• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I agree with a month. I read through all of the proposed CRTs he published, and they are all a group of the most blatant disregard of the Game Mechanics page I have ever seen.

Over the past few months Somelatinguy has made multiple hilariously bad CRT's regarding video game verses (Here, here, here, and here). And despite being told to stop by staff, he tried to restart the exact same thread on the same day.

He has been reported for this stuff since 2018.
I can agree to this. Guy keeps making such dumb CRTs based on game mechanics which should really not be used to downgrade anything, period, especially if lore and story-based scripted gameplay have anything to say about this.

Like 90% of the video game verses would be tier 9 by his logic lol
Assuming you could even separate the scripted game events or the boss fights and their feats without which you literally cannot progress onwards. It's like saying Sephiroth isn't Tier 4 because his strongest move is gameplay-based and not cutscene-based or somesuch.

Assuming you could even separate the scripted game events or the boss fights and their feats without which you literally cannot progress onwards. It's like saying Sephiroth isn't Tier 4 because his strongest move is gameplay-based and not cutscene-based or somesuch.
Oh come on, having characters and enemies use attacks that gradually get more and more powerful until they reach tier 4 is miles apart from cases like Mario, where 99% of feats are below tier 7 with there being a few creation feats scaling through collectibles to bosses, that would make even bosses fought in the first level tier 4.

Or in other words, gradually scaling up to tier 4 over the course of the game is far less indicative of an outlier/game mechanics, than 1% of feats scaling early-game bosses to tier 4 despite their consistent showings being miles below that.

Please note that I don't know anything about the other verses somelatinguy made threads for, his arguments there could very well be invalid. Hell, I haven't read somelatinguy's thread for Mario, maybe the reasoning there was much worse than the reasoning I just gave.

Oh come on, having characters and enemies use attacks that gradually get more and more powerful until they reach tier 4 is miles apart from cases like Mario, where 99% of feats are below tier 7 with there being a few creation feats scaling through collectibles to bosses, that would make even bosses fought in the first level tier 4.

Or in other words, gradually scaling up to tier 4 over the course of the game is far less indicative of an outlier/game mechanics, than 1% of feats scaling early-game bosses to tier 4 despite their consistent showings being miles below that.

Please note that I don't know anything about the other verses somelatinguy made threads for, his arguments there could very well be invalid. Hell, I haven't read somelatinguy's thread for Mario, maybe the reasoning there was much worse than the reasoning I just gave.
Yeah I'm pretty sure DDM can answer all your questions on that LOL

I'm reporting @Bobepipipiri for making a lot of stomp matches with Itachi Uchiha and controversial characters. It's obvious why, Itachi is basically a meme character known as "SOLO KING" and a lot of different memes about him soloing Tier 2 and above verses, and controversial characters like some haxed DB Xeno or Heroes characters, GER and much others.

I have a feeling that he is a troll, but he for sure should get a warning.

I'm personally suspicious of said user for other reasons too, example this thread looks like it's proposing essentially the same thing as this thread. And I also recall other similar comments similar to plenty of many accounts that came before them.

Edit: The way he/she seems to be obsessed with Goku Vs Superman debates specifically favoring the former over the latter also add to that same suspicion.

Hmmm, I say watch them closely for the time being, I have directly told them that repeated stomps are against the rules however.

I'm reporting @Bobepipipiri for making a lot of stomp matches with Itachi Uchiha and controversial characters. It's obvious why, Itachi is basically a meme character known as "SOLO KING" and a lot of different memes about him soloing Tier 2 and above verses, and controversial characters like some haxed DB Xeno or Heroes characters, GER and much others.

I have a feeling that he is a troll, but he for sure should get a warning.
I wonder why no one has mentioned that account is like... a sock.

I think that AKM was going to ask some other staff and former staff about her to see if we should give her a chance after she requested to come back, given for how long she has been banned and that she has not actually done anything bad for a long time.

I don't recall much beyond that I think that she likes Fire Emblem and is good at role-playing different sockpuppet characters. I think that she also once told me that she cheered for MckMal, but unlike him, she never actually went far, and seemed mostly harmless, unless I misremember.

She is this wiki's most persistent long-term semi-troll though. I think that she has been around for nearly 6 years now.

Last edited:
The thing is that this might encourage people to make sock puppets if we allow her to come back in, considering she has made countless over the years.

Yes, I suppose so. The issue is that point versus "After almost 6 years, has she been punished enough, if she promises to do her utmost to behave properly?"

I mean, if she spent those six years making countless sock puppets aka continuously breaking rules, then no, I don't think she's been punished enough.

If you're bypassing a ban with sock puppets, are you really banned?

And multiple mods know. AKM, Grath, only two off the top of my head.
Actually, I was suspicious if she still had socks but I didn't know what her sock account was. I am in the server, but I don't check it regularly. She apparently pinged me once asking that if she stops sockpuppeting and starts to behave, can she be unbanned then. And then I asked her whether she still has socks, to which I got no reply.

Last edited:
I mean, if she spent those six years making countless sock puppets aka continuously breaking rules, then no, I don't think she's been punished enough.

If you're bypassing a ban with sock puppets, are you really banned?
Well, she hasn't caused problems for at least 2 years until now, from what I recall. Or at least she has not made a big deal out of it.

Back