• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

[Based on a concept, being you, being written, which I can destroy and force to stop being written.]

[Tell me something. How can an author write using a concept that doesn't exist?]

"How did they kill a summoned this fast, then again before I was reduced to this, when I was Tank, I didn't last this long without Samuel's help." I reminisce looking for clues.

I take a few steps away from the rest of the crew and oh god i can already feel the planets colliding with each other. I should probably make an avatar... meh, later. There's this neat little power i gained.

"Rise, my servants!"

Suddely, i am teleported to the embodyment of chaos in humanity's heart. Hehehe. Maybe this isn't so bad after all. Mayhaps i shall even take revenge on that asshole!

I clap my hands and damnit another star went supernova! I really need an avatar.

[Almighty attacks from SMT can hit Demons, which are straight up concepts, and outright kill them. The only issue is, they have High Godly, but that's not something you have the luxury of.]

(But can it specifically negate the concept of being written. Like, you can't just say it say negate a concept and expect that to mean you can negate another one.)

"Well now, I just introduced myself and things are already exploding. Nothing too out of the ordinary and a splendid start to the day, but usually the explosion is my fault in some way." Edgar shrugs his shoulders. "Quite the light show, my good man."

[Why not? It can kill the concept of stuff like Aeros, which is just a demon that represents wind, as well as all the other elementals. It would be harder to find something that an SMT demon doesn't represent, only to proceed to be damaged by Almighty.]

(And wait don't I get every form of immortality except type 10 because of Sword Logic? AND ONCE AGAIN, killing one concept doesn't mean you can kill every concept. Give me a specific example of it destroying a being whose is the same as mine and I will die. Also, I have resurrection from Sword Logic.)

"Well now, I just introduced myself and things are already exploding. Nothing too out of the ordinary and a splendid start to the day, but usually the explosion is my fault in some way." Edgar shrugs his shoulders. "Quite the light show, my good man."
“I try to ignore the chaos. They could have some more class.” Alex turns to face Faust and the Suicide lady. “Excuse me, could you stop exploding? You’re going to kill someone, and maybe cause panic all over Italy. And I can forgive Murder, but Panic’s just rude.”

[Type 9 requires a throne world, which you don't have, and instantly obliterating you with almighty deals with the rest just fine. The concept types aren't different. Just because I haven't touched every form of solid object in existence doesn't mean I'm incapable of touching a specific material.]

(You are making massive leaps in logic. You must give a specific example, which you don't have, of destroying a characters immortality whose is the same as mine.)

“Can you all, please, shut up!” Alex shouts, looking upwards into the sky. “Your bickering is making my head hurt, and I feel like my IQs dropping just from hearing you all. Please, just get over it and move on already!”

[Didn't you get "The Darkness' Sword Logic" which isn't even a thing to begin with, because The Darkness never uses it and SL is simply a part of it]

[It is not a massive leap at all. There are feats of hitting a variety of type 2 concepts, we're talking about a Type 2 concept. Give me a feat that shows it's particularly untouchable.]

[It is not a massive leap at all. There are feats of hitting a variety of type 2 concepts, we're talking about a Type 2 concept. Give me a feat that shows it's particularly untouchable.]
(Give me a feat which shows it's even touchable.)

[Didn't you get "The Darkness' Sword Logic" which isn't even a thing to begin with, because The Darkness never uses it and SL is simply a part of it]
(Which means I can use Sword Logic to it's full ability, it's also listed that I can do all of this with Sword Logic on the vs wiki)

[the **** do you mean. The Darkness doesn't have a page. And no, that's not how that works, a human doesn't have the powers of a bacteria just because bacteria exists inside of a human]

“Man, immediately, thing get explosive.” Said me, in awe with all the thing happening around me.

“Not to mention some of these guy just seems...universal? multiversal? Just guessing weirdly...”

“Welp, thing is going to be fine...sure wish I can watch the spectacle or have some convenient power at these guy level tho.” I said, as I take out a popcorn that conveniently fallen from the sky

unknown.png

[Also also, just having SL doesn't give you Oryx's immortalities. Most of those are related to him making himself part of the concepts of curiosity and understanding and another completely unrelated thing of those who take his power slowly becoming him]

[It's not touchable normally, but Almighty hits concepts of all kinds, writing about SCP-3149 is a concept. And, again, is anyone even writing about them in this verse for you to rely on?]

[It's not touchable normally, but Almighty hits concepts of all kinds, writing about SCP-3149 is a concept. And, again, is anyone even writing about them in this verse for you to rely on?]
(Give me a feat where he can touch the concept of being written. This isn't hard. You can't just say "he can hit all kinds of concepts" and then make the claim that he can hit something which is unrelated to the concepts he is even hitting)

(Maybe take the OOC discussion to the Registration thread or something? I don’t think we should be clogging the RP thread with all this..stuff.)

[Infinite, there is no practical difference in "touchability" between the concepts of wind, the sun, or earth and the concept of being written. They're all still concepts, one being an event doesn't add anything to it]

(Sorry, because nobody can give me a single event where his explosion affected somebody who was the concept of being written)

[The GM literally told you to your face it happens. If you don't want to listen to even what he has to say, this game isn't going to be a fun experience for anyone, including and especially you.]

With the threat eliminated, Suicide Regent regenerates, and yells a hole into the third dimension. After that, he returns to his goal of crushing imperialism across the universe.

Back