• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

“If he does it one more time, I’ll get rid of him. Have some class, for goodness sakes. You’ve been warn-“ Alex almost slips as Dan suddenly flies through a portal, having to take a moment to balance himself and keep from falling. “Rude! You could say goodbye. No need to do it like that. And who’s Dan, anyway?”

"I can't fight them but how do I manage all of them." I say inside my own dimension. "Lor is the crown secure."

"Yes."

"Keep me updated."

"Ok"

I open another portal and end up a bit away from my earlier location.

Suicide Regent does so, teleporting them to an alien world, before teleporting his own self elsewhere.

A man in a hooded cloak steps lively through the cobbled streets of the small Italian town.

He'd seen the gathering of those many powerful people from afar. Marked each and every one of them, he did, to keep in mind as the days go on. He'll certainly be observing them over the course of their stay, to measure how much each of them is worth. All faces are valuable. All people are valuable. But these men and women may very well prove to be more valuable than the rest.

Seems no one saw him when he stepped away. Good. Now is no time to reveal himself. Perhaps later-- no, definitely later-- but not now.

He walks with his eyes peeled and his ears as wide open as a hungry mouth. Everyone around him is a chance to be seized. A shirtless man with tattoos and short, spiked hair walks around the town asking passersby about a new piercing outlet to replace an old one that closed recently. Sober and sullen-eyed junkies search desperately for new connects. Children badger for birthday toys their mothers and fathers can't afford.

All of them are just waiting for opportunity to come strolling up to them with a smile and a good pitch.

He made a good choice by coming to this place, a good choice indeed. But how should he capitalize on it first?

No matter. He has all the time in the world. The first move will reveal itself soon. He can feel it.

Last edited:
Out from behind a light pole, an odd figure appears. He is well built individual wearing an all black suit, white gloves, a top hat and brandishing a cane. Mysteriously, however, the figure doesn't have a head, just a blue flame originating from where his neck should be. This seemingly doesn't bother the people around him who are just going about their day.
Good.
This just makes it easier to think about what his plans are. His day is busy, or at least, going to be busy. He can feel it. The quantum foam is extremely volatile in this area. There's fun to be had and he isn't going to miss it. He scans the area for any individuals with a strong imprint on the quantum foam to try and find the source of this volatility.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Understandable, I have blocks against people trying to get in my head in any case for that very reason." Akane says to the girl hiding behind her

"Did you want to leave from here then? I was planning on heading... somewhere, not sure where, but there's no point in standing here."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Understandable, I have blocks against people trying to get in my head in any case for that very reason." Akane says to the girl hiding behind her

"Did you want to leave from here then? I was planning on heading... somewhere, not sure where, but there's no point in standing here."
"Good thing I am not a mind reader. I simply use the extraconsciousness we are all connected to and look over it."

[How about no, my Verse my rules. You're not getting any powers you don't get from your character or two powers]

“Where‘s everyone going? This is just Chaos.” Alex shakes his head. “that’s the point, though. Oh well!” Alex walks behind a nearby tree, and disappears...
Only to reappear next to the odd figure behind a lightpole (Roun12s Character), smirking.
“You’re not very secret, you know. Come, join the little chaotic party we’re having. It feels like we’ve given a preschool class too much sugar over there, the nonsense is appealing.”

The odd figure lets out a hearty yet refined laugh, the blue flame burning brighter with each breath, before stepping out from behind the pole.
"Well, I can't say I've been trying too hard to be secretive. I had a feeling today was going to be 'eventful' to say the least. The name's Edgar by the way. And what, good sir, may I refer to you as?"
Edgar takes off the glove from his right hand, revealing that it is also seemingly nonexistent and holds it out to Alex.

"I think you all will be happy to know a higher being has restricted my access to the higher state."
"And it appears we have a non-existent friend."

Alex reaches down into a pocket, and pulls out a cup. A cup of steaming, freshly-made Tea. Quickly, he takes a sip, and sighs. “Delicious. You may call me Alex. Please don’t mind if I don’t shake the hand- I’m sure you know how hard it is to shake something that doesn’t exist. A 2 in the Binary of the Universe and all that, yada yada. Pray tell, what exactly is someone like you doing here? You don’t look like you were summoned like the others, and it’s quite strange to see someone simply watching from behind a pole. I respect it.”

