually destroy it; her own personal knowledge regarding the situation isn't what dictates her limits.
If I destroy a cup with a universe inside I destroyed a cup, if I destroyed the universe inside the cup I destroyed a universe, that you can't tell a difference between both established sizes of the same thing in how it matters to destroy it seems exaggerated. She's not even targeting the whole place, just the part of it that's bothering her, what's bothering her being the water around. Just because she claims she would do that it doesn't mean she knows what she's talking about and thus that she's able to do what she claims.
Yes, to such an extent that when she regenerated, she was a completely different individual, and her soul, which ordinarily would have been visible due to how souls are commonly portrayed in Touhou, was also apparently destroyed.
Went over the "completely different individual", you very much can't pull a "her soul was destroyed because we didn't see her soul" when we explicitly didn't get to be told the full context (like in an animation), but just what is pretty much "maybe she was erased, and then she laughed from somewhere". The fact that she laughed could have been from her soul escaping, the text before not lying as her body was desroyed.

Don't bump before 24 hours, as we have written somewhere.

Well, this is dogmatic. You take too much meaning on something that's not worth it, her personality isn't the same, and that's it. She's different=/=she had to be 100% erased via EE for this to happen.
Well first off, I've always bumped every 8 or so hours and nobody's ever had an issue with it so :v

Secondly, I don't know why you're assuming that only some small parts of Yuuma changed when the text says she was completely different. That's not the same as going through a mood change or whatever, and I would appreciate it if you stopped misrepresenting what's in the text.

No, only if you want it to be one of our superpowers rather than just take in what happened. She was destroyed, meaning that she was destroyed, no EE there. Flan's ability technically blows up things but that doesn't matter.
Destroyed to such an extent that nothing was visible, that's the important part. If Flan's ability really did just blow shit up, there would've been, y'know, blood, guts, or other viscera lying around (or at the very least a soul; can't recall many examples of explosion manip that destroy souls as well).

I have no idea from where do you get this assurance, trace it back; the text pretty much said "vaguely something, then something happened that makes part of that inconsequential", you point to the idea that that something is literal, that it has a very specific, uncommon meaning, and that the vagueness isn't vagueness but a reference to the thing that's yet to be said that will make part of that something inconsequential. There is no "No less of an assumption than your own interpretation" here, someone blowing up being said to be erased with nothing seen can easily mean just that with no EE, and the vagueness about it can simply be vagueness about it, not a direct reference to how the thing said isn't actually true, if it was saying "she maybe died, then she wasn't dead" then that's a 50 50 depending on perspective ("she did die, then she wasn't dead" and "she didn't die, because she wasn't dead"), but it also says how she died, which is being apparently erased, the specifics on that don't need to be false in a reference to how she wasn't dead as that hinders the exposition of how she died. It's too much of a stretch.
You have yet to explain why Yuuma having some weird disembodied laughter post-death somehow disproves EE, so either explain that or stop bringing it up. And I'm not saying that the text itself is literal, just that what it's describing is at odds with any other description we can give it. Explosion manip, deconstruction, or just good ol' fashioned organ crushing would all leave a trace of the victim; but that evidently didn't happen. You're assuming it's 'vague' based on the words "it looked as though", which merely means the characters themselves didn't see any trace of Yuuma's body or soul; that is the context we have to go off of here, and as it stands now EE is the most reasonable explanation we have.

Definitely not similar to outliers, sometimes you may not want to use hyperboles many times to not get information wrong but other times it doesn't really matter, like people saying in real life that space is infinite while knowing they have no proof of it. Intelligence isn't necessarily something that avoids using hyberboles, that would be like saying that lack of intelligence is what makes people use them. "Approaches infinity" again is no lie, the infinitely long time it would take for a long ride is one odd translation from what I can see from myself ("may not cross even after a long time.", the Touhou wiki has it as " or an practically interminable amount of time", no idea from where "infinitely long time" would come) and also goes against what she says, unless the boat amps its speed to infinite when that happens & to a degree where it would still take some very long time to cross that infinite distance, it's absurdly more likely that the speed of the boat is the same and the travel is simply annoyingly longer but finite.
Interminable literally just means endless so, translation differences aside, the point about it being infinite still stands (especially with 3 other statements backing that fact up).

