• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay. Do you mean that some members are working on preparing MTG revisions then?

Okay. That is good then. Can you tell me of some participant that I can ask about if we should keep the reverted edits or not?

Not really honestly, only thing you could argue for is the summary but a long summary isn't bad per say, and the rest is intelligence, something that should be gone into exrutiating detail, and extreme Temps, which was a Blizzard that frankly would give a normal person hypothermia real quick without anything to keep them warm, which Tezzeret never used.

Well, our standard praxis is to use rather concise summaries, and to only use the most relevant/impressive feats for the intelligence sections.

Arrigt.

I think the details in Tezzeret's intelligence section are required to have the context of the intelligence feats, unless you prefer to have a bunch of no-context intelligence feats rammed down yer throat lol

Arrigt.

I think the details in Tezzeret's intelligence section are required to have the context of the intelligence feats, unless you prefer to have a bunch of no-context intelligence feats rammed down yer throat lol
Okay. That is probably fine then.
Weekly was supposed to revise MTG but he got banned
He contacted me about it, and I suggested that he can do research for the revision off-site, and other members initiate a CRT based on his preparations afterwards.

The participants of this thread have engaged in insults, and what I can only surmise as bullying. Things like this and this are just some of the things that can be found on the thread. I'm too busy right now to go through everything but someone needs to look into this.

The participants of this thread have engaged in insults, and what I can only surmise as bullying. Things like this and this are just some of the things that can be found on the thread. I'm too busy right now to go through everything but someone needs to look into this.
As a participant of the thread, i'm sorry for my behavior and use of wording when comment, that is a very bad action on my side. And i have nothing aside from myself to blame

Micah, didn't seem to mind the latter example and even kudos'd it herself. As for the Grandmother comment; that is cruel in a normal setting; but Micah also responded in what appears to be joke posts. I think it's up to Micah if those comments were offensive enough to be considered bullying. And it went from a Vs thread to a derailment fest of jokes and memes; kind of on both sides. Closing the thread was fine, but I don't think any bans need to be given out unless SS3Micah has her two cents. The others also should have a right to defend themselves.

Things like this
Just to make something clear
As a participant of the thread I was just there to enjoy engaging and debating with everyone
Going head to head and challenging each others Whits

The Comment Gin made was mildly offensive to me hence why I commented back at him trying to play it off as triviality
My family is something important to me and comments like that are things I do not appreciate

Never the less I refuse to Report him because that would imply I'm judging him and one thing I don't like doing is judging people I know little to nothing about. So even if I am insulted I will never report anyone because I have no right to judge anyone. Besides I'm just here to debate and have fun doing so not report people for trash talking Lolol. So while Gin's comment did hurt a bit, I can laugh it off and say it's okay. Besides I went back at him so I think we are even now

This was not Bullying Lolol
I actually found it hilarious and even liked it because it was so funny and ironic how much I related to the meme. Sure 4 v 1 wasn't fair but it was helluva lot of fun

Besides I genuinely appreciated everyone coming to debate with me
It always makes my day debating with so many interesting individuals

As for the Grandmother comment; that is cruel in a normal setting; but Micah also responded in what appears to be joke posts.
My brother. I don't care what tone you try to give. The dude outright said he hoped someone's grandma died. And even in the most possible "positive" way to interpret that, he hoped she gets harmed.

That's not even a matter if Micah got offended or not. How the **** would you give that a pass?

This fits a very consistent pattern of behaviour that hasn't changed at all, or gotten worse, since his block and warnings. It's humour, don't get me wrong, but it's going too far in this case.

Is this situation not worthy of a brief block or massive warning, at least?

Last edited:
Micah commented saying she was a bit offended, so that is one thing. And yes, I'd have no tolerance for jokes like that if the one spoken too is clearly not okay with that. And she'd admit she'd never report anyone even if they deserved it.

But after seeing that other pattern; I agree that action taking is worthy. It does sound like King needs to be blocked.

My brother. I don't care what tone you try to give. The dude outright said he hoped someone's grandma died. And even in the most possible "positive" way to interpret that, he hoped she gets harmed.

That's not even a matter if Micah got offended or not. How the **** would you give that a pass?
I want to respond to this point as a friend of Gin.

He doesn't wish harm onto ANYONE over something has inconsequential as debating over fictional characters, He's being EXTREMELY (when i mean extremely, i mean very extremely) hyperbolic when he said that shit about SssMicah's Grandmother. He was annoyed about of Micah's overused of Emoji's within her post, which doesn't excuse his actions but explains that his statement doesn't come from an actual harmful place.