"Hm... try to test out if everything works..." Raifudo says, flying to the roof of his palace. He creates a strange creature to be a punching bag. He starts relentlessly assaulting the bag with his fists and Ki Blasts, unleashing some techniques like the Kame-Ken. After a short while, he powers up as he glows a bright red. "Super Kaioken... times one hundred!" He shouts, as he punches the creature and... instantly destroys it, quickly powering down. "Hm... everything I have works, I assume."

Alex reaches down into a pocket, and pulls out a cup. A cup of steaming, freshly-made Tea. Quickly, he takes a sip, and sighs. “Delicious. You may call me Alex. Please don’t mind if I don’t shake the hand- I’m sure you know how hard it is to shake something that doesn’t exist. A 2 in the Binary of the Universe and all that, yada yada. Pray tell, what exactly is someone like you doing here? You don’t look like you were summoned like the others, and it’s quite strange to see someone simply watching from behind a pole. I respect it.”
"You clearly haven't seen nothing yet."

“You can shush.” Alex extends a hand towards Faust, despite not even looking at where Faust is. He simply waves him away. “I’m not talking to you at the moment. The others don’t seem to like you, even the Narrator. I’ll speak to you when I wish, but for now, have some Class.”

On the other side of the universe, literally stuffing himself full of the riches of imperial greed after a good bombing run, the Suicide Regent gets a vision of a massive explosion of power... Super Kaio-Ken...

Just by looking at it... sure, the super part's not something he can manage, but the Kaio-Ken...

The Suicide Regent starts glowing red, his power soaring up!

"Hmm... What a useful trick. I feel as though I can achieve something special, like this..."

Another vision is granted as well... that being from earlier, except... With the universe granting him sight, it feels as though something is heavily distorted... wrong, with their presence. That they must be dealt with as soon as possible, with great ferocity.

Using the newfound power of Kaio-Ken, the Suicide Regent amps his capabilities massively, and yells a hole into a lower dimension. With this, he now has access... and the power needed to see it through!

Suicide Regent teleports directly next to the anomaly named faust, and then...

KAMIKAZE

@Daddybrawl
Edgar puts his glove back on.
"Understandable, I know the feeling all too well. And the reason for my being here. Nothing too grand. I simply felt a disturbance in the quantum foam of this universe and came to investigate. This many individuals with such great powers in one place is bound to cause a metaphysical ruckus and I'm here to see it and, depending on how events turn out, perhaps contain it. Can't have the entire universe going pop, that ruins the fun."
Edgar lets out a slight chuckle.

Faust, surprised at Regents sudden entrance and explosion, turns to look at Regent.

"You know, that wasn't very kind of you."

“Quantum Foam. Oh, that’s stuff interesting. You should see it from outside the Timestream. I don’t even think I completely understand how that stuff works, but then again I don’t really have a reason to care.” Alex takes another sip of his delicious, steaming Tea. He had to get nonexistent Tea from a Nonexistent Place to let a Nonexistent Person drink it, because he can’t really interact too well with Reality. “If the Universe pops, we can always build another one. It’d be time-consuming, but what’s time compared to someone determined? Of course, it wouldn’t be very fun if we rebuilt it from scratch, so many years to waste..”

[That instantly killed you. Not only was I vastly amped and teleported directly next to you, but that's almighty, and negates all resistances.]

[You have Low Godly, right? Almighty hits pretty much any form of existence you can rely on. It's not like you have a remote throne world I didn't directly hit either.]

Asem finds himself about seven thousand lightyears to the galactic north of earth, floating above a busy street inhabited by cephalop-like creatures. They prove to be just as corrupt as this humanity, if not more so, with instantaneous close observation, and so they are purged. Their grand metal cities crushed and warped to boiling slag, the surface of their world imprinted with cross symbols larger than some continents, and any who possess the favor of luck being individually dealt with. With the aid of a few million replications of himself, pulling themselves from his body like some strange parasite, the entire planet is reduced to a few unnaturally cubic segments of rock, no larger than normal asteroids.

(Are we really going to do PvP in the Sandbox thread? I can understand not liking InfiniteDay but no need to do all that..)

[Type 8 on what, cause I hit any concept, any soul, any mind, any data, anything beyond a throne world you never set up.]

(Are we really going to do PvP in the Sandbox thread? I can understand not liking InfiniteDay but no need to do all that..)
[It is chaos where anything goes as long as you don't cry about it at the end of the day, from my understanding. Unless the GM would like to interject?]

Back