I'm not saying that intelligence makes one immune to hyperbole; I'm saying that, because Ran is positioning herself as somebody doing these calculations for the sake of mathematical accuracy, she would have no reason to lie or exaggerate about her results. And the intelligence comes into play since it helps us prove that her results weren't just wrong either.

Also I never said Komachi's boat amps its speed; genuinely no clue where you're getting that from. I feel like you're bringing up things that have no real bearing on the points brought up?

Didn't misinterpret it. "Approaching infinity" is pretty meaningless as it just means "the values are going up". Exponentially, if you will.
Let me break this down a bit.

The river has an infinite width by default. This default distance is represented by '0 money paid'. The distance decreases based on how much money is payed. So, say somebody pays the equivalent of $100. Every cent or fraction thereof subtracted from that brings one ever closer to an infinite distance, until, at 0 dollars and 0 cents, the width becomes infinite. Every step along that subtraction process can be described as approaching infinity (after all, if you subtract, say, $50, you are approaching $0 and thus approaching infinite width).

The river does not merely 'approach infinity' in its default, unaltered state. This is only the case based on the reactive nature of the river, and when we're talking about what the river is like unaltered, then discussions like this mean absolutely nothing.

If I destroy a cup with a universe inside I destroyed a cup, if I destroyed the universe inside the cup I destroyed a universe, that you can't tell a difference between both established sizes of the same thing in how it matters to destroy it seems exaggerated. She's not even targeting the whole place, just the part of it that's bothering her, what's bothering her being the water around. Just because she claims she would do that it doesn't mean she knows what she's talking about and thus that she's able to do what she claims.
Destroying a cup with a universe inside still requires destroying the universe, though... At that point, if you're assuming that Flan merely destroyed the physical vessel containing infinite space and NOT the space itself, the implication would be that the space still existed. But how? Where? Theoretically it'd just spill out, but that very clearly did not happen.

The Sanzu has an infinite supply of water so its not like Flan could just destroy a small section of it; it'd flow right back to her location, endlessly. Her claims are also given weight via the actual showing of destroying infinite space (Yuuma's stomach).

Went over the "completely different individual", you very much can't pull a "her soul was destroyed because we didn't see her soul" when we explicitly didn't get to be told the full context (like in an animation), but just what is pretty much "maybe she was erased, and then she laughed from somewhere". The fact that she laughed could have been from her soul escaping, the text before not lying as her body was desroyed.
Okay, but the text says nothing visibly remained. If Yuuma's soul was still there, the text could've just said that. It being text doesn't mean huge details like that would just be omitted; there's a vast number of ways it could've described Yuuma's soul being intact. Also, even if her soul was 'escaping', Flandre would still be able to just see that? Like she isn't ******* blind, if she sees the soul of the guy she just killed floating away she's probably gonna notice (especially since it has audio supposedly attached to it, making discerning the location far easier). The fact that she didn't notice means either 1. Flandre is a dumbass or 2. Yuuma's soul really did get destroyed.

Also I'm genuinely curious what kind of evidence of infinite size you would need outside of statements; Like no matter how many quotes from the source material I throw at you you're just gonna shrug it off as hyperbole or flowery language, so I really need to know if you're looking for something specific, or just believe that all infinite statements are hyperbolic and I am just wasting my time.

Like at this point you're asking "what proves that it's infinite besides the proof that it's infinite?" You can't just endlessly reject shit because "oh, well infinite is a common hyperbole so it obviously must be a hyperbole here too!" and ignore that sometimes it isn't a goddamn hyperbole.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, Eficiente. It is very appreciated.

...Okay? What you need to do is prove it is hyperbolic in Touhou, specficially. Especially when Touhou has 4 other statements of infinite size for the river; In fact, one of those statements is literally just a few lines below the interminable one.

I've said it before and I'll say it for the millionth ******* time: Prove that it is a hyperbole in the context of Touhou itself. Genuinely, what the **** else do you want from me? What more evidence can I provide beyond statements? There's no ******* winning option here; Touhou uses words like infinity a lot, people like you or Efi are always going to see those words hyperbolically, and there's **** all I can do about it.