I wanted to come here and apologize on Gin's behalf... Micah if Gin's statement about your grandmother, in anyway negatively affected your feelings, I'm very, very sorry that he said this to you and i'll try to make him act less aggressive on the Wiki as much as i can. If you need to talk about you can always just message me on my profile or send DM's.

With all this being said i don't believe Gin should be punished. The person who was targeted by this statement wishes for Gin to not be punished for it. And with me hopefully calming Gin down, he'll hopefully never make these kinda "Jokes" again in the near and distant future.

All i ask from the Mods is to give my friend... Gin one more chance to clean up his act. That's all i have to say on the matter.

Edit: I also wanted to address the two other instances of Gin's actions.

1st Instance: This statement was in-defense of Me against XXKingXX69 statement, Now i don't believe this shows a pattern by any-means, He just made a humorous statement at the expense of King who's was being very hostile towards me over something i said. Honestly i said something way, way worse to King than what Gin said to him, if Gin is getting punished over defending his friend against someone than i should be punished for defending myself against King as well.

2nd Instance: This is another one of Gin's many hyperbolic statements, Gin speaks to me like this all the times within DM's, He doesn't mean a word he said within this statement, i do understand how its very hard to differentiate Sarcasm to Belief over the internet, especially through text but all i can say about this is trust me as someone who's been friends with Gin for weeks. He doesn't actually believe this.

But if XXBenShapiroXx is any-way negatively affected by this statement, i want to extend the same apology i gave to Micah, Ben i'm very sorry if this statement harmfully affect yourself physically or mentally. If your still hurt by this statement you can always contact me through my profile or DM's.

Last edited:
This has happened before, and it's happening again. The fact that he was blocked more than once is a testament to this.

From memory, this has also happened many times even before we moved to the forums.

Maybe he's calmed down on this front, but some sort of punishment/preventative measure should be in order even if it's not a block.

Also, speaking to someone like you do in DMs and someone saying something worse is not an excuse. I'll admit, I'm not the best at reacting when somebody talks shit to me (especially in 2020-2021), but this is outright against the rules.

Last edited:
Your defense honestly makes it even worse.

He got annoyed because of emojis, so he wished harm to someone else as a joke? My dude. Lol, that's all I got to say.
Your acting like he meant it or something. He doesn't mean the shit he says within VS Debates.

He's wrong for making that joke, i agree but to act like he meant it or that he genuinely believes harm should fall onto Micah's Grandmother over something as ******* inconsequential as VS Debating is Disingenuous.

Your acting like he meant it or something. He doesn't mean the shit he says within VS Debates.

He's wrong for making that joke, i agree but to act like he meant it or that he genuinely believes harm should fall onto Micah's Grandmother is Disingenuous.
And as I have made perfectly clear: I don't care. He shouldn't get a pass imo.

Keep that bs to your friends and personal life. Period.

You seem to be missing the point here. 'This has happened before' refers to repeat rule violations, especially insult slinging.

The fact is he keeps talking like this whether it's intentional or not, and it really has no signs of slowing down.

It's like saying someone's changed because instead of stealing a slushy, they're buying it and throwing it inside the store as a prank; like, yeah, they've changed, but it's still a shitty thing to do.

Good on him for apologising, but that just makes future instances of similar behaviour (regardless of a jocular intention) worse.

He keeps breaking the rules, and he should get some sort of punishment. It being a joke or Gin's reasoning for doing it doesn't give us any more reason to be lenient.

Last edited:
I've already laid out my case for Gin so i won't harp on with this argument any-longer (I'm tired and about to go to bed)

Its up to the Mods to choose what path to take regarding him.

I just wanted to defend someone who's my friend and someone who's not as bad as he seems through text.

Decieved has convinced me that he's changed intentions from 2021, but I think something like a warning and/or 1-2 week ban is in order.

It actually seems very, very lenient considering that people with the same jokes in similar contexts have gotten way longer or indefinite blocks, even without a long history like this.

Decieved has convinced me that he's changed intentions from 2021, but I think something like a warning and/or 1-2 week ban is in order.
Its all up to you as Mods to choose which path.

I'll make a personal promise to everyone within this thread, i'll try my damnedest to make Gin change his ways on how he acts on this Wiki, i'll try to make him be less aggressive and less confrontational with everyone he disagree's with. I'll try to make him not make these type of "Jokes" within the Wiki ever again.

I will note that Deceived is most definitely correct that the Grandmother statement is a joke. But it goes without saying that jokes can sometimes go too far. In which Asura and Lephyr also laid out.

It is also good to know he apologized to DT for his past case. But I will need to sleep for now. So I will discuss this later in the morning.

Last edited:
Back