...Okay? What you need to do is prove it is hyperbolic in Touhou, specficially. Especially when Touhou has 4 other statements of infinite size for the river; In fact, one of those statements is literally just a few lines below the interminable one.

I've said it before and I'll say it for the millionth ******* time: Prove that it is a hyperbole in the context of Touhou itself. Genuinely, what the **** else do you want from me? What more evidence can I provide beyond statements? There's no ******* winning option here; Touhou uses words like infinity a lot, people like you or Efi are always going to see those words hyperbolically, and there's **** all I can do about it.
Dude, calm the **** down. I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with 'infinite' Touhou, because I don't really care at this point. I'm just pointing out the full definition of interminable, which is probably one of the reasons why Eficiente is being so skeptical.

Sorry, but you have to understand that it is very frustrating to have things rejected on the basis of "idk sounds hyperbolic to me", when that is a completely unquantifiable claim that can neither be proven or disproven; it's a lazy means of rejecting high-end feats, and I'm sick of seeing it.

If the text repeatedly stating infinite size isn't good enough proof, then what the hell is?

What makes me disagree with Efi's interpretation is that with the math Equation, it comes down to whether or not 0 equals infinity, or if one sees 0 as equaling "approaching infinity."

But the thing is, the "approaching infinity" perspective has way less support. Even if you use interminable as evidence for it not being a true infinity, you have far more mentions of infinite in regards to the river overall, meaning that the infinite width interpretation has far more supporting evidence.

Also, "the closer to 0, the closer you get to approaching infinity" makes a lot more sense when read as "the closer you get to approaching 0 payment, the closer you get to approaching infinity." The sentence was clearly written in a way that shows correlation between a payment of 0, and a width of infinity.

Are we going to need to find a mathematician to break down how this equation would function?

This seems sorta basic idk

0 = infinity

anything after 0 is no longer infinity. Let's use 100 as the logical highest amount for now.

At 100 the distance is 0

anything between that point is indeterminable because we don't have any concrete numbers on how Komachi increases or decreases the size based on payment amount.

But as you get lower from 100, the more you start "approaching infinity". If you're only paying 2, you're pretty close to 0, which means you're approaching infinity, you are approaching the point of infinite width, but are not at infinite length yet. Infinite width is only present at 0.

Which is the length of the river at the time of the protagonists crossing it.

Am I misunderstanding this? Because unless I am this seems relatively simple.

Ok, proof? Extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof. Touhou has shown that the Sanzu river is indeed infinite when you got 0 money, this is literally the point why Komachi exist, to make people that 0 money unable to reach the place they want to reach.

So, just to ya know. Give my input, I do agree with the opening. Minus a few things, but both sides seemingly agreed not to include those so I don't need to address them.
Overall, agree with the additions

I mean, we've only really discussed two points out of the numerous proposals listed. No offense, but it seems a little early to ask for a 'what should we do here' from staff when we've only scratched the surface of the actual CRT.

Hell, we haven't even reached a conclusion on those two points; Really feels like we're jumping the gun a bit here.

Well, I am just trying to help the discussion proceed in what manner I am able with all of the work and stress that I am currently handling.

Bump

Even if no staff reading this care for the more complicated or controversial aspects of this CRT, input on the smaller ability additions would still be highly appreciated.

Even if no staff reading this care for the more complicated or controversial aspects of this CRT, input on the smaller ability additions would still be highly appreciated.
Ok

I do agree with pretty much anything here, also for durability negation (Yukari part), I would like to note that she can cut space with her feet by creating a white line that's a gap space, you can see it when she attack in air. Existence Erasure and 2-C are being discussed rn? Don't know but 2-C should be legit, since Doremy can do "universal control over the dream world" and erase dreams ( stated in her omake.txt), Existence Erasure...I will leave this one out to y'all.

Not sure what you're referring to in regards to Yukari. What game is that from?

As for EE, I guess we're at the point where we just need more input. However, it should be soul destruction at bare minimum (which lets us keep Yuuma's mid-godly, as well).

2-C dreams... I think we should maybe save that for last. Definitely doesn't fall under 'smaller ability additions' lmao

